Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Wow this thread went from shaming women for being overweight to shaming them for having plastic surgery in no time at all, all when there were way better things to make fun of. Good work yall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
You're right, we shouldn't discriminate for people we shame for being overweight

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Maybe one time he said his wife was really thick and she went "Did you just call me stupid???" and he went "No, I meant curvy" and she went "Did you just call me fat??? Are you ashamed of how I look??" and he went "No I love how you look! I'm going to tell the world!! I'm going to get t-shirts printed!" and here we are.

But really, she sounds pretty thick.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My issue with Curvy Wife Guy is that he acts like he deserves a medal for being a completely average person.

"I like my wife's body." Wow, good for you! You did it! You achieved the bare minimum! Here's your trophy and a free trip to Disneyland!

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

Racist knife wife needs to be careful not to pop one of those boob bags. Lol plastic surgery people are not super human they're just garbage humans.

Lol defending nazis

I would like to share with you some very special, very artsy photographs I've taken in pursuit of being a respected photographer. This first picture I like to call "Moods of Winter" [a shot of snow-covered barren trees], a simple aspen grove shot in high-contrast black and white shows the brittleness of the trunks and reminds one... of death. And now this next picture... It's a picture ...of me, and um... what appears to be... a penis... in my mouth.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
im trying to be respectful of all peoples but my rear end is dummy thicc and keeps posting on /pol/ when i walk

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Thank you for correcting my ideas about the wives of the various internet shitlords that have been posted. Like a true woke "mighty whitey" I only care about what's important, that is, what's inside :smuh:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Picnic Princess posted:

My issue with Curvy Wife Guy is that he acts like he deserves a medal for being a completely average person.

"I like my wife's body." Wow, good for you! You did it! You achieved the bare minimum! Here's your trophy and a free trip to Disneyland!

Yeah this is funny. It's like reverse incel. Like, cool, you don't have impossible standards and your partner makes you horny. Good work surely you are very special.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
To clarify my previous statement:

On the one hand you have a guy who is trying to market the fact that he likes his wife and people go straight to making fun of the wife for her body.

On the other hand you have a nazi and his nazi wife trying to market that they like boobs and one of the first responses is "plastic surgery people are loving horrible".

In both cases, where there's clear and obvious poo poo that is fair game goons instead elect to shame women for their bodies and their choices about their bodies. As a woman (with fake boobs!) it's really loving annoying to have goons fall all over themselves to constantly remind people like me that our bodies are unacceptable no matter what we do.

Post funny pictures not lovely opinions about women.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Just a reminder for those who missed it, he made a loving song

https://twitter.com/amandakater/status/1082323728330096643

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Grraarrgghh posted:

Just a reminder for those who missed it, he made a loving song

https://twitter.com/amandakater/status/1082323728330096643

Guy has moves like urkel and flow like used motor oil

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A lot of the body-positivity stuff seems like it's still backlash against the 90s when the popular standard of beauty has been described as 'heroin chic'. And all the people who don't remember it are wondering what they're all so mad about.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

it's just okay, not great

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Something Awful is really living up to its name lately.

Can we tone down the misogyny a bit?

This was taken in Ferndale, MI, the bastion of progressive thought of suburban Detroit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

What would this do to your lungs

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

So OK I'm going to write it in very thin and small characters.

And put it on my own window, facing inside.

Ahah take THAT, thought police

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

jit bull transpile posted:

They say it's food grade gold, but I don't eat with my lungs so...
I did wonder about wisdom of putting hot heavy metal directly into your lungs, but I guess people weld for a living and don't die on day 1.

"shine® products have not been tested or studied by Food and Drug Administration. No statements on this posting have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration."

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

If it gets into them, probably just get stuck in the gas transfer membrane and reduce their capacity. Gold isn't very bioavailable, but it's also too big to be removed by the regular cleaning mechanisms of your lungs.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

You become the man with the golden lungs

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

What are they selling here? As far as I know mannitol is a sugar alcohol used to sweeten low-calorie products.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Lone Badger posted:

What are they selling here? As far as I know mannitol is a sugar alcohol used to sweeten low-calorie products.

Something to step on the coke you're selling. (step on=cut)

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

To clarify my previous statement:

On the one hand you have a guy who is trying to market the fact that he likes his wife and people go straight to making fun of the wife for her body.

On the other hand you have a nazi and his nazi wife trying to market that they like boobs and one of the first responses is "plastic surgery people are loving horrible".

In both cases, where there's clear and obvious poo poo that is fair game goons instead elect to shame women for their bodies and their choices about their bodies. As a woman (with fake boobs!) it's really loving annoying to have goons fall all over themselves to constantly remind people like me that our bodies are unacceptable no matter what we do.

Post funny pictures not lovely opinions about women.

:hai

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

Wow this thread went from shaming women for being overweight to shaming them for having plastic surgery in no time at all, all when there were way better things to make fun of. Good work yall.

No one shamed anyone for being overweight, and a single goon made a disparaging remark about people who have plastic surgery. I don't disagree with the principle of what you're saying but you are absolutely misrepresenting what has been posted in this thread.

gbut posted:

:wtc:

Are we reading different threads?

ubachung has a new favorite as of 10:20 on Feb 18, 2019

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Randaconda posted:

Something to step on the coke you're selling. (step on=cut)

But if it comes in bars, wouldn't that make it hard to mix? You'd have to crush it yourself, it'd be easier if it was preground.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
To clarify, everyone should be ashamed of their bodies. They are disgusting bags of meat whose sole purpose is to turn things into poo poo. Existence is shame and the only appropriate response is to long for death.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Increase their market value.

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(

I don't have a girlfriend so for me she is a goalie :dadjoke:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

im pooping! posted:

i remember klingon lawyer on enterprise played by j g hertzler and a klingon lawyer in star trek 6 played by michael dorn but i sure as poo poo dont remember a klingon lawyer on ds9

Reaching back a few pages to correct some trek

There was an episode where Worf accidentally blew up a Klingon transport in the middle of a fight and the Klingons tried to use it as a casus belli. They sent a lawyer to argue that Worf should be extradited. It turns out to be a ruse and Worf is saved

Ch’pok, Klingon attorney at law

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

ubachung posted:

No one shamed anyone for being overweight, and a single goon made a disparaging remark about people who have plastic surgery. I don't disagree with the principle of what you're saying but you are absolutely misrepresenting what has been posted in this thread.

:wtc:

Are we reading different threads?

welcome to pyf

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/ryanbloomquist/status/1096965243614519296?s=21&fbclid=IwAR32JTGqU3mE82NyL_NGDcyIx5L5zwM94Yo-PG9KMRd6KbUvjf_48Hf1dD0

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

Ghost Leviathan posted:

A lot of the body-positivity stuff seems like it's still backlash against the 90s when the popular standard of beauty has been described as 'heroin chic'. And all the people who don't remember it are wondering what they're all so mad about.

IDK if you've seen a film, advertisement, or bideo jame recently, but it's still very much a thing. And women getting called fat even if they were squarely in the 'healthy' category of the BMI scale (as in not even 'overweight') was definitely a thing happening on here w/o immediate backlash on more than one occasion. It's died down, but yeah, it's still a thing. Unsurprisingly, tempers can still flare up over that kinda nonsense. It happens.

Anyway content

https://twitter.com/NuclearAnthro/status/1097249921785311233

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Tommy the High Explosive Anti Tank shaped charge

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

gbut posted:

Something Awful is really living up to its name lately.

This was taken in Ferndale, MI, the bastion of progressive thought of suburban Detroit.

Which bar is that? I’ll write “Something Awful is really living up to its name lately” and make it your new avatar.