Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mega64 posted:

Instead of battles, you should catch Pokemon by solving Picross puzzles.

Also instead of starters, you start with a gun. You get to kill one person and steal their Pokemon and then you start your journey...to create your own Evil Team.

Also the big new legendary is Mr. Resetti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this will be the first game where you have to lose the Champion battle in order to move the story forward, as we all know that Galar will never bring it home

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Looking forward to Sword and Shield and the two new legendary Pokemon who will be based on the unstoppable force and immovable object.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Brother Entropy posted:

pokemon are good and i like them :)

strong agree

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Manatee Cannon posted:

the bunny is cute but I'm worried it's gonna be fire/fighting

Even if she does, I will love her all the same.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
twelve hours later and grookey still sounds like a slur

extremely bad mouthfeel

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Manatee Cannon posted:

the bunny is cute but I'm worried it's gonna be fire/fighting

Put thy fears to rest, for I preach the truth: The bunny shall be fire/electric.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I’m very excited for the prerelease Pokémon period where we get frequent reveals of cute new mons and cool new abilities and moves to play around with.

Also, I hope regional forms are back and my pal Farfetch’d gets a suit of armour to go with his sword.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

I am so excited!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I can't wait to see cool new characters as well, and possibly cool new locations to explore.

I also can't wait for the starter evos to be revealed so I can witness 30 pages of goons crying about their favorite starter being ruined now.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Ash is still the main character of the Pokemon Anime? drat, how long does it take to become a Pokemon Master?

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

There must be a Corgi pokemon, and he will be my friend.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Haifisch posted:

I can't wait to see cool new characters as well, and possibly cool new locations to explore.

I also can't wait for the starter evos to be revealed so I can witness 30 pages of goons crying about their favorite starter being ruined now.

nothing would be able to ruin sobble for me

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

berenzen posted:

sorry you get inbred snubbull instead

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

https://twitter.com/ElsieLovelock/status/1100789922112462848

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i want everyone to be aware that insulting sobble can and will be harshly judged

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Okay folks new thread might as well do this now.

ATTENTION FELLOW BOARD GOERS!!!!!!!!

I've been planning this give away for about 2 years now so I think it's about time we got this show on the road. As you lot may know I'm a breeder and I do a lot and I mean A LOT of wonder trading. As it stands I've collected 3 and 1/2 boxes full of shinies I do not want at this point this includes legendaries. I'm going to give you all a list of what I've got and you lucky sausages can choose however many you want. Just don't ask for more of the same one. I don't expect good pokemon in return just throw a caterpie or ledyba my way. Frankly I just want to open up the box space. After the list is my contact information. I'll be online tonight so if any of you want some rare pokes nows the time guys.

I've got:

One shiny Xurkitree with a dumb name

One shiny Regirock

One shiny Deoxys

One shiny genesect

One standard Arceus

One standard darkrai

One standard Victini in japanese

Two Shaymin one shiny one standard

One shiny Phione

One standard Manaphy

One shiny Hoopa

Four Shiny Jirachi

Two Mews both shiny

One shiny kartana

This is just the legendaries. here's the rest all shiny.

Gabite, Glameow, Shinx, Feraligatr, Farfetch'd, Granbull, Skarmory, Bewear ,Seedot, Deerling, Drapion, Chansey, Greninja,
Heliolisk, Tangrowth, Breloom, Kabutops, Hippopotas, Golem, Gyarados, 2 Bronzong, Solrock, Jolteon, Skitty, Dodrio, Noivern, Swalot, Krookodile, Panpour, Gible, Nidoran, Sandslash, 2 Crustle,
Bidoof, Exeggcute, Machamp, Ludicolo, Miltank, Zigzagoon, Durant, Drowzee, Dragonite, Litwick, Togetic, Togekiss, Basculin, Chesnaught, Zoroark, Raticate, and Walrein.

If you'd like more info about a mon just ask and please take however many of each you want. Happy new Gen/thread guys!!!!!!!

FC: 5129-5306-3661

IGN: Kane

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Mar 11, 2019

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Haifisch posted:

Oh god, Sobble becomes less cute as it evolves! Who could have seen this coming?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Ariong posted:

Oh god, Sobble becomes less cute as it evolves! Who could have seen this coming?

All I want is for it to not become a ninja

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
I will jump on one of those Marshadow.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Flavors include, SHOCKOLATE, RAWBERRY, and GUN.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This should really be in the OP

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

I will jump on one of those Marshadow.

Alrighty I'm going get online now just send me a message.

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

ETA Christmas booo

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://twitter.com/SupahManri/status/1100785752256987137

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015

Flopsy posted:

Alrighty I'm going get online now just send me a message.

Don't have platinum or whatever for PMs here, but I added you though via FC on my 3DS, which I assume/hope that code was for. I should show up as Blaze or Marshall.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

Don't have platinum or whatever for PMs here, but I added you though via FC on my 3DS, which I assume/hope that code was for. I should show up as Blaze or Marshall.

Aight that's fine. Waiting for contact now.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Ash is still the main character of the Pokemon Anime? drat, how long does it take to become a Pokemon Master?

I mean I know he won at least one tournament and officially won another on account of resolving a national crisis even if he didn't quite beat the super bullshit guy. But thats becoming a champion, I don't think he ever defined what mastery is outside of maybe being the best like no one ever was.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Ash keeps using teams of pokemon who are his friends and trust him instead of optimizing, and then even when they get really strong he sets them free. He doesn't have the instincts of a cutthroat capitalist to become the very best. He is doomed to fail for eternity.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
I feel dumb. Would help if I gave my FC too.

4141-2107-1488

Friend code should show up as Blaze, I believe, with in-game name being Marshall.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

I feel dumb. Would help if I gave my FC too.

4141-2107-1488

If it helps I feel dumb as well. Give me a sec and I'll add you on. I'll let you know when I'm back online.

Alrighty Good to go!

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Feb 28, 2019

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I hope there's a full english breakfast item and it decreases HP by -250.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
You're the best, dude. This was the last thing I needed for a complete Living Dex that I couldn't get in-game. Missed the giveaway, and they banned Marshadow from the GTS.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i will pick the bunny or grookie

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

You're the best, dude. This was the last thing I needed for a complete Living Dex that I couldn't get in-game. Missed the giveaway, and they banned Marshadow from the GTS.

Glad to be of service m'lad! If there's anything else on the list you want feel free to grab whatever ya like.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Injuryprone posted:

ETA Christmas booo

Wait what

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

Ash keeps using teams of pokemon who are his friends and trust him instead of optimizing, and then even when they get really strong he sets them free. He doesn't have the instincts of a cutthroat capitalist to become the very best. He is doomed to fail for eternity.

Those guys are being the best in a very typical way that a lot of other people ever was, though.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Electric Phantasm posted:

I'm glad the cover legendaries appear to be good dogs.

Are there any popular wolves/dogs in English folklore? Cause the only wolves I could think of that come in a pair are Hati and Skoll and those would have fit better in Pokemon Sun and Moon

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

berenzen posted:

This is the right mindset right here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

i like to think of myself as moderately well-versed in Scottish but "expaey shaer" eludes me