Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
But Asf isn't so at least we know we got one empowerer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Max posted:

I have an argument in my head for why Rex, but I want to see you articulate it, if you don't mind.

Because flipping rex would give us info about somber and the d1claim? As well as me and ASF? Is that it? That's the only extra info I can think of.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Because flipping rex would give us info about somber and the d1claim? As well as me and ASF? Is that it? That's the only extra info I can think of.

My problem with flipping rex is that if Rex flips town, that still leaves this nasty door open for people to wonder if there are two cops in this game or not, and then we're here again tomorrow figuring out who between you and asf to lunch.

But I also mean, other than this current situation, what about Rex's play this game has bothered you?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

To be honest it's mostly pushing me and that I don't believe there are two cops one with zero results. If rex is town when I flip town we're screwed. So I think Rex is scum with who's been playing an good game I guess and was hoping to use the cop claim later, but when I got to thread with it first made up no results or something?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ok thread has my full attention until hammer.

My problem with the current toalpaz vote is the 3 people on it right now are 3 of the 4 people I find the most suspicious today.

KRex - night 1 cop claim to Somber, has no results
ASF - claims backup, now jailer (aka roleblocker), lurker, came into thread very defensive today when there was very little pushing on them
TM - claimed tracker day 2, would not provide full results until day 3, survived lunch day 2, has not been NKed despite being a claimed tracker, results posted have been disappointing to say the least

The 4th person I find most suspicious is xiw who has continued to kind of hang out on the sidelines (I know, pot meet kettle) and has a claim that is noticeably weirder than most of the other roles claimed so far. Certainly weirder than mine. xiw if you're here, would you kindly say who you're most willing to vote for? In fact, can we get a list of say...top 3 from anyone who hasn't voted?

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

Tired Moritz posted:

Yeah I think Rex's failed results kinda got ignored for some reason

Can I just point out that I'd need to be an imbecile to fake claim those results. If you think I'm lying scum, I hope you'd respect my skill level enough to assume I'd fake claim with something even mildly convincing and not something that draws incredible suspicion on me.

My best guess at the moment is that theres a restriction on my power, that I can only cop people outside of my mason.

When I failed N1 to cop Keane and woke up to a discussion about whether our actions could be used on people in other areas, I assumed that was the source of my problems. The other two nights I've copped people in my area and gotten fails. I agree that having been roleblocked three nights in a row is highly unlikely, especially following a town DB flip. So I'm using my power the wrong way.

I'm gonna test my theory tonight. I hope to have results for the thread tomorrow.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz: Are you certain you were roleblocked last night? What result were you given?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

KhediveRex posted:

Can I just point out that I'd need to be an imbecile to fake claim those results. If you think I'm lying scum, I hope you'd respect my skill level enough to assume I'd fake claim with something even mildly convincing and not something that draws incredible suspicion on me.

My best guess at the moment is that theres a restriction on my power, that I can only cop people outside of my mason.

When I failed N1 to cop Keane and woke up to a discussion about whether our actions could be used on people in other areas, I assumed that was the source of my problems. The other two nights I've copped people in my area and gotten fails. I agree that having been roleblocked three nights in a row is highly unlikely, especially following a town DB flip. So I'm using my power the wrong way.

I'm gonna test my theory tonight. I hope to have results for the thread tomorrow.

this doesn't mean anything

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My would votes, in order:

ASF to test cop results/claim
xiw to remove one of the scummy lurkers
Toalpaz to cut the gordian knot

Not going to vote now because -2 on ASF would make a scum rush easy

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Toalpaz (3): Somberbrero, Somberbrero, KhediveRex, Somberbrero, Max, A Sometimes Food, Max, A Sometimes Food, Tired Moritz, A Sometimes Food, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz
A Sometimes Food (2): Toalpaz, b-minus1
Tired Moritz (0): A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food
KhediveRex (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
xiw (0): A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food

Not Voting (4): Max, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, xiw

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 25th, 2019 at 8:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 16 minutes.

:siren: There is a rumbling in the mountains! :siren:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Who all is here? Roll call

Max
Nov 30, 2002

gently caress it

##vote ASF

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm here but also no longer in a frame of mind to actually discuss things or think things through atm.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

Mr. Humalong posted:

Who all is here? Roll call

I'm here. And standing by a Toal vote.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm here

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

Max posted:

gently caress it

##vote ASF

When ASF flips town, you're gonna be here again tomorrow.

Just saying

I have zero doubt that Toal is scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not using my double vote today. DWI.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

KhediveRex posted:

When ASF flips town, you're gonna be here again tomorrow.

Just saying

I have zero doubt that Toal is scum.

