Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

WHY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1092422610254790657?s=19

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hero

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Manky Tungeon posted:

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man or woman who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward.

Source your quotes

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

I mean, he's not wrong, that was a lovely thing for them to do to him.

Is that a fake beard??

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pudding Space posted:

Listening to PG-13 edits of Carlin...

At least you're in the right thread.

Yo, I can listen to him extol the wonders of him jerking off onto his own chest without hearing him imply that owning a bicycle makes you weak. Carlin was hilarious, and he made a lot of progressive strides, but in the end he had too much internalized toxic masculinity to overcome his predispositions toward homophobia, transphobia, and other similar ignorance.

Also holy poo poo, how the gently caress does Firefox not recognize that "transphobia" is a word.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Tubgoat posted:

I mean, he's not wrong, that was a lovely thing for them to do to him.

Is that a fake beard??

It's an incredibly fake beard to go with the incredibly fake story.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

bradzilla posted:

Source your quotes

The original quote is from an incel forum. Take everything positive that post has to say about raising a daughter and try to think of its darkest, most disgusting inversion and there you have it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

jobson groeth posted:

It's an incredibly fake beard to go with the incredibly fake story.

It's not a fake story per se, it's a publicity stunt to promote not having kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2xiWIT9dQ

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

It's not a fake story per se, it's a publicity stunt to promote not having kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2xiWIT9dQ

I just based the fake story part on the fact that it was the mirror posting it.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

The dude talking about having to explain anatomy and holes reminded me of the story of the old woman who had been having sex in her urethra the entire time she was married and had no idea.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Munchables posted:

The dude talking about having to explain anatomy and holes reminded me of the story of the old woman who had been having sex in her urethra the entire time she was married and had no idea.

That doesnt sound.... right.

*giggle*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
you can kinda hear the anger in drew's voice when he sings as that goblin named after the Benz

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Munchables posted:

Her husband's dick must be tiny.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

wesleywillis posted:

Her husband's dick must be tiny.

He's dead

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Munchables posted:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

no no no no no no no no no no no no

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Yes, it was a doctor’s clinical note.

But the husband deserves at least an equal share of the blame!

This is a different clinical note on the same issue.

Holy hell, this is happening all over. I still can’t find the case note I was remembering, which I think was from the 1980s, because there are so many. Google “urethral coitus” if you want to :gonk:

This one is kind of sad. “Doctor, why am I not getting pregnant?”

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 23:53 on Feb 23, 2019

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I found some JAMA article on recorded cases of dudes who hosed their wive’s pissholes.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/657130

13 recorded cases by publication date... in 1965. :boom::ck5::grin:

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

AlbieQuirky posted:

A different case's presentation posted:

Bowel evisceration through perforated bladder.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Happy AUGsgiving, God bless us everyone.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Holy hell, this is happening all over. I still can’t find the case note I was remembering, which I think was from the 1980s, because there are so many. Google “urethral coitus” if you want to :gonk:

I will think about that tonight right before I wake up screaming :cool:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/doubletwo/xxii-goregrinder/

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Munchables posted:

Happy AUGsgiving, God bless us everyone.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_99XJqIs4

Meet the biggest Pac Man fan

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

It took me way too long to realize that photo was of the urethra, not the vagina. That poor, poor woman.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Picnic Princess posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKI-tD0L18A

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I didn't know it was possible to put these words together :gonk:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I found this

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

AlbieQuirky posted:

Uro-vaginal sinus malformation is a thing. Not common, but it can happen. That's the only way I could see this sort of thing happen. It can be fixed but should be caught within a year from birth easily with proper doctors exams.
It was something they had to check my daughter for when she was born (fortunately she was fine).

It was quite the AUG moment. It was a bizarre exam. The doctor actually said,

"I assume she pees and poops from the same hole?"

Seriously, he "assumed" this. I've made a lot of assumptions in my life but it never occurred to me to assume that someone "pees and poops from the same hole." Apparently, as a doctor at a teaching hospital, looking at a chart wasn't what he was teaching.
I said, "No. She has XYZ and just needs to be checked for urinary reflux"
His smile faded from his face and he became very despondent. He had 8 interns with him and was hoping that my daughter had been born a bird.
After that, it was just the regular exam that was needed. He was grumpy and stormed out with his 8 interns in tow.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Are fitness weirdos with their lovely bland apartments and food AUG

https://twitter.com/TylerIAm/status/1099444687117656070?s=19

https://twitter.com/Gregggyboy/status/1096396140596133888?s=19

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Okay I am basically a Guild Navigator minus the spice-tank, but even I know that with proper exercise and a steady well-balanced diet a handful of chocolates isn't going to destroy your six-pack

When I see fitness folks like that freak out over chocolates, all I see is someone whose willpower is so weak that if they don't treat carbs like kryptonite they'll give up years of muscle-shredding labor and agony and give themselves wholly over to the throes of The Fat.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Click that @KenJac tweet for a treasure trove of AUG

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

mostlygray posted:

\ it never occurred to me to assume that someone "pees and poops from the same hole." \

Depending on the combination of foods in my stomach I've done this.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Is that Jesse Three Beards?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1qKQqIKXI

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Depending on the combination of foods in my stomach I've done this.

Same

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LawfulWaffle posted:

Click that @KenJac tweet for a treasure trove of AUG

Oof...

https://twitter.com/KenJac/status/1099427243657519106

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

WOW, I lasted 3 seconds and now I regret EVERYTHING (especially being alive)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
This band is playing bars in my area and I keep getting cringeworthy pics of them on my Facebook feed.

Bonus: their name is "Diversity Band" inexplicably.