Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tubgoat posted:

Also satire. Thank loving god. :gonk:

i remember when this was a thing a couple years ago.

it was earnest.
the man was trully baffled at the backlash and mockery. And he'd never actually consulted a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

M_Sinistrari posted:

When word first came out about this thing, the general consensus was the guy behind this is beyond clueless about the vagina. If memory serves, he's a chiropractor.

A chiropractor who doesn't know how the human body works?! :monocle:

Color me shocked.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

text me a vag pic posted:

plz don't post my cooler older brothers bedroom

Oblivion mod looking terrible

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

quote:

"Yes, I am a man and you as a woman, should have come up with a better solution then diapers and plugs, but you didn’t,” read a comment from the now-unavailable Mensez Facebook account. “Reason being women are focused on and distracted by your period 25% of the time, making them far less productive then they could be."

Ooof.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:aaaaa:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's no way that's serious. No way.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Have you not heard about how many people thing women only have two holes down there?
Or how many people think women can hold their periods in like pee?
or-

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well, I mean they can hold their periods in like pee. That's part of that whole "stop rape from making you pregnant" reflex they have. I think Kegels help with that.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Solice Kirsk posted:

He did a bunch of interviews with his local media, also with the CBC.

And he spent the thousands of dollars on getting a patent.

He is in his late 60s and currently working on another invention that nobody wants or needs, invisible neon paint or some poo poo.

I mean, I guess it’s possible that it was a hoax designed to boost the market presence of his Wichita chiropractic office?

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Feb 21, 2019

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Bullshit I invented invisible neon paint, I wear it on my body every day

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
On a weekly basis, I usually have to explain to at least one patient, who is a woman, the anatomy of the vaginal area.

It's infuriating that I, a 32 year old, straight white male, have to explain to a woman how her body works, on a BASE level. This isn't like trying to explain diabetes to someone. THIS IS BASIC ANATOMY, and yet I get confused looks about it all the time.

I blame the schools for slashing sex ed programs.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

On a weekly basis, I usually have to explain to at least one patient, who is a woman, the anatomy of the vaginal area.

It's infuriating that I, a 32 year old, straight white male, have to explain to a woman how her body works, on a BASE level. This isn't like trying to explain diabetes to someone. THIS IS BASIC ANATOMY, and yet I get confused looks about it all the time.

Yeah if you could not mansplain my gooey whatsit to me that'd be great

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Yeah if you could not mansplain my gooey whatsit to me that'd be great

You laugh. This idiot didn't understand that her urethra and vagina were two different things, and told me to get a female provider because she didn't believe me.

People are very, very, loving stupid. I'm never not astounded.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Do you ever have to explain to males that pee is stored in the balls?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zipperelli. posted:

You laugh. This idiot didn't understand that her urethra and vagina were two different things, and told me to get a female provider because she didn't believe me.

People are very, very, loving stupid. I'm never not astounded.

They say that half of the people are below average intelligence. Sometimes I think that's optimistic.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

Do you ever have to explain to males that pee is stored in the balls?

Every day, surprisingly.

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

His family was concerned that he was throwing their chiropractic empire into disrepute

New thread title?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Iron Crowned posted:

They say that half of the people are below average intelligence. Sometimes I think that's optimistic.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

George Carlin could be AUG sometimes. He was a poet and a comedy genius, but he also complained about "f*ggots on bicycles" and "pussy-boy software designers" and people "acting like blacks."

He is really hard to enjoy these days.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

George Carlin could be AUG sometimes. He was a poet and a comedy genius, but he also complained about "f*ggots on bicycles" and "pussy-boy software designers" and people "acting like blacks."

He is really hard to enjoy these days.

Problematic fave, as the very Internet people say. I still like the thing about baseball and football, though.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

The average isn't always the same as the median.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Problematic fave, as the very Internet people say. I still like the thing about baseball and football, though.

Oh yeah, most of his stuff holds up well and is pretty damned progressive, but he still had a lot of racist, homophobic, and just flat-out ignorant bits and opinions. I'll still listen to his stuff -- with certain parts edited out -- but I will never suggest others listen to him.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwpNjfpdfiw

you use the active form, i guess the verb form

whatever

sorry im not a linguistics

im not a wiz that way

strange enough i can write really well
i can recognize a well written sentence

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Iron Crowned posted:

Ansatz is often held to be gaussian esp in psychometrics but lognormal is much better fit

This entails a disturbing fact: intelligence is domain specific but stupidity is general

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

AlbieQuirky posted:

And lacrosse?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

AlbieQuirky posted:

One of my favourite bits, along with A Place for all my Stuff and when he not only goes through the 7 dirty words, but REALLY analyzes the word 'poo poo' and all of the weird sayings that involve it.

*in Carlin old man voice*
"I don't know whether to poo poo or wind my watch."
*pause*
"Guess I'll poo poo on my watch."

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man or woman who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Manky Tungeon posted:

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man or woman who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward.

Yeshhhhhhhhh!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Manky Tungeon posted:

Sicko

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Manky Tungeon posted:

Thanks, I needed this.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Manky Tungeon posted:

This is really lovely thanks!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

I feel like one LoB in the thread is plenty.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
That was beautiful, Manky!

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

MY BALLS

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Man, that's the least-edible sperm-covered cake I've seen all day.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zipperelli. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-KzZ2krw8

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

Can we contribute to those kids eventual therapy bills?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Hope that's on the slideshow they play at their weddings.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Manky Tungeon posted:

I am literally crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

Oh yeah, most of his stuff holds up well and is pretty damned progressive, but he still had a lot of racist, homophobic, and just flat-out ignorant bits and opinions. I'll still listen to his stuff -- with certain parts edited out -- but I will never suggest others listen to him.

Listening to PG-13 edits of Carlin...

At least you're in the right thread.