Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Had Normandy blend for the first time tonight will be buying more when our giant bag is empty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
Does everyone steam or pan sheet roast those? I'm looking forward to dabbling.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just straight up microwave it usually and add a little parmesan and hot sauce

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Moey posted:

Does everyone steam or pan sheet roast those? I'm looking forward to dabbling.

I put them in a cast iron pot, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste at 425 for about half an hour, mixing them around a couple times during that time.

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

I went the church just to return a jacket and take a look around. Dropped another cuppa hundo at the register. Got a dog. PBUC.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Steamer basket on the stove top with salt pepper and a little olive oil

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Not sure if it's the same in the States but the good good Kirkland baby wipes are on sale until the 10th and they're rarely discounted. Just bought two boxes.

Wipe em if ya got em

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

therobit posted:

I put them in a cast iron pot, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste at 425 for about half an hour, mixing them around a couple times during that time.

Same but a sheet pan lined with foil and I don't move them at all.

Also have done them on the grill on a vegetable grilling sheet.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Truly, the preparation of frozen normandy vegetables is the similar to Costco membership or attending a Unitarian church. It's about coming together based on values rather than practice or belief.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Sautee them with some cubed chicken and a mix of sesame & chili oil.

Simple, tastes decent, relatively healthy

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Normandy mix is fine, but goddamn I'm tired of cauliflower

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

This thread is more effective at advertising than anything else. Bought some normandy veggies last night and am excited about cooking them.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

flashy_mcflash posted:

Not sure if it's the same in the States but the good good Kirkland baby wipes are on sale until the 10th and they're rarely discounted. Just bought two boxes.

Wipe em if ya got em

OoooOOOoOoo!

Our son is due April 12. Gotta check these out.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Name him Kirk

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

RZA Encryption posted:

Name him Kirk

I pressed my wife to have "Kirkland" as the middle name and got a hard no. I feel truly bad about this.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I pressed my wife to have "Kirkland" as the middle name and got a hard no. I feel truly bad about this.

Well clearly Kirk is the first name with Land being the middle. Or you could do With and Refill

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well clearly Kirk is the first name with Land being the middle. Or you could do With and Refill

Just go all in and name your kid 1/4 all beef hot dog with drink (+ free refill)

There's worse names out there.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Delivery person: "We're gonna need your Kirk Land signature on this."

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Renegret posted:

Just go all in and name your kid 1/4 all beef hot dog with drink (+ free refill)

There's worse names out there.

I met a guy in college at a party whose parents gave him 20 something names, the first 2 beginning with D and C, in order to make sure that he went by D.C.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I met a guy in college at a party whose parents gave him 20 something names, the first 2 beginning with D and C, in order to make sure that he went by D.C.

Remember that news article a while back about some woman who got upset that an airline employee made fun of her daughter's name, which was "Abcde" pronounced ab-city?

By dumb luck, a different girl with the same exact name enrolled at my wife's school just a few weeks before.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Oranjello and La-a in 3 2 1...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Had Normandy blend for the first time tonight will be buying more when our giant bag is empty
poo poo goes by loving fast, don't worry that giant bag isn't as giant as you think.

how do ya'll cook them anyways?

My method of prep is because I'm also extremely lazy: I throw them on a baking sheet while pre-heating the oven (400-425f or so). Then when the oven is pre-heated, I take them out, pat down the excess moisture that's accumulated as they've thawed, and then coat with olive oil and some seasoning (I usually do like everything bagel seasoning blends or some harvest spice blends but just plain ol sea salt flakes+pepper is good). Then usually back in for like 40 minutes.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Xaris posted:

poo poo goes by loving fast, don't worry that giant bag isn't as giant as you think.

how do ya'll cook them anyways?

My method of prep is because I'm also extremely lazy: I throw them on a baking sheet while pre-heating the oven (400-425f or so). Then when the oven is pre-heated, I take them out, pat down the excess moisture that's accumulated as they've thawed, and then coat with olive oil and some seasoning (I usually do like everything bagel seasoning blends or some harvest spice blends but just plain ol sea salt flakes+pepper is good). Then usually back in for like 40 minutes.

Usually I steam it because I'm cooking dinner and, whoops I forgot to make some sort of vegetable and I only have 10 minutes before everything else is ready.

But oven roasting is a pro move.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

OoooOOOoOoo!

Our son is due April 12. Gotta check these out.

Congratulations! Yeah I've tried other brands of wipes and nothing comes close to the Kirklands. I fully intend to keep buying them after they're potty trained to use on my own rear end.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

40 minutes seems like a long rear end time

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The Slack Lagoon posted:

40 minutes seems like a long rear end time
My oven probably just sucks but they come out with a nice crisp but still mostly retaining a fair amount of their size and structure. I mostly just kinda take a look at 30 minutes and decide but often does need 40.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Na 40 min seems about right. It takes a while to bake Brussel sprouts too.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

flashy_mcflash posted:

Congratulations! Yeah I've tried other brands of wipes and nothing comes close to the Kirklands. I fully intend to keep buying them after they're potty trained to use on my own rear end.

Just don't flush em unless you wanna ruin your septic and sewer !!!

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Yeah I use the Kirkland brand adult flushable asswipes on myself. The baby wipes are for throwing in the genie!

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
Kirkland adult asswipes are the essence of life itself.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

There is no such thing as a flushable wipe.

Good luck though when you really find that out!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/ChasWaterSystem/status/1051920931378143233

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RZA Encryption posted:

This thread is more effective at advertising than anything else. Bought some normandy veggies last night and am excited about cooking them.

We're just preaching the good word.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

e.pilot posted:

Kirkland adult asswipes are the essence of life itself.

I thought that too until I sprung for the Swash Bidet. LIFE CHANGING

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
Why have a flimsy, wet, and porous barrier between your poo poo-covered anus and hand when you can blast your kaká nuggets away with a hose

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Meydey posted:

I thought that too until I sprung for the Swash Bidet. LIFE CHANGING

This. Always this.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I want to buy a bag of dino nuggets and eat them so I hold on to the last vestiges of my youth but my wife can't eat them and it's a big bag for one guy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why cant your wife it dinonuggies ):

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Just take a shower after your awful goon shits from eating DAWGS all fuckin week. You fat piece of poo poo!

*wife knocks on bathroom door*

Wife: Who are you taking to in there??

Me: *cleaning tears from face with a Kirkland Brand Flushable wipe* N..no one babe....you wanna head to Costco for a hotdog??

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Mar 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I want to buy a bag of dino nuggets and eat them so I hold on to the last vestiges of my youth but my wife can't eat them and it's a big bag for one guy

I mean, they're frozen right? Its not like you have to eat them all at once.