If ASF flips town I'm going to vote toal into oblivion. If you've been following along I have been thinking about this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Appologies, some IRL things are making me extremely short right now. Will switch to Toal if necessary or dark horse Xiw. That's it.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Mr. Humalong posted:

Ok thread has my full attention until hammer.

My problem with the current toalpaz vote is the 3 people on it right now are 3 of the 4 people I find the most suspicious today.

KRex - night 1 cop claim to Somber, has no results
ASF - claims backup, now jailer (aka roleblocker), lurker, came into thread very defensive today when there was very little pushing on them
TM - claimed tracker day 2, would not provide full results until day 3, survived lunch day 2, has not been NKed despite being a claimed tracker, results posted have been disappointing to say the least

The 4th person I find most suspicious is xiw who has continued to kind of hang out on the sidelines (I know, pot meet kettle) and has a claim that is noticeably weirder than most of the other roles claimed so far. Certainly weirder than mine. xiw if you're here, would you kindly say who you're most willing to vote for? In fact, can we get a list of say...top 3 from anyone who hasn't voted?

Hi

I said earlier I was gonna vote Toal based on the conversation last night and not copping me. Fully aware I will die soon based on not being around at minimum but I'll leave conversation about that until after the game I think as it's kind of unfair to claim rl. I was holding off until people confirmed they had locations in.

I don't really follow the ASF case I'll have a quick skim.

I'm going desert and I'd like to hear from people who have been in one place all game and are staying there tonight as I want to scavenge you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm going back to the mountain even though it seem like it might be spicy there tonight.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Max posted:

I'm here but also no longer in a frame of mind to actually discuss things or think things through atm.

fair enough, I don't know how much more we can discuss without a flip as is

##vote ASF

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

im going to the red cliffs again :pray:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I will be seeing things through at the quarry, like DB would have wanted

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

xiw posted:

I'm going desert and I'd like to hear from people who have been in one place all game and are staying there tonight as I want to scavenge you.

I've been in Red Cliff the whole game and will be staying there tonight.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

Somber, come be town superhero with me.

Our friendship will save the game.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
I've checked whos claimed locations

max mountains
krex / toal cliffs
hum quarry
me desert

tm posted

Tired Moritz posted:

Did everyone moved to their location yet?

so they're probably good.

ASF/Somb/b-minus haven't said anything I can see

Tonight's night 4 and we can instantly win so it's important to get people to locations today.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

xiw posted:

max mountains
krex / toal cliffs
hum quarry
me desert

tm posted

Tonight's night 4 and we can instantly win so it's important to get people to locations today.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Im kinda at work now

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

45 mins :S

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

A Sometimes Food (4): Toalpaz, b-minus1, Max, Mr. Humalong
Toalpaz (3): Somberbrero, Somberbrero, KhediveRex, Somberbrero, Max, A Sometimes Food, Max, A Sometimes Food, Tired Moritz, A Sometimes Food, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz

Not Voting (2): Somberbrero, xiw

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 25th, 2019 at 8:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 41 minutes.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

xiw posted:

max mountains
krex / toal cliffs
hum quarry
me desert

tm posted

vote someone ffs

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

Im kinda at work now

TM vote ASF known scum

xiw posted:

max mountains
krex / toal cliffs
hum quarry
me desert

tm posted

XIW vote ASF known scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay Ill hammer

##vote ASF

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think A Sometimes Food is hammered!

Votecount for Day 4
With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 25th, 2019 at 8:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 35 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The confusion of the day set in, many candidates were brought forth as suspicious but eventually it was decided, Tabia would be the next exile.

ASF - Tabia - Village aligned backup Jailor was exiled on day 4.

It is now night 4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

A Sometimes Food (5): Toalpaz, b-minus1, Max, Mr. Humalong, Tired Moritz
Toalpaz (2): Somberbrero, Somberbrero, KhediveRex, Somberbrero, Max, A Sometimes Food, Max, A Sometimes Food, Tired Moritz, A Sometimes Food, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz

Not Voting (2): Somberbrero, xiw

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 25th, 2019 at 8:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 27 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Everyone should be in their chats now.

The rumbling in the mountains grows stronger and stronger becoming an earthquake!

Everyone at the mountain of the gods tonight will have greatly increased chances of dangerous encounters but the positive encounters will be much greater in strength if found.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Expecting another murder in the central plaza, the villagers are pleasantly surprised that this day does not hold any dead bodies to find.

No one was murdered on night 4!

It is now day 5.

The rumbling in the mountains subsides.

There is a strange glow across the lands as if the gods are smiling down on the villagers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): b-minus1, KhediveRex, Max, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz, xiw

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 28th, 2019 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

:siren: There is a strange glow across the lands as if the gods are smiling down on the villagers. :siren: