Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Iranian owned delis are islands of good in an otherwise awful world bitcvh

prove me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My intent was to use Mr President (a known racist shithead) to point out what are, you have to admit, some pretty on-the-nose sandwich names. No racism intended although if you took it that way I apologize.

I’m not making any claim to it being funny, because none of my jokes are.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: problems in the lunch thread! :siren:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna get a loving gryo for lunch

extyra sloppy with too much white sauce :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
no leftovers to bring in and late start to my morning so no time to make a sammy, looks like it is food trucks again! will update once confirmed order (dont want to lie to you all again and let you down like with that empanada fiasco last week :sigh:)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Guys, I have secondary sandwich indecision. I'm definitely going to be ordering a "Vinny's Stromboli" which is toasted: Pepperoni, Salami, Ham, Provolone, Roasted Peppers, Tomato Salad (its a sandwich not a stromboli unfortunately), but I also wanna get a second 'wich for later. Do I order

1) "Fat Clemenza"
Ham, Salami, Coppa, Prosciutto, Sopressatta, Lettuce, Provolone, Tomato, Roasted Peppers, Onions, Oil + Vinegar

or

2)"Gino Special"
Mortadella, Hot Capicolla, Turkey, Fresh Mozzarella, Lettuce, Mayo, Oil + Vinegar

This is the most important decision I will make this week

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
little iranian / middle eastern delis are dope as gently caress

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Guys, I have secondary sandwich indecision. I'm definitely going to be ordering a "Vinny's Stromboli" which is toasted: Pepperoni, Salami, Ham, Provolone, Roasted Peppers, Tomato Salad (its a sandwich not a stromboli unfortunately), but I also wanna get a second 'wich for later. Do I order

1) "Fat Clemenza"
Ham, Salami, Coppa, Prosciutto, Sopressatta, Lettuce, Provolone, Tomato, Roasted Peppers, Onions, Oil + Vinegar

or

2)"Gino Special"
Mortadella, Hot Capicolla, Turkey, Fresh Mozzarella, Lettuce, Mayo, Oil + Vinegar

The one without mayo

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

1) "Fat Clemenza"

or

2)"Gino Special"

normally I would say always go for the mortadella option, but the combo of mayo and vin+oil will make it sog out if you're not eating it right away, so #1

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Leftover steak teriyaki, homemade fried rice, steamed pea pods

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I had some lamb with rice on pita bread and some baklava

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

normally I would say always go for the mortadella option, but the combo of mayo and vin+oil will make it sog out if you're not eating it right away, so #1

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The one without mayo

Excellent. The Clemenza is some good poo poo and I will heed your wisdom.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nooner posted:

no leftovers to bring in and late start to my morning so no time to make a sammy, looks like it is food trucks again! will update once confirmed order (dont want to lie to you all again and let you down like with that empanada fiasco last week :sigh:)

Frankly I'm still getting over those betrayals nooner. Lies sting man. Lies sting

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i got the day off so im going to ride my bike to a little cafe thats called STICK IN THE MUD and get something tasty and a nice espresso

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
things are looking bleak, weather is super lovely today and right now there is only 1 truck down there and I think it is the stupid juicebar truck :ohdear:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There was only the 1 truck and it was closed :cry:

Had to settle on lobby food its a ham and cheese panini that was 8 freaking bucks ):<

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

There was only the 1 truck and it was closed :cry:

Had to settle on lobby food its a ham and cheese panini that was 8 freaking bucks ):<

Sucks

I go the fancy grocery store near me bc convenient location sometimes looking for a sandwich and end up wandering around muttering about how I'll be damned if I'm paying $9 for a ham and swiss and end up eating nothing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moridin920 posted:

Sucks

I go the fancy grocery store near me bc convenient location sometimes looking for a sandwich and end up wandering around muttering about how I'll be damned if I'm paying $9 for a ham and swiss and end up eating nothing

lmao dude I have hella done that before, like poo poo I could buy everything in the drat store and make 10 of that exact sandwich for the same price dammit!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol those delis that are in office building lobbies are a loving racket and all taste exactly the same

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i got leftover pasta

when i was making i accidentally dumped so many crushed chili flakes cause i opened the free flow side of the lid rather than the one with the small holes

i managed to scoop out most of the chili flakes but my pasta is super loving hot any ways lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
artichoke&mozzarella chicken sausage, broccoli, carrots, hot sauce, parmesan

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im REALLY hungry

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

numberoneposter posted:

im REALLY hungry

Sir, this is a Wendy's

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/1096643061206126593

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Had some pho today and having poke later! See ya!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

King of Bees posted:

nice work OP~!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

King of Bees posted:

I'll help you with that poke later if you know what I mean. :pervert:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

King of Bees posted:

I had pho for dinner last night! I made it with my instant pot its not as good as the realthing but still pretty dang tasty for somethin ga guy who knows nothing about cooking Vietnamese food can make in about 45 minutes!!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You guys are the best. Thanks for everything!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

liked and subscribed :thumbsup:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Well, this week was mostly about mustard greens, but today I'm off the chain, enjoying a fried catfish sandwich with remoulade and shoestring fried spud

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I'm going to work up an ape tit and get something really tasty.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Homemade chicken salad sammies

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

I'm going to work up an ape tit and get something really tasty.

Don’t monkey around. :catbert:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Got a sausage roll and a limeade. Going to go home and eat some pasta salad. Then get real beefy for dinner.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thinkin about that broccoli BEEF

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

work potluck.
50 shades of carbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
rear end in a top hat mods tried to stop me from shaing lunch with yo guys but I am too powerful for them

Mon - I dont remember
Tue - empanadas
Wed - panini
Thurs - leftover fetalf
Fri - SUB SANDWICHES EAT FRESH!!!!!!