Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Forgot I had the rewards coupon from the VISA.

Time to treat myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Buy your wife $48 worth of Costco Hot Dogs and then pour the drinks into the bathtub for a nice caffeinated romantic bath... + dogs!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

UltraRed posted:

Buy your wife $48 worth of Costco Hot Dogs and then pour the drinks into the bathtub for a nice caffeinated romantic bath... + dogs!

If she’s got all those hot dogs, she won’t need you.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Buy your wife bitcoin. Show her that you’re in it for the long SELL SELL SELL DAMMIT SELL

i got something you can HODL, baby

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Guys, I love Costco.

Its a great store with a great business model and it respects its employees.

I'm gonna shop there.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Thinking bout those bakes

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Thinking bout those bakes

It has been cold and rainy here in CA. Good time for some bakes.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Went to Red Lobster with a friend, spent $68.

The whole time I'm thinking, I bet we could have gotten four times the crab legs (and big fat ones too) at Costco for the same price.

Woulda preferred 2 honking big slices of that stco pizza. Happy Valentine indeed.

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Feb 14, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
My wife is a Jelly Bean Fiend so our annual tradition is a card and one of those big Costco jars of them to keep in her office at work.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I went to Costco yesterday because I knew it would be pretty empty and it was...except all those guys getting last minute flowers. I chuckled because I ordered mine weeks ago at church.com and got more for less :smug:

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
These Bib Go? Bibigo? dumplings from the freezer section suck. They're too small, flavorless, and no matter how I steam them (microwave, rice cooker, stove top steamer basket) they come out mushy and gross. Back to trader joe's for premade mediocre pot stickers and dumplings lazy idiot food fix.

They can't all be winners. At least they were cheap. v:shobon:v

"b!b🥄go"

Bummey fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 16, 2019

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
The kirkland frozen stirfry vegetables are pretty drat good, got a bag and am liking them. Not too many water chestnuts to fling into the trash with the rest of the garbage.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

priznat posted:

The kirkland frozen stirfry vegetables are pretty drat good, got a bag and am liking them. Not too many water chestnuts to fling into the trash with the rest of the garbage.

That and some bscb (sous vided individually at home) and a 25# bag of calrose rice and you have rice bowls for as long as you can stand them!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Bummey posted:

These Bib Go? Bibigo? dumplings from the freezer section suck. They're too small, flavorless, and no matter how I steam them (microwave, rice cooker, stove top steamer basket) they come out mushy and gross. Back to trader joe's for premade mediocre pot stickers and dumplings lazy idiot food fix.

They can't all be winners. At least they were cheap. v:shobon:v

"b!b🥄go"

Which ones? I like the little tray dumplings but the bulgogi pot stickers are...not good.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Ultimate Mango posted:

That and some bscb (sous vided individually at home) and a 25# bag of calrose rice and you have rice bowls for as long as you can stand them!

What’s bscb? Not fully up on the lingo..

Simple healthy meals are what I’m all about now with fussy eater kids

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

13Pandora13 posted:

Which ones? I like the little tray dumplings but the bulgogi pot stickers are...not good.

the little tray dumplings

so much waste plastic in the box too

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

priznat posted:

Beefy
Soda-refill-included
Cylinder meat on a
Bun

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

priznat posted:

Boneless skinless chicken parts.

You can use fancy parts if you want. Also the pork tenderloin two packs are awesome. Because they are really four packs.

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

13Pandora13 posted:

They really aren’t. I’m going to force myself to finish the bag because I’m a cheapskate, but yeah, a disappointment.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Zombie Dachshund posted:

They really aren’t. I’m going to force myself to finish the bag because I’m a cheapskate, but yeah, a disappointment.

I've been trying but the glass noodles in the dumplings are really throwing me off visually and texture wise. Like that the gently caress are there glass noodles in the dumpling? :psyduck:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

13Pandora13 posted:

I've been trying but the glass noodles in the dumplings are really throwing me off visually and texture wise. Like that the gently caress are there glass noodles in the dumpling? :psyduck:

Different kind of transparent noodles

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Different kind of transparent noodles

They are still gross.

:psyduck:

(I just had to add that to keep the ducks going)

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The mandu(dumplings) they have are delicious.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
Yeah, the mandu ones are bomb dot com

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Today I went back to church and learned that signing up for membership auto-renewal nets you a sweet costco backpack filled with a big roll of paper towels and a small bag of goodies.

PBUC

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Walked into Costco and walked out with two dish sets, cat food, and $280 cash, which is enough for a mod range prostitute where I'm from. What other store can offer great deals, cash back, AND get you laid?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

What sort of mods do you like a prostitute to be running?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

tangy yet delightful posted:

What sort of mods do you like a prostitute to be running?

Tale of Two Wastelands?

:shrug:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

All of the mussels were labeled as ahi tuna at $15 per lb.

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

"Freedom lies in being bold."
-Robert Frost

I just came here to say good bless Costco cheesecake amen.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

Grem posted:

walked out with two dish sets

Protip: Always buy one extra set of dishes than you need. You'll want them eventually when you inevitably break a few and they're cheap enough at Costco that it usually is a pretty minor issue.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Yea, my son is learning how to do dishes and has already broken a few. This will be a quarterly purchase for me.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Hit up to Co today, and they were selling 1L bottles of peri-peri sauce for $5. I love that stuff, so it was a good day.

We couldn't find those frozen French onion soups though. Are they only available during certain months?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LadyPictureShow posted:

Hit up to Co today, and they were selling 1L bottles of peri-peri sauce for $5. I love that stuff, so it was a good day.

We couldn't find those frozen French onion soups though. Are they only available during certain months?

They don't exist at mine.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

LadyPictureShow posted:

Man I gotta look for this that stuff is liquid crack

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Fuckin A I know what's going on my list

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I got my executive membership cash back reward thingy in the mail and it's less than the difference between the non executive membership. Are there any other benefits or should I downgrade?

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Is the peri peri sauce in the refrigerated zone?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I tried some of the Maya Kaimal refrigerated indian sauces and they are awesome. Went back for more and my Costco no longer had any in the freezer section. Called and they said they don't see them in inventory.
:negative:

Coredump fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

RZA Encryption posted:

I got my executive membership cash back reward thingy in the mail and it's less than the difference between the non executive membership. Are there any other benefits or should I downgrade?

I had this happen last year and when I went to downgrade at the service desk they ended up just taking what I had and gave me another year of executive. So was not really a loss to re-up again. I also didn't have quite a full year of executive last year so maybe i will pay back more this year.