Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cabbagepoots and rancid psychojosh are the same person he contains multitudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cabbagepoots and rancid psychojosh are the same person he contains multitudes

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i wish he contained a multitude of bullets in his skull

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
laugh it up all you want but youll never be as cool as this guy

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They approached me as I was exiting GameStop. "What's up this is discord country" one them yelled as he swung an original Xbox controller like a flail, connecting to my face and shattering my teeth instantly. The other one came around and starting stomping on me while making the noise sound louder by using his other foot connecting with the ground for effect. "What's the matter, you don't like having the same conversation 4 or 5 times in a row, bitch!?" He then took down my wranglers and laughed at my balls. "Looks like Master Roshi in 4k!" as they held up their sleek brand new Microsoft Surfaces to take crisp, clean images of their work.

I blacked out for a second. I only came to as they were splashing Guava Mango Monster in my face. There was a LAN cable around my neck. Then the fatter one uttered a phrase that will stick with me forever: "Bring it in guys!!!" At least 15 bodybuilders emerged carrying the original Xbox console. They heaved it up and dropped it on me, completely crushing my entire body effortlessly. My legs sticking out like the witch from The Wizard of Oz.

Luckily my homeboy had just paid $3.99 for a premium slurp juice, or I wouldn't be alive to tell the tale.

Lmfao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

clips.twitch.tv/RancidPsychoJosh

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
who the gently caress yall talkin about

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

i wish he contained a multitude of bullets in his skull

Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality - Tales of Symphonia 2

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They approached me as I was exiting GameStop. "What's up this is discord country" one them yelled as he swung an original Xbox controller like a flail, connecting to my face and shattering my teeth instantly. The other one came around and starting stomping on me while making the noise sound louder by using his other foot connecting with the ground for effect. "What's the matter, you don't like having the same conversation 4 or 5 times in a row, bitch!?" He then took down my wranglers and laughed at my balls. "Looks like Master Roshi in 4k!" as they held up their sleek brand new Microsoft Surfaces to take crisp, clean images of their work.

I blacked out for a second. I only came to as they were splashing Guava Mango Monster in my face. There was a LAN cable around my neck. Then the fatter one uttered a phrase that will stick with me forever: "Bring it in guys!!!" At least 15 bodybuilders emerged carrying the original Xbox console. They heaved it up and dropped it on me, completely crushing my entire body effortlessly. My legs sticking out like the witch from The Wizard of Oz.

Luckily my homeboy had just paid $3.99 for a premium slurp juice, or I wouldn't be alive to tell the tale.

Surely you meant windows phones? Microsoft surfaces don't exist, they're ayospos meme

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Err haha . . . yeah

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bump lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Queueing up a ban for thread necromancy. You need to just let this bad boy reach its final resting place, 1/3 of the way down the front page of imp zone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*doing a long pull on a bubble pipe while scratching my nuts* Tbh the OP is overrated.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nothing you say will get me to like Seinfeld, dawg.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840269

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol this needs to be in the goldmine

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I’m loving crying

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol at how defensive zdr got about his epic discord admin :razz: razzy joke time

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol at how synthy and worm always post in pairs like peter and paul the pecker pals

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

lol at how synthy and worm always post in pairs like peter and paul the pecker pals

stay mad 😂😂😂

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao still gold

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

i call them Hoot and Holler

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Jesse Smalldick.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

quote:

[Gay man with a mac book pro Air approaches the top o fthe roller coaste ] Yea so if I just tweak thsis uyou;'ll see that ,. soi, rwelll, here's ah andy tip its a Hotkey for this, Ilove this command, Comnmad + H it adds the water fayucet noise on top of the snare line. Mm. Samell like pepproini [Wormskull lines up the shot and blasts 40-0-0 bu kshot into his stupid head ]gently caress off. Next.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmfao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lol thank you wormskull for running this loving dork out of imp zone.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Lol thinking about how crushed and salty zdr must have been when the GBS style garbage forum he presided over became good and he got chased out. Rekt bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I actually like ZDR but it's just one of those times you have to dump a big gamer log on your friend's face while their asleep so they can get there act together.