Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

imgay posted:

ya but im excited to only have a 50% chance of failure tomorrow compared to a 33%

Youre right. I sincerely think were looking at flerp scum. I've cooled a bit on solus especially with how he was pushing the no lynch. Seems more town than scum to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
can you give me like your full case on me jimmy and imgay? just summarize all the main points on why i am scum.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
solus, too, for that case. if you think im scum. or if you dont think im scum and think somebody else is

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Solus, scum made and smells of elderberries

Flerp:stupid thicc and scum.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
cool thanks for the input

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

flerp posted:

solus, too, for that case. if you think im scum. or if you dont think im scum and think somebody else is

nah friend I ain't giving scum ideas on who to shoot tonight, I'm keeping my scum calls close to my chest

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Solus if you were scum who will you nk tonight?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Flerp scum:
-disengaged til mylo.
-Kept rolling on this weird lylo 2 scum narrative that turned out not to be true.
-kept pushing with this narrative in mind all the way up until i gave legitimate pushback against his claim. Then jumped into "oh wait im dumb it wasnt lylo and scum knew this!"
-Has yet to address what that means for his new reads stated "this changes things" then never let us know new information.
-despite the fact that you should have new reads for us flerp instead demands we provide reads for him. Psure hes going to lob on with what ever read is best and act like his scumself came to this new read organically.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Solus scum:??
-not active
-conveniently around during a pivotal mislynch.
-no real input or scumreads other than todays push for nolynch. Which reads super town. But is also kind of an obvious town positive move and its odd that he just magically jumped in before almost anyone else did and made this comment. Like he was in a race for town cred.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

ImGay scum:??

-No. Hes keeping it 100 and despite some weird misgivings and exploratory accusations against him. Hes one of the few players ill agree is town.

-his play style makes me mad and always comes off scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

can you give me like your full case on me jimmy and imgay? just summarize all the main points on why i am scum.

Better flerp?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

yes, i genuinely appreciate it!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Flerp scum:
-disengaged til mylo.

agreed

quote:

-Kept rolling on this weird lylo 2 scum narrative that turned out not to be true.

i think this is kind of a weird argument, as i dont think anybody actually said anything directly about my argument being flawed because there arent two scum the last day. so, like, i had to come to this conclusion mostly on my own (altho your response made me have to think about my case more closely and i realized when i was writing my response to you that it was incredibly flawed and bad). also, do you actually think me as scum would push (either accidentally or intentionally) a 2 scum narrative only to then be like oh poo poo i rly hosed up

quote:

-kept pushing with this narrative in mind all the way up until i gave legitimate pushback against his claim. Then jumped into "oh wait im dumb it wasnt lylo and scum knew this!"

you gave me one pushback (and so did imgay and solus), and i kept on the narrative. you gave me another pushback, and then i fell back, not actually because of your pushback, but because i realized my argument was horribly flawed. which is true, i legit had a tiny brain moment where i had convinced myself the last day was mylo. i even audibly said out loud "oh my god im so loving stupid" when i realized that.

quote:

-Has yet to address what that means for his new reads stated "this changes things" then never let us know new information.

yeah, i got busy with classes and then my brother and his wife came back home for the weekend and then time slipped away from me, but this is still a true statement i agree with. i will say that when i say "this changes things" this isnt going to be giving any real new information, just that i need to look more carefully at imgay and solus because i basically just discounted them from being scum because of my faulty premise.

quote:

-despite the fact that you should have new reads for us flerp instead demands we provide reads for him.

i just want people to get their arguments out now, and i want them to be actual cases rather than just driveby comments that nobody can actually argue with.

quote:

Psure hes going to lob on with what ever read is best and act like his scumself came to this new read organically.

i feel like this is rather unfair. i mean, why would i not lob myself onto the best case? like, isnt that literally what im supposed to be doing? and if i come up with reads organically, im scummy? i really feel like comment is just a "i think youre scum and anything you do i will label as scummy" which is both anti-town, and exhausting to deal with

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
there hasnt been much done by solus this day, and im kind of two ways about their "im not posting my scum reads today" post. i see the town and scum perspective of it, so im just gonna leave it.

i would like solus to better explain this post

SolusLunes posted:

It's interesting to me that you should so discount the possibility of me being scum, and land on jimjams. It's almost like you know my alignment? And that I would probably be an easy lynch to push in lylo?

