Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat, STONE COLD 64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

E: didnt know the context.

https://twitter.com/KaylaBraxtonWWE/status/1101593336941555714

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/KORcombat/status/1101621043133849600

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cornette has weighed in

https://twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/1101466661763330060?s=19

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
If this was the 70s the locker room would kick the poo poo out of Ronda for it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're wrong. tweets would not be around, and this feud would not be given any significant exposure because of a very big increase in casual sexism. i'm sorry but There is too much lying in the above post for me to stay quiet

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol no there's not

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Isn't that :thejoke:?

Or is that YOUR :thejoke:? :ohdear:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

lol no there's not

He's saying the dumb oak island show at least tries to maintain kayfabe to make itself interesting

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

still don't know the context

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she told people to counter-bully someone and force that person to make their account private, but the person laughed about it, which made Kayla Braxton WWE delete the tweet

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

She also did that thing some people do whee they quote themselves in a thing they’re saying.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

She had quoted herself saying that it was (homosexual slur) to be ignorant, which i believe is ironic, but I'm not totally sure, because i don't know what irony is.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it turns out Kayla Braxton's dad put her in blackface permanently with his genes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

He's saying the dumb oak island show at least tries to maintain kayfabe to make itself interesting

That makes sense. I just really hate that loving show

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Has there ever been a problem on twitter that couldn’t just be solved by Logging Off

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Tomahawk posted:

Has there ever been a problem on twitter that couldn’t just be solved by Logging Off

Needing to alert the world that Bin Laden is dead.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Tomahawk posted:

WWE talent are contractually obligated to log in so to speak.

But trust me there's a true fatigue with WWE talent in terms of trolls and outrage culture. If you are a female talent it is truly scary. Liv Morgan last week was lashing out at people was lashing out at trolls calling her fat. Insanity.

Lots have alts or private accounts now.

Corey Graves was a true dick on Twitter don't get me wrong but the fullness of time will prove he wasn't the one at fault in his divorce. Baseless rumors and assumptions ate him alive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Don't joke about Arn because it's very serious and you'll feel bad, also Corey Graves' wife is the one responsible for him cheating. Got it. I bet Bray's wife is to blame too huh?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Tato posted:

Don't joke about Arn because it's very serious and you'll feel bad, also Corey Graves' wife is the one responsible for him cheating. Got it. I bet Bray's wife is to blame too huh?

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Tato posted:

This is tremendously funny.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

rovert posted:

This is tremendously funny.

Take your cryptic horseshit to the national enquirer gossip page

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
e: n/m

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rovert cheated;mods knew

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rovert posted:

It actually blows my mind that this wasn't straight up just what they were doing in the past - I always just kind of assumed they had a public account for promoting stuff and a private account for actually talking to friends/shitposting etc.

Ambrose had the right idea - he made an account because WWE said he had to have one, and then just never posted on it.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

It actually blows my mind that this wasn't straight up just what they were doing in the past - I always just kind of assumed they had a public account for promoting stuff and a private account for actually talking to friends/shitposting etc.

Ambrose had the right idea - he made an account because WWE said he had to have one, and then just never posted on it.

Others just do the thing of using it to promote stuff, which is a bit boring but it ruffles zero feathers

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Others just do the thing of using it to promote stuff, which is a bit boring but it ruffles zero feathers

Once you get to the top if seems like you can mostly ignore it. Becky is the only really top star that uses it much but hers is totally in kayfabe. I mean the idea that she personally comes up with all that stuff is funny but I really doubt it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

kevin owens had an account here. hulkamatt told me not to tell but that was like 10 years ago i think it's ok to say that now

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

yea ok posted:

kevin owens had an account here. hulkamatt told me not to tell but that was like 10 years ago i think it's ok to say that now

I'm Kevin Owens irl and I'm extremely pissed that you revealed my terrible secret

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I know his username.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i wonder what his last login date is

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Luke Harper had the best use of twitter in WWE imo. I guess he changed it up recently when he hilariously dissed on himself and Tyler Breeze simultaneously but that was fun too.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

My hot take on the Rhonda/Becky twitter stuff:

It is good because it makes me like Becky more, and makes me hate Rhonda more. Thus making me want to watch them fake fight a lot more.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

rovert posted:

WWE talent are contractually obligated to log in so to speak.

But trust me there's a true fatigue with WWE talent in terms of trolls and outrage culture. If you are a female talent it is truly scary. Liv Morgan last week was lashing out at people was lashing out at trolls calling her fat. Insanity.

Corey Graves was a true dick on Twitter don't get me wrong but the fullness of time will prove he wasn't the one at fault in his divorce. Baseless rumors and assumptions ate him alive.

You're loving disgusting posting poo poo like that. Is it our business? Do you have the right to blame his wife for their apparent split? gently caress off trevor.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The next twenty posts must be specifically about wrestlers on social media, otherwise shut gently caress up long dick boy.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Jerusalem posted:

The next twenty posts must be specifically about wrestlers on social media, otherwise shut gently caress up long dick boy.

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1098072609931948037

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
https://twitter.com/hermitspaceman/status/17060266461

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1101734436628914176

Asuka with the deep sounding tweets.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

From Twitter and Reddit, Ric Flair stated that Harley Race has terminal lung cancer. Given that the sources are twitter and reddit, take that information with a grain of salt.