Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This game sucks. Please declare if youre scum flerp so we can lynch you before poor imgay's head explodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why would i say something that isnt true

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Last post was from the 15th
Was literally just a lynch vote. Other than that just seemed happy to lodge themselves onto whatever bandwagon was marginally fashionable.
I don't trust anyone when the majority of their posts in a game are just votes.

this is like literally both beet and solus but uve locked onto me for w/e reason

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

this is like literally both beet and solus but uve locked onto me for w/e reason

Literally the only reason tbh ♡

Only registered members can see post attachments!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its a 10 player scum so theres prob what 1 or 2 more scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
worst case im scared to vote immeaditatrely

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

With 5 left. Its better if we no lynch until we know for sure.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol

bee being godfather actually puts my entire conspiracy theory in disarray. it kind of made sense in my head, since asiina living n2 didnt make sense with a cop claim. but if you go with the idea that bee man is supposed to be the scum bus, asiina cops him, comes up scum, we kill bee, "confirm" jimmy's n0 action, and then jimmy is looking super towny. scum kills asiina to get rid of the cop (with also the added benefit of waiting a night after the cop claim to hopefully make it so that a doc [if there is one] healed them the night before and cant the next night).

but it makes a lot more sense knowing that bee is the godfather. scum try to keep bee man alive so he can be copped, then he gets copped as town, and then prob everyone turns on either jimmy or asiina, questioning their night actions, and bee man prob stays alive and we get somebody else lunched.

but then why the hell did asiina cop bee man as scum? a bus drive of bee w/ the scum? im assuming it'd be a scum bus drive, but it doesnt make sense to bus drive the two scums together because bee man was almost certainly going to be the cop target. redirector? assuming scum redirector, why would they redirect to the other scum when they would, presumably, want bee to be copped? maybe asiina is lying? but why?

also note that asiina copped hal n1 and said this

Asiina posted:

##vote ASF

I'm cop, idiots.

I copped Hal so lmao.

she doesnt explicitly say "hal was town" but she didnt rly say anything like "hey i got scum for hal but he flipped town" so it means she prob isn't naive. maybe just an unreliable cop that will randomly give scum or town? i have no clue.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

With 5 left. Its better if we no lynch until we know for sure.

*mafia edit* its better if we spend the day casing people and then no lynch until we know for sure

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean the question is if there's two scum or one scum left. if there's two, we cant ever no lynch

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my brain hurts with this scum godfather flip, i rly cant make sense of this game at all

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I was super confused with my weird n0 skill.

Flerp. Honestly, are you keeping it 100?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
always

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also, my biggest scum read is beet, but i can easily imagine anybody left in this game being scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ImGay are you keeping it 120 my dude?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

flerp posted:

also, my biggest scum read is beet, but i can easily imagine anybody left in this game being scum

Nah

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So flerp with this theory would scum be trying to bus the godfather from day one?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im never scum so you can discount me as the evil party

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well, it depends on the theory

if we're going with the jimmy is scum bussing bee movie, then yes, slightly, as can be seen by jimmy's shade he gave in d1 before revealing d2.

if we're going with the alternate theory, then no, they never actually wanted bee man to be lynched. more trying to take advantage of the godfather to mess w/ jimmy and asiina's claim

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
there's also the chance jimmy just bussed bee man w/o telling him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Solus

Leaving eye of suspicion here. This is a hard game because of the chance asiina might be some kind of broken cop. I'm having a hard time seeing this as a normal mafialite game because of my weird n0 ability and also asiinas scum read on b-minus. Unless scum did something stupid i have no idea why asiina got a scum read on a godfather. Unless it had something to do with my n0 action im thinking i have to agree with some of the flerp read. Its hard to imagine b minus reading scum was an accident. Either because of something with her or my action, or because scum coordinate some weird rear end plan to get this very conversation going.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

hambeet posted:

So flerp with this theory would scum be trying to bus the godfather from day one?

what r u ur thoughts re: scum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol everything.

jimbo bussing b-minus was how I left yesterday, for mad town cred or b-minus to be copped because he was the godfather. This would be to ensure at least one of them makes it to endgame.

So now asiina being able to cop the godfather, while unexpected, doesn't change that theory for me really. I feel the original bus could have been setup so that either one of them would have ended up providing a shield for the other when they flipped scum. That still happened, it's just that we listened to asiina's impossible result rather than being convinced by jimbo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Lol everything.

jimbo bussing b-minus was how I left yesterday, for mad town cred or b-minus to be copped because he was the godfather. This would be to ensure at least one of them makes it to endgame.

So now asiina being able to cop the godfather, while unexpected, doesn't change that theory for me really. I feel the original bus could have been setup so that either one of them would have ended up providing a shield for the other when they flipped scum. That still happened, it's just that we listened to asiina's impossible result rather than being convinced by jimbo

If that was the case why set up this whole elaborate over the top situation where i breadcrumb my day 0 psychologist role, and also hedge my accusations against B-minus on day 1 because i didnt want to out him as vig? With the argument you're making im having a hard time seeing you as scum.