:thunk:

what do you mean by this? was my plan (according to this post) to case jimmy, then kill jimmy, and then case you?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Flerp, are you capable of killing someone tonight, if you are I'd recommend solus.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

imgay posted:

Flerp, are you capable of killing someone tonight, if you are I'd recommend solus.

unfortunately, no

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone have a town pr at this point, no point hiding something at this point

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

imgay posted:

Solus if you were scum who will you nk tonight?

imgay why would I make it easier for scum to pick who I think is townie, that's a bad idea

imgay posted:

Anyone have a town pr at this point, no point hiding something at this point

nope, just vanilla as vanilla comes

flerp posted:

there hasnt been much done by solus this day, and im kind of two ways about their "im not posting my scum reads today" post. i see the town and scum perspective of it, so im just gonna leave it.

i would like solus to better explain this post

what do you mean by this? was my plan (according to this post) to case jimmy, then kill jimmy, and then case you?

more or less yes, that is what I think scum's plan was (and yes, I do think scum is most likely to be you but I won't discount the possibility of you dying tonight and flipping town)

it's probably changed, but it's a pretty solid scum plan

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im scared scum gonna kill me tonight since im the only one everyone agrees is town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If imgay dies. I will find you, and i will kill you.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SolusLunes posted:

more or less yes, that is what I think scum's plan was (and yes, I do think scum is most likely to be you but I won't discount the possibility of you dying tonight and flipping town)

it's probably changed, but it's a pretty solid scum plan

i cant even comprehend how this plan would work for me.

so in this scenario im scum

i case jimmy hard

then i kill jimmy, knowing he'll flip

and then i do go into the next day with.... what exactly? my lovely case looking like already more garbage, with any amount of credibility i mightve possibly had evaporating before my eyes. like, ill feign ignorance and be like "oh whoops looks like i was wrong about jimmy :v:" but how does that actually help me win? jimmy flipping town isnt gonna make anybody think im town in the slightest, so i dont see how this plan even remotely works.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i cant even comprehend how this plan would work for me.

so in this scenario im scum

i case jimmy hard

then i kill jimmy, knowing he'll flip

and then i do go into the next day with.... what exactly? my lovely case looking like already more garbage, with any amount of credibility i mightve possibly had evaporating before my eyes. like, ill feign ignorance and be like "oh whoops looks like i was wrong about jimmy :v:" but how does that actually help me win? jimmy flipping town isnt gonna make anybody think im town in the slightest, so i dont see how this plan even remotely works.

Now that youve laid this out. I think im p much invincible. It would take a dumb af scum to kill the person with a weird rear end loving fuckin role thats almost impossible to prove unequivocally.

Which means unless hes scum. Were more or less looking at a dead imgay tonight unless someone slips up really bad and outs themselves as scum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Solus scum calling it now, he lurk too hard like a boy that got something to hide
E

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Solus scum calling it now, he lurk too hard like a boy that got something to hide
E

E

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

imgay posted:

E

I really hope scum takes me out tonight to remove any uncertainty but that ain't gonna happen

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Solus whats your top 3 scum picks, excluding me and including you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

I missed playing mafia with you imgay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Please respond to my assessment of you solus. With anything other than squawks and bleets that we know all scum communicates with.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Please respond to my assessment of you solus. With anything other than squawks and bleets that we know all scum communicates with.

I mean you're pretty spot on? I was sick, so I didn't post. So I essentially was lurky, which is scummy.

Don't much care if you think my no-lynch plan is for town cred, it's just what I see as a good idea.

also squawk bleet

imgay posted:

My top three scum picks are whoever survives to tomorrow.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I also mostly refuse to provide reads as I think that would give scum ideas on who to target. I've considered throwing out false reads but it's not worth chumming the waters too much, because then I would be an easy lynch tomorrow, and since I know I'm town, it's not worth the risk.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Besides, I'm pretty sure I'll be around tomorrow and I can drop my reads then. I'm probably the scummiest looking or second-scummiest to most. Good scum wouldn't kill me off, I'm probably the easiest mislynch to push tomorrow.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

I also mostly refuse to provide reads as I think that would give scum ideas on who to target. I've considered throwing out false reads but it's not worth chumming the waters too much, because then I would be an easy lynch tomorrow, and since I know I'm town, it's not worth the risk.

Lmfao

"I refuse to provide reads to help town because WHAT IF SCUM ALSO READS THEM?!"

Kk scumble

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Real fuckin hard to make scum reads when your scum huh solus?

Its okay i can only hope tomorrow we get rid of you fast enough before you have the time to think up some content :)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Calling my shot now. Solus is scum GG
##vote Solus

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Calling my shot now. Solus is scum GG
##vote Solus

Didn't you try this yesterday too?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Real fuckin hard to make scum reads when your scum huh solus?

Its okay i can only hope tomorrow we get rid of you fast enough before you have the time to think up some content :)

I mean it's not like I didn't call flerp for the scum already, but you do you, friend

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
solus you didnt want to call anyone scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

solus you didnt want to call anyone scum

Imho nothing is more scum than a town whos overly worried about how their reads will be perceived tbh

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Excited to no lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

imgay posted:

Excited to no lynch.