Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
flerp just walks in like kramer in thread says something then kramers out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

imgay posted:

i mentioned it before but my pick is flerp over solus

If we pretend we know for sure theres 3 scum. Who would be your second pick? Solus i assume?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you assume correctly

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I always hate when you're in games because youre so drat good at mafia, and also are so trustworthy.

##vote flerp

Im with you. Especially if flerp said the N-word like kramer did.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll vote tomorrow, no reason to rush things tonight right before i go to bed

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

I'll vote tomorrow, no reason to rush things tonight right before i go to bed

Im just floatin' my vote cuz i work really early and dont wanna forget about the deadline we still got hours ahead for some of us.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean, i dont rly know what to say about that. like, im trying my best and i dont have a literal clue atm. i dont trust jimmy's or beet's claims, i have no read on solus or imgay because their engagements have felt barely present.

i cant be always present in the thread. i try to get points out, ask questions, w/e, because i want to know what other people think because i got nothing. like, i know this is wifom terriority, but if i was scum, id be doing what i usually do as scum, which is barely post and let the apathy take over. but the apathy is going to kill town and make me lose, and i dont want that

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I always hate when you're in games because youre so drat good at mafia, and also are so trustworthy.

##vote flerp

Im with you. Especially if flerp said the N-word like kramer did.

this last line is defamation and my lawyers will be calling you in the morning

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

hambeet posted:

Hmm

Low hanging fruit?

Who'd you doc the first night?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

God damnit lmfao. I literally rolled over out of bed to ask that loving question. Stealing my thunder.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I don't not think beef is doctor. But claiming doctor is a really lovely thing to do because he just made himself scum target #1 when him not claiming role could have won us the game if scum miss kills on a protect target...

I'm not too worried about that happening.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SolusLunes posted:

Lol, you. I wanted to make sure you made it to day 2

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

flerp posted:

i mean, i dont rly know what to say about that. like, im trying my best and i dont have a literal clue atm. i dont trust jimmy's or beet's claims, i have no read on solus or imgay because their engagements have felt barely present.

i cant be always present in the thread. i try to get points out, ask questions, w/e, because i want to know what other people think because i got nothing. like, i know this is wifom terriority, but if i was scum, id be doing what i usually do as scum, which is barely post and let the apathy take over. but the apathy is going to kill town and make me lose, and i dont want that

this last line is defamation and my lawyers will be calling you in the morning

Although I'm nor shaking my jimbo hard bussed b-minus, this post reads just like b-minus flailing.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

hambeet posted:

Although I'm nor shaking my jimbo hard bussed b-minus, this post reads just like b-minus flailing.

i mean im mostly just annoyed to be called scum for trying to actually do things in a game where nobody had been doing anything

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i mean im mostly just annoyed to be called scum for trying to actually do things in a game where nobody had been doing anything

Lol the final 5 here (other than solus)

Are all people who have been trying to do things.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Lol the final 5 here (other than solus)

Are all people who have been trying to do things.

no i agree (which why i said “had been” and not “arent”), but i rly felt like i had to actually get something going because a lot of people felt content to just say little and let the game basically die

ok enough complaining from me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

no i agree (which why i said “had been” and not “arent”), but i rly felt like i had to actually get something going because a lot of people felt content to just say little and let the game basically die

ok enough complaining from me

If u wanted to get something started you should just claim scum :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont lie though

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i dont lie though

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Good response

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

We cant no lynch. Please make sure people do a thing before 9 tonight est ill try and be around

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

We cant no lynch. Please make sure people do a thing before 9 tonight est ill try and be around

Be the change you seek

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Be the change you seek

##vote Hambeet

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote flerp if ur scum splus expertly played.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote Hambeet

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!

Dammit jim, I'm a doctor

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

##vote flerp if ur scum splus expertly played.

Im seriously not feeling flerp for scum. Im sorry friend. I have a strong feeling its either solus or hambeet

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##unvote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hmm not hammered. Interesting.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Hmm not hammered. Interesting.

Hammer at 3 u dingus you were at 2. Some doctor u r dont even know numbers.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Imgay.

Can you please lay out your case against flerp for me?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hammer at 3 u dingus you were at 2. Some doctor u r dont even know numbers.

No one jumped on to hammer me. So scum already on my vote? Flerp not around?

I'd say that categorically clears imgay either way.

U Dingus

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
tbf i wasnt rly around

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

No one jumped on to hammer me. So scum already on my vote? Flerp not around?

I'd say that categorically clears imgay either way.

U Dingus

flerp posted:

tbf i wasnt rly around

##vote flerp

What a lovely scumslip.

Sorry for doubting you imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's okay to doubt ne my brain ain't so big

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hambeet.

If not flerp. Im thinking solus. Et tu?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hambeet.

If not flerp. Im thinking solus. Et tu?

Well for me its out of, and in order: solus/flerp (interchangeable for 1st place) you

:eng99:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'd lean flerp based on ~gut~

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Actually I'm gonna read solid again. Should take 5 seconds.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

##vote flerp

What a lovely scumslip.

Sorry for doubting you imgay

flerp posted:

i dont lie though

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ehh both of their posting is eh. Sollus flips around a little bit. The late late gammer yesterday looked bad. Jumping on my doc claim as false though probably raises more eyebrows for me because what town would not care if their doctor flipped?

Imma vote solus

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

gently caress.

*"The late late vote yesterday"

That should read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Votecount for Day 4

flerp (2): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer
hambeet (1): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, SolusLunes, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
SolusLunes (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
imgay (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes

Not Voting (2): flerp, hambeet

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 20th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 47 minutes.