Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its not my fault im always town its just the way it comes and goes and every game someone goes like this is imgays scum game and its like that dudes always scum or wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

imgay posted:

Its not my fault im always town its just the way it comes and goes and every game someone goes like this is imgays scum game and its like that dudes always scum or wrong

cool who’s scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
solus is my bet

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jimson is town in my eye

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hambeet is a bastion of integrity so I don't think hes baddy

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
flerp you give me null feels

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

imgay posted:

flerp you give me null feels
I dont like the null feels on flerp. Not that i think its a scum tell or anything but i feel the same way. I feel flerp is town. Interactions with him have been consistent and hes attempted to discredit my n0 which is a good town move. Its a true claim, but its a weird role so i wasnt expecting people to buy it just on word alone.

imgay posted:

hambeet is a bastion of integrity so I don't think hes baddy
HAMBEET gives me weird vibes for sure. Some of his interactions seem singular and entirely based on the narrative that who ever he calls as scum, is scum the end. He then argues this point til it gets dropped or loves onto a new crumb... idk reads suspect but eh

imgay posted:

solus is my bet

I dont feel scum solus anymore. He feels town now. As do you in this weird ever changing flow.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I dont like the null feels on flerp. Not that i think its a scum tell or anything but i feel the same way. I feel flerp is town. Interactions with him have been consistent and hes attempted to discredit my n0 which is a good town move. Its a true claim, but its a weird role so i wasnt expecting people to buy it just on word alone.

But it wasn't when b-minus did it hmmm?

quote:

HAMBEET gives me weird vibes for sure. Some of his interactions seem singular and entirely based on the narrative that who ever he calls as scum, is scum the end. He then argues this point til it gets dropped or loves onto a new crumb... idk reads suspect but eh

Idk where I present this definitive self narrative? What a peculiar thing to say.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

hambeet posted:

But it wasn't when b-minus did it hmmm?

well yeah, either bee is town and he’d try to discredit jimmy’s claim because it’s a lie, or he’s scum and he’d discredit the claim so he wouldnt die

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

well yeah, either bee is town and he’d try to discredit jimmy’s claim because it’s a lie, or he’s scum and he’d discredit the claim so he wouldnt die

That^

We have the benefits of hindsight. So when we look back at interactions, I didn't know for sure he was scum. Hence why I asked his role. I was giving him a chance to claim town vig or death cop or some weird poo poo. But, he kept up the narrative that hes just town.

Hence i knew he was lying. I got a "can kill" read from him, and that was all I had. If he claimed vig i would have still pressed him as to why the hell we only have 1 kill per night and would have pushed asiina to cop him. But he never claimed any kind of town role, kept up his narrative that i was lying right up until he got copped and lunched.

It instantly stops being a town move to outright deny a read on someone when you have irrefutable evidence its true.
Flerp was not privy to the concrete information me and bminus had. That being. I knew with out a doubt that he could kill, and he knew with out a doubt that he was scum.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Okay soyou're not feeling solus much anymore, nor imgay and I'm at eh

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Let's roll the dice. Live a little. Let's mass claim.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

im vanilla town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i believe they call that a “breadcrumb”

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

You even contradicted yourself beet. Saying you dont feel binus for scum, but then saying youd vote me.

The moment binus flipped scum all of a sudden you knew he was scum and are accusing us of counter bussing each other???

To your mass claim. I'm now vanilla town. Originally i was a n0 psychologist and i got a can kill confirm from b-minus and a warning that it doesnt confirm allignment.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i believe they call that a “breadcrumb”

I like your breadcrumb.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote meatbeet

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote meatbeet

##vote hambeet drat thought that would work and be awesome.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

You even contradicted yourself beet. Saying you dont feel binus for scum, but then saying youd vote me.

The moment binus flipped scum all of a sudden you knew he was scum and are accusing us of counter bussing each other???

To your mass claim. I'm now vanilla town. Originally i was a n0 psychologist and i got a can kill confirm from b-minus and a warning that it doesnt confirm allignment.

I never acted like i knew he was scum. Go quote where I said that. stop putting words in my mouth.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anyway I'm the doctor.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Lol everything.

jimbo bussing b-minus was how I left yesterday, for mad town cred or b-minus to be copped because he was the godfather. This would be to ensure at least one of them makes it to endgame.

So now asiina being able to cop the godfather, while unexpected, doesn't change that theory for me really. I feel the original bus could have been setup so that either one of them would have ended up providing a shield for the other when they flipped scum. That still happened, it's just that we listened to asiina's impossible result rather than being convinced by jimbo

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

That's me thinking back on how that theory could work, not *my* original thoughts on others' alignment from earlier in the game.

I'm saying what the original scum plan could have been, and then how it really didn't change with the unexpected cop result as it would have been a similar outcome (clearing one or the other).

Nice try though

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

That's me thinking back on how that theory could work, not *my* original thoughts on others' alignment from earlier in the game.

I'm saying what the original scum plan could have been, and then how it really didn't change with the unexpected cop result as it would have been a similar outcome (clearing one or the other).

Nice try though

This is reads time my dude. You attempting to clear yourself is cool and chill.

Thats the point of zero hour. I dont doubt your doc claim, but i dont like you asking for mass role claim when youre the only one who feels comfortable claiming a power role. Seems Kinda scum but yolo doc me cuz i dont wanna die please
##unvote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It's more that we could hopefully eliminate peeps, but I don't think we can.

I gently caress up last night anyway and didnt doc asiina. I didnt first night thinking scum would go elsewhere, then forgot to submit an action last night on asiina.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Reads, nothing more in depth without a reread.

Whens deadline, im at all day training today and its about to start

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Reads, nothing more in depth without a reread.

Whens deadline, im at all day training today and its about to start

20th 9pm est

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hambeet, what you did last night could be considered medical mapractice

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Flerp is pinging me the hardest right now tbh, I've cooled off on solus since i thought about asiinas interactions with them

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

imgay posted:

Flerp is pinging me the hardest right now tbh, I've cooled off on solus since i thought about asiinas interactions with them

why?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

imgay posted:

I win all the time, you need to rework of your opinion of me from a bad player to a great player.

I mean this is true, imgay is the one among us actually good at mafia

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

hambeet posted:

It's more that we could hopefully eliminate peeps, but I don't think we can.

I gently caress up last night anyway and didnt doc asiina. I didnt first night thinking scum would go elsewhere, then forgot to submit an action last night on asiina.

I don't believe this.

##vote beet of hamswollop

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

also for the record town imgay would either ignore/not notice the three doors thing in my post

scum imgay would either have answered correctly or tried to twist it into something

ergo imgay town

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SolusLunes posted:

I don't believe this.

##vote beet of hamswollop

Hmm

Low hanging fruit?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Hmm

Low hanging fruit?

Ur a fruit

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the question is is there a doctor and idk, but if i was scum i wouldn't risk getting countered so give beet a break solus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I don't not think beef is doctor. But claiming doctor is a really lovely thing to do because he just made himself scum target #1 when him not claiming role could have won us the game if scum miss kills on a protect target...

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in a mossible lylo situation claiming is acceptable imho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

in a mossible lylo situation claiming is acceptable imho

Nvm i was argue that he said he only thinks theirs one scum left but that was someone different. So yeah if he believes theres a chance for 3 scum then there's def a possible lylo.

So game theory:

There are 3 scum.
Scum had B-minus perform the kill because they knew there was a very very high chance asiina was going to investigate him, which since he was god father. Would make us question asiinas results, as well as make us read into why they would have thrown away god father if they could cruised easily through the game already.

Setting aside me and you ImGay.

If you had to choose 2 scum who would you pick as the remaining 2?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Solus and Flerp are my picks.

But thats only because of meatbeet claiming doctor. Other wise id pick hoganbeet shoes in place or flerp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mentioned it before but my pick is flerp over solus