Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rov please try to not respond to them because for some reason they're the only ones that won't get probated for this Every Single Time and I would rather you be allowed to continue posting here

Drew McIntyre posted:

it's been
three days since you dominated wrestling twitter

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

rov please try to not respond to them because for some reason they're the only ones that won't get probated for this Every Single Time and I would rather you be allowed to continue posting here

lmao

Now everyone that has posted for like the last day is going to get probated so thanks for that

It'll be two more days at least until we can dominate twitter again

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Noted

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Hustler2754/status/1100819948035891200

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/1100595564046139398

https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/1100822315154124801

Rip Rogers is right:

https://twitter.com/wordsbig80s/status/606830858159407105

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

I always go to bat for you but the bias is real, you gotta choose the battles my friend

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
rovert rapidly posting boring rear end, no-news tweets to move on from Abbey mania. Why would you try to move on so quickly from something so huge and monumental on twitter

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Careful Tato, apparently we're not allowed to address each other directly here on this internet discussion forum

You can only shout things into the nameless, faceless ether

I think the scoopspeople call it subtweeting when they dominate twitter for days

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

rovert posted:

That is what I am known for.

Anyway

https://twitter.com/WWE_Murphy/status/1100823260164472832

Murphy has nothing to do until the Contenders tournament is over on 205 Live.

Shouldn't he be trying to keep Finn Balor away from his fiance

or possibly the reverse

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Lol took like six months but Ronda finally won one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

uh the Abbey stuff is kind of a big deal. I wish we still had a news thread since that would be a better place for it.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ABBEY ARTHUR INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

still nobody has explained who abbey is

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Lone Goat posted:

Abby Arthur = Arn Anderson, AA = AA

CONNECT THE DOTS, PEOPLE!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lone Goat posted:

she had a three day title run over wrestling twitter

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

Fan/journalist who now is more known for https://www.underthegeorgiasun.com/2018/03/23/she-raised-almost-10000-for-cancer-treatment-but-something-didnt-add-up/

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought you all were talking about abbey laith

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I dominated wrestling twitter for 5 and half days and nobody talks about my trial for giving Roman cancer

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I dominated wrestling twitter for 3 days and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Cavauro posted:

i thought you all were talking about abbey laith

abbey laith quitting couldn't even dominate twitter for 3 minutes because no one cares

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I thought the entire point of the last several posts was that no one cares about any of that dumb poo poo

wesswing twittoah

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

My life for wrestling twitter

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Im so old I remember when it was called the IWC *spits*

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Wrestling reporting is ready for another Scotsman vs The Scoopsmen campaign

It would be too easy to fool Meltzer, not even a challenge. Remembering when he posted about WWE's new Intermission Ppv.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

im the only twitter that matters

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
every year, green sea turtles return to wrestling twitter for three days, to dominate

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Guys I can reveal to you Bobby Lashley's new shirt exclusively.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dave Meltzer is the only wrestling reporter needed and he is correct literally 100% of the time.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Drew McIntyre posted:

every year, green sea turtles return to wrestling twitter for three days, to dominate

Lol

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
oh hey a bunch of new posts on the twitter thr - oh, it's a rovert derail ok

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Drew McIntyre posted:

VJeff posted:

Guys I can reveal to you Bobby Lashley's new shirt exclusively.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

she had a three day title run over wrestling twitter

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

New Day is the only WWE talent ever to mix overt comedy with legitimacy and considering the career doldrums of every member of New Day before New Day was what it became, it seems like a terrible idea

Yeah I would actually be perfectly happy with them being immune to all attempts to blunt their positivity. Even with this Kofi stuff, I hope if they get aggressive about it, it's filtered through their weirdness instead of discarding it.

Davros1 posted:

I have no idea who this Abby person is.

Literally the only reason I know is because the OTHER dude (Chris Regal) who faked his death made a post saying he hoped him faking his death didn't give her the idea to fake her death. Because apparently even being tangentially related to the pro-wrestling business is the equivalent of staring into the face of one of the Elder Gods.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
New Day once got really serious for their Hell in a Cell match with the Usos and it loving owned.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Alexa Bliss is learning to do flippy indie stuff now

https://twitter.com/AlexaBliss_WWE/status/1100868367626502147

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Angry Grimace posted:

Alexa Bliss is learning to do flippy indie stuff now

https://twitter.com/AlexaBliss_WWE/status/1100868367626502147

She already knows how to do flippy stuff, she just doesn't do it often because she's a heel.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

VJeff posted:

New Day once got really serious for their Hell in a Cell match with the Usos and it loving owned.

3 dudes that stunt on their opposition yet somehow get serious for big matches is somehow impossible for WWE write(if the wrestlers are black).

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

fatherofmustard posted:

She already knows how to do flippy stuff, she just doesn't do it often because she's a heel.

It's too bad WWE doesn't do excursions or deviate from it's lovely boring style for women because Alexa could really benefit from learning and working a lucha style

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE_Murphy/status/1100899477093863424

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

dissolve the roster into raw/sd/nxt/uk/evolve and come back with 305 live. killian, otis, konnor, rowan, keith lee, ohno, etc.. just weekly hoss slams and food angles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

They're running a tournament for a title shot for the next few weeks anyways right?