Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in most cases ya, not this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Why my pp hard

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You should go to an massage parlor they'll take care of you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Night actions

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
SolusLunes, vanilla town, died

I’m afk atm

3 alive 2 to lynch let’s go

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

:ghost: :v: :ghost:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats not quite what i expected

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats not quite what i expected

What are your thoughts flerp?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
very briefly, my first instinct is to call you scum jimmy but i have to think about imgay scum as a real possibility

what r ur thoughts jimmy? imgay?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I dont see gay scum. Unless something has severely changed with his play style in the long time ive been gone i only see gay town.

I also cant ignore the fact that i was casing solus hard. He then died the next day. Despite being a good candidate for mislynch. Maybe its basic as gently caress. But im thinking scum figures it would be an obvious move from me to lynch solus and then lump blame on flerp.

Somthing only someone whos really good at mafia could think up... some one like im gay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Because honestly flerp. Even town jimson was ready to blame you for solus because me casing him was half hearted and could have come off as scum building town cred(see i was casing him hard why would i kill solus?! Im town!) And i know youre the kind of player who would make that connection.

End all be all if you or imgay are scum. The move to kill solus was carefully calculated.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
flerp obv scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i got a pm for a new av but im still alive so idk am i supposed to use it kash or something i thought only dead got new av what the heck

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love jimson so i believe in you with all my heart
##vote flerp

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

i got a pm for a new av but im still alive so idk am i supposed to use it kash or something i thought only dead got new av what the heck

lynched players assign them also.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
okay just makin sure

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where the gently caress do i put in this code

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

gently caress. Okay im gay. Please dont be lying

##vote Flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
it’s rly gonna be like that huh

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Did town win???

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it was me i was town the whole time gotcha

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

it was me i was town the whole time gotcha

So does that mean we win imgay?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
find out soon as my boomer rear end figures out how this dang ole av stuff works

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So flerp was scum... the whole time lmao

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:gary::redhammer::yarg:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

EZ TOWN WIN

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm at a cross roads this av is 192x192

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and it plum has to be 180x180

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alittle palm grease in mspaint figured this out

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dog

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Jimson the scum wins???

Flerp give jimson his avatar pls

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
And everyone got an avatar the first time thru

Nice

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

:golfclap:

Probably for the best that you killed me, jimjams, because I was probably going to try to push you today

alas

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Jimson the scum wins???

lol.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I should have copped town! :( jimson you pulled it off you madman

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

O i thought i was town

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol I told u.

but as my dearest friend Max says, being right is only half of mafia. Malfia. you gotta convince peeps.

good job jimbo you played very well. I will apply my avatar when I get home later.

Asf I hope you enjoy yours!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow flerp you really dropped the ball this game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gj imgay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014