Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Hannibal Smith posted:

They did Sizzle Pie, which was kind of a boring choice.

Yeah it's boring but oh well. For me, it's rarely about the restaurant they're doing (lately most of them are L.A.-based anyway).

Sizzle Pie was better when it was Rocco's :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I wasn’t even aware Sizzle Pie was from Portland ‘cause that poo poo can’t be found on the Southeast side. I’d rather get Rovente’s with that spicy sauce.

Should have went Los Gorditos.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I paid money to listen to three grown men taste test bottled water.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

Spoeank posted:

"grown men"

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Brag

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

turtleface posted:

"grown men"

You could describe some of them as overgrown.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Gargamel Gibson posted:

You could describe some of them as overgrown.

One is a classic hunk

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I'm still shook there's people who don't think Gabrus is the best live guest, or even a good guest at all? wtf

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I'm a bit behind just listened to the live Phoenix episode. The lady at the end who said she ordered Denny's through PostMate. What is wrong with DoughBoys listeners? Why would you do that?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Popete posted:

I'm a bit behind just listened to the live Phoenix episode. The lady at the end who said she ordered Denny's through PostMate. What is wrong with DoughBoys listeners? Why would you do that?

Probably too drunk to be seen at a Denny’s. It’s pretty common tbh.

edit: Gabrus is good

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The entire purpose of Dennys is to house drunk people at 2AM. There is no reason to ever eat their food sober and there is any other option available.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Popete posted:

The entire purpose of Dennys is to house drunk people at 2AM. There is no reason to ever eat their food sober and there is any other option available.

You can be too drunk for a Denny’s, or at least you can be tossed from one.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/1098052313204191233

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

You can be too drunk for a Denny’s, or at least you can be tossed from one.

This really, really depends on the Denny's.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I’m glad the doughboys did little caesars right :unsmith:

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

"Am I the smith of anything?"

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Stay tuned at the end for some good Brody stories.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Went to the second show in Chicago last night, very funny. Gabrus brought 7 beers on stage and I think he finished them all.

Nick is surprisingly more fit than I expected.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Popete posted:

Went to the second show in Chicago last night, very funny. Gabrus brought 7 beers on stage and I think he finished them all.

He probably does a lot of crunches.

While he's trying to suck his dick.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Popete posted:

It was a great show to see live, Gabrus and Nangle's entrance probably won't play as well as a podcast.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Idk the headcount atleast 300+, but the venue was packed. They could have easily sold out a bigger venue.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Popete posted:

I was there too! I got a glancing high-five from Gabrus as he sprinted off to the bathroom during the ratings.

imo the best physical bit that won't translate was Mitch's utterly defeated body language after having Wiger's Romano joke explained to him

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Ramon joke was perfect, I honestly didn't get it either until Gabrus said it.

I got a banana from Gabrus so that was cool.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Munch Madness: Tournament of Chompions (Mouth of the Border)

So this is definitely coming down to Taco Bell vs. Del Taco right

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
More likely homicide.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Popete posted:

More likely homicide.

Only if all that food doesn't kill them first.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sitting here thinking about Wiger trying to argue that two burritos and two tacos actually isn't that much food for one meal.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Srice posted:

Sitting here thinking about Wiger trying to argue that two burritos and two tacos actually isn't that much food for one meal.

Personally, I'm thinking about Mitch personally inserting an extra chips-and-salsa competition into the tournament where he always complains about having to eat too much food.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Do a shot Everytime Mitch says this is the worst he's ever felt in his life.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Mitch coming in hot lol

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
"...I'm gonna cut your head off."

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Great guest today

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Mitch having the whitest possible take And liking soft corn tortillas the least was predictable but I still heavily rolled my eyes when he said that. Great guest though!

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Toni cracking up when Nick came to the conclusion that mittens will keep your hands warm in cold weather was wonderful.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That was a great episode and almost made me not extremely mad that Nick got a bean and cheese burrito at Chipotle

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
You could just feel Mitch reeling when she asked him if he'd ever gone down on anyone. I loved it.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

All-time great episode today... but what the gently caress is Moe's? Is it just a Susser bit? Google maps show only one location in all of SoCal and it's near Camp Pendleton in San Diego.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

WerthersWay posted:

All-time great episode today... but what the gently caress is Moe's? Is it just a Susser bit? Google maps show only one location in all of SoCal and it's near Camp Pendleton in San Diego.
Moe's Southwest Grill. Chipotle-like, slightly larger menu of entrees and selection of ingredients to fill them with; a little cheaper considering chips come with everything and any burrito and drink is like $7 on Mondays, doesn't have the same feeling of the ingredients being higher quality than other fast food that Chipotle had, but Chipotle doesn't really have that rep anymore either. Strong 4+ forks from me.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Yusong is too pure and good for this world.

Also: I re-upped on the double when I remembered they did an episode with Nicole Byer where they review Gremlins.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Mar 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Moe’s rules