Its just a dumb bad argument that ignores important facts.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Not to mention B-minus' entire argument for me being scum (when he was town presenting) was that my role was entirely implausible and dumb... yet asiina got a scum read from him.

Im feeling Solus for scum.
ImGay's im never scum result reads as town oriented, cuz like..
Imgay is cursed to never be an interesting role. Im just worried about what it means for the longevity, and potential for a town win. If there are 2 more scum because a mislynch means game over and id really much rather actually win a game as scum, than get to laugh at you all for doubting me about b-minus.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the right move is def to lunch today. if there's two scum, no lunching will make us lose. if there's one scum left, scum gets to control the narrative better. they now they get to kill somebody they want dead, whereas town can lunch somebody that might give us more info. and if we go down to four, we either have to lunch there, or no lunch again, which lets scum control most of the game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

If that was the case why set up this whole elaborate over the top situation where i breadcrumb my day 0 psychologist role, and also hedge my accusations against B-minus on day 1 because i didnt want to out him as vig? With the argument you're making im having a hard time seeing you as scum.

Its just a dumb bad argument that ignores important facts.

because scum lie and gambit and frankly I've seen more ott stuff than that.

anyway fleep was asking bout my feelings so hush now

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

flerp posted:

the right move is def to lunch today. if there's two scum, no lunching will make us lose. if there's one scum left, scum gets to control the narrative better. they now they get to kill somebody they want dead, whereas town can lunch somebody that might give us more info. and if we go down to four, we either have to lunch there, or no lunch again, which lets scum control most of the game.

never not lynch

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Imgay or solus

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

What are your reads.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

Yeah ok fine

##vote asf

kash I hope you can forgive my slightly low amount of posts, been sick as a dog this week

I want to ignore this post.

But it keeps standing out to me. This was after 2 people confirmed hammer already took place. One of them was me.

I dont want to push this read TOO far but it just really strikes me as strange. Like they were either forcing involvement. Or didnt spend the time reading the thread just saw ASF at +5 and were like oh poo poo yeah lets mislynch!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The Yeah Ok fine.

Is the bit that stands out to me. Not so much the i was sick, because there's no use evaluating whether or not someone is actually sick or not. That sentence above just seems really scummy. Like they're feigning upset about lynching one of the only other people that had a few scum cases built against them.

Like yeah its okay to be apprehensive about a lynch... but definitely voice those apprehensions before you cast your vote. Otherwise it makes it seem like either a "look at me I'm engaging!" Vote or a mad dash to ensure we secure the mislynch.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

The Yeah Ok fine.

Is the bit that stands out to me. Not so much the i was sick, because there's no use evaluating whether or not someone is actually sick or not. That sentence above just seems really scummy. Like they're feigning upset about lynching one of the only other people that had a few scum cases built against them.

Like yeah its okay to be apprehensive about a lynch... but definitely voice those apprehensions before you cast your vote. Otherwise it makes it seem like either a "look at me I'm engaging!" Vote or a mad dash to ensure we secure the mislynch.

I mean it's not a being upset thing?

I apparently can't count or tell the difference between five and six.

and gently caress me I was two hours late

anyway I doubt it's jimson, unless he masterfully bussed binus

I hate to say it but I don't think imgay's keeping it 100

been suspicious of him for a while and was gonna three doors him but hosed if I can remember the wording

##vote imgay

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

hambeet posted:

never not lynch

but yes, this, absolutely

if there's two scum left, even if we mislynch, at least we have to take that shot

no lynching will just put us in the same place we were before and give scum even more time to take advantage of town apathy

I doubt there are two scum left though

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Im okay with moving my vote onto IMGAY but id really much rather hear from them before hand, and actually hear a real argument instead of some weird imgay TM shitpost.

##unvote for now

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hear a real argument instead of some weird imgay TM shitpost.

I am enthused by your optimism.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Im okay with moving my vote onto IMGAY but id really much rather hear from them before hand, and actually hear a real argument instead of some weird imgay TM shitpost.

##unvote for now

that sounds like a scummy departure from the imgay meta

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

that sounds like a scummy departure from the imgay meta

U just cant win with that guy. But i wouldnt hold it against him if during zero hour he applys himself.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SolusLunes posted:

I mean it's not a being upset thing?

I apparently can't count or tell the difference between five and six.

and gently caress me I was two hours late

anyway I doubt it's jimson, unless he masterfully bussed binus

I hate to say it but I don't think imgay's keeping it 100

been suspicious of him for a while and was gonna three doors him but hosed if I can remember the wording

##vote imgay

I don't lie and its rude for you to just throw a vote in a scenario where there is 2 possible scum that could just come in and win with a vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

U just cant win with that guy. But i wouldnt hold it against him if during zero hour he applys himself.

I win all the time, you need to rework of your opinion of me from a bad player to a great player.