Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
My question was sort of rhetorical. I know addicts need help not punishment. Its just that when I hear stuff about addicts more or less giving birth to addicts, it really makes me "what the fuckin poo poo is wrong with humanity"?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wesleywillis posted:

My question was sort of rhetorical. I know addicts need help not punishment. Its just that when I hear stuff about addicts more or less giving birth to addicts, it really makes me "what the fuckin poo poo is wrong with humanity"?!?!?!

The fact that your first reaction is to sterilize addicts and not look at the whole socio-economic soul crushing that creates addicts is telling in of itself yaknow.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tashilicious posted:

The fact that your first reaction is to sterilize addicts and not look at the whole socio-economic soul crushing that creates addicts is telling in of itself yaknow.

While you're right about not sterilizing people, that you can discount the visceral emotional response and anger someone has to seeing a child born into those circumstances and look down your nose at them for feeling that instead of looking at the state of society as the root cause from a detached position is also telling.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Tashilicious posted:

He just wants a final solution to the question of drug addicts and other people clogging up our society.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

That you can discount the visceral emotional response and anger someone has to seeing a child born into those circumstances and look down your nose at them for feeling that instead of looking at the state of society as the root cauae from a detached position I'd also telling.

"is it bad to think forced sterilization is a good idea? I mean i know its not really their fault but cmon guys, loving junkies"

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tashilicious posted:

"is it bad to think forced sterilization is a good idea? I mean i know its not really their fault but cmon guys, loving junkies"

Cool way to deliberately misinterpret what I said.

Like I said, obviously you're right about not fuckin sterilizing people. But it's a little sociopathic to judge someone for not being able to just glaze their eyes over and analyze the intricacies of a broken society from a place of detached indifference.

See, I can make sweeping snap judgements of others too.

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Mar 2, 2019

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Cool way to deliberately misinterpret what I said.

Like I said, obviously you're right about not fuckin sterilizing people. But it's a little sociopathic to judge someone for not being able to just glaze their eyes over and analyze the intricacies of a broken society from a place of detached indifference.

See, I can make sweeping snap judgements of others too.

i was rephrasing the original posts i was reacting to so as to make your take even more explicitely burning but go off i guess

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Is forced sterilization a good idea?

Only if you support eugenics, you lunatics.

If you open the door of "X people can no longer breed" it swiftly becomes easy to apply that to any group that will challenge the status quo.

Forced sterilization is a mechanism for how tyrants stay in power.

I'm of the mind that there are too many people over all but I'm not going to sponsor a state-run death van program.

Addiction is a medical issue, not a criminal one. Every "tough on crime" program that seeks to lock up addicts and people carrying a couple of joints is an abject failure. They are only supported in earnest by idiots and those that have invested in the private prison system.

Be mad at junkies giving birth to baby junkies but your solution only helps YOU feel better.

Inzombiac has a new favorite as of 20:06 on Mar 2, 2019

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I have an idea, let's stop having earnest debates about stuff that isn't funny or interesting.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

every1 posting in this thread should be forcibly sterilized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cb2285poIM

especially you

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sterilize everyone

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Sterilize everyone

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Dukes of Hazzard reboot going the 2016 Ghostbusters route, I see

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Canada did forced sterilization of indigenous women in the last half of the 20th century. Stole their children too. Bunch of white people here still think it was a fine and a cool idea.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

just sterilize all white people

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Bogus Adventure posted:

Dukes of Hazzard reboot going the 2016 Ghostbusters route, I see

How many upset males this time?

HENTAI 69

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Typically the parents of drug addicts who have already lost custody of other children will get an infant immediately removed after birth if mom tested positive for drugs while pregnant. In CA mom will get 6 months of services to try to get clean as well as legal counsel.

A large percentage of infants placed in foster care or fost adoption came from drug addicted moms that were high during pregnancy,since they are removed immediately after birth and permanent placement is seen as a major priority (typically permanent placement happening by the time the baby turns 1).

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Under no circumstances are you guys allowed to debate forced sterilization, especially if you’re planning to advocate for it. Any other posts about this will be probated and anyone “ironically” advocating forced sterilization can reasonably expect a very lengthy probation.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
https://i.imgur.com/cQ6mG6o.mp4

I found this too gross to put it in the gif thread

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Sea fleshlights gotta poop too

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Miz Kriss posted:

Wow, poop propulsion is really a thing. Impressive.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Miz Kriss posted:

Hahahahahahahahahaha that owns.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Miz Kriss posted:

I don't know why, but I love this gif. That thing seems so satisfied.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

He just wants a final solution to the question of drug addicts and other people clogging up our society.

Great! Billionaires up against the wall first - solve most of the worlds ills in one fell swing (of the guillotine)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Great! Billionaires up against the wall first - solve most of the worlds ills in one fell swing (of the guillotine)

I was making a facetious reference to the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question," which included forced sterilization of "undesirables."

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Screaming Idiot posted:

I was making a facetious reference to the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question," which included forced sterilization of "undesirables."

Explains why Israel's all about it.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Israel is what happens when you learn the exact wrong goddamn lessons from Nazi Germany.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Screaming Idiot posted:

Israel is what happens when you learn the exact wrong goddamn lessons from Nazi Germany.
Genocide seems to be working out really well for them nowadays!

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tubgoat posted:

Genocide seems to be working out really well for them nowadays!

Of course it is, the kingdom of the jews is required for the end of the world, Jesus said so.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lol, Dan Savage fell for him. loving lmao.

dan savage is to sex positive for his / his listeners good.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Miz Kriss posted:

Why_i_hate_the_ocean.mp4

Goddamn I can't believe my people eat those fuckin things too

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

jokes on ya'll, I'm already sterile :smug:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

T-man posted:

jokes on ya'll, I'm already sterile :smug:

joke's on you, you are a desirable citizen

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

Of course one of you people would think that.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I CAME HERE TO POST AUG

Violet_Sky has a new favorite as of 06:52 on Mar 3, 2019

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Miz Kriss posted:

If anyone's wondering why the poop looks like sand, that's because it is. Sea cucumbers filter sand to find food, like an aquatic earthworm.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

RatHat posted:

If anyone's wondering why the poop looks like sand, that's because it is. Sea cucumbers filter sand to find food, like an aquatic earthworm.

Quick question, as a percentage, how much sand is cuke poop

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
A LOT

quote:

In the South Pacific sea cucumbers may be found in densities of 40 individuals per square meter (33 /sq yd). These populations can process 19 kilograms of sediment per square meter (34 lb /sq yd) per year

RatHat has a new favorite as of 10:52 on Mar 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

I'm the pee stain on the ground.