Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The degree to which big ten teams are allowed to grab and hold guys on the perimeter is absurd. Jordan Bohannon spends like half of every game wrapped up in a bear hug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Man K State is doing all they can to let Baylor steal this at the end.

e: That'll probably do it though.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

k-state coming out hot in the second half at tcu. dont you dare blow this you wild cats

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Texas Tech is also holding up their end of the bargain. Good.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Well, it seemed like k-state would possibly blow it going from leading by 21 (right when i posted like a freakin idiot) to leading by 7 or 5 or something, but they held on to the win.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
So literally all Kansas State has to do to break the Kansas streak is beat a middling Oklahoma team in Manhattan? It is going to be exhilarating watching which of several options they choose for failure.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

elentar posted:

So literally all Kansas State has to do to break the Kansas streak is beat a middling Oklahoma team in Manhattan? It is going to be exhilarating watching which of several options they choose for failure.

saddle up gang

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

WAKE FOREST SHOOTIN' DARTS

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue down 10 at the half at Minnesota, can't hit anything from the floor or free throw line. Jordan Murphy and Amir Coffey are going off for Minnesota.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Why does it seem like Minnesota always plays Purdue tough?
Purdue playing like poo poo isn't helping though.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Duke deserved to lose just for the inbounds gaffe. So loving lucky

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
GOD. drat IT.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Kansas just might finish off their Big XII streak themselves tonight up in Norman.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Go Sooners.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Purdue going to lose, Carsen Edwards with another horrible game, dumb turnovers and no one can hit FTs.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

7-16 for a team that shoots 75%+. Purdue loves pissing away games. This will put them as the 3 seed in the BTT and probably a 4 in the NCAA.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Purdue plays like this and they might lose to Northwestern on Saturday.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

Purdue plays like this and they might lose to Northwestern on Saturday.

Nah, NW doesn't have a Jordan or Coffey type player and they don't have a player with the size to force Haarms into a 1-8 game.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Lol, can't even get a call reversed on review. This crew has been terrible.

Still, if they hit their free throws at their normal rate they win this game. So loving frustrating.

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Mar 6, 2019

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

and now it's the Cayuts having trouble, unable to hit anything while Ole Miss is draining from everywhere.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

yeah Kansas is gonna lose

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lol did Minnesota seriously storm the court

edit: oh it was senior night and it probably gets them into the tourney, that's fine

Poque fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Mar 6, 2019

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Remember that Kansas team where Perry Ellis was the only post player and he got rejected 8 out of every 10 times he squared up at the basket? Pretty funny how that team won the Big XII championship and this team, uh, hmmm.

Remember the team with Elijah Johnson playing out of position as the point all year? That team got pretty far. Elite Eight or something dumb like that? Also Big XII champs. Memories.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Don’t remember those but I will remember this one

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Come on gators!

47-43 let’s do this

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Florida you loving stupid assholes

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

NC State coiling a huge turd on the court so far tonight.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

vic law and dererk pardon own, the 'cats are toast none of the young guys look good at all

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I would've killed for a tourney berth to start the season and now if we don't get a share of the big ten title I will go outside and scream

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

I would've killed for a tourney berth to start the season and now if we don't get a share of the big ten title I will go outside and scream

i wouldn't be too worried, unfortunately

bring back bryant mcintosh, he still looks like he's 19

e: honestly of all the big ten teams to celebrate a title at welsh-ryan, i don't mind purdue

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ugh, gently caress off chris collins you child

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

The NC State that actually gives a poo poo showed up today, and they're eagerly kicking the corpse of Boston College. Pretty sure they'll get chucked out of the first round of the ACC by Clemson no matter what, so whatever.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

not looking good for iowa state

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Vic Law's shin just exploded. This looks bad.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

PotatoJudge posted:

Vic Law's shin just exploded. This looks bad.

what a loving bummer

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

MourningView posted:

The degree to which big ten teams are allowed to grab and hold guys on the perimeter is absurd. Jordan Bohannon spends like half of every game wrapped up in a bear hug

What do expect when the league hires a ref named Steve McJunkins?

Source cited--
"Losing at Wisconsin isn't at all bad or unexpected, but losing in Madison by 20 points when it's the fourth defeat in the past five games merely extends and intensifies Iowa's worries regarding its seed. After Joe Wieskamp hit a spectacular winning 3-pointer at the buzzer on the road at Rutgers, the Hawkeyes were 20-5 and mock brackets had Fran McCaffery's team pegged as a No. 6 seed. Since that time, McCaffery was slapped with a two-game suspension (stemming from a tirade directed at referee Steve McJunkins after a loss at Ohio State) and Iowa has seen its projected seed plunge to the No. 9 line or worse. The season's final game is at Nebraska, where the Cornhuskers recently gave Purdue a game and beat Minnesota. Still, regardless of the outcome in Lincoln, the Hawkeyes will arrive at the Big Ten tournament not merely looking to improve their seed but to rehabilitate it. (Updated: March 7)"

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Hoping today is UVA getting the dick trip out of the way before the postseason, but I'm sure it's not. Hunter in particular has been terrible.

edit: UVA survives, wraps up the top line in the ACCT. will see later on tonight if UNC gets a share of the regular-season title.

elentar fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Mar 10, 2019

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Gardner-Webb about to win the Big South, will be their first ever trip to the NCAAs.

Lipscomb-Liberty at 4 should be another very good mid -major final.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

bucknell up 6 at the half against lehigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Gotta love UNI Bullshit