Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

more spoilers

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Was on the fence before but now I'm balls deep riding that preorder rear end.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sekiro: My Wallet Dies Twice

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its going to be bad like dark souls 3 and dark souls 2 i'm afraid. aND activision is the worst company in game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

more spoilers

Name your horse
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
Walk your horse around
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

hmmmm....perhaps i should have read the thread before trolling. this actually sounds AWESOME

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

its going to be bad like dark souls 3 and dark souls 2 i'm afraid. aND activision is the worst company in game.

Preorder now and get 5 free From Boxes and the exclusive Sekiro "Metal Wolf Chaos" skin

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

more spoilers

Name your horse
Walk your horse around
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

goty

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

more spoilers

Name your horse
Walk your horse around
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

more spoilers

Name your horse
Walk your horse around
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

hahahaha

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Such hype for this one..

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The special edition ps4 for this game is insane . It's not for sale, there's only like 30 and it's for winning some european preorder contest

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

goferchan posted:

The special edition ps4 for this game is insane . It's not for sale, there's only like 30 and it's for winning some european preorder contest

thats insanely sick

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan posted:

drat that’s tight

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goferchan posted:

:eyepop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cool

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Pretty good.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Poison swamp confirmed :worship: now i just need to know if elevators are in

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Win

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Poison swamp confirmed :worship: now i just need to know if elevators are in

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Swag. Nothing better than Poison Swamp Zone in Souls games. Love that poo poo. Trudging around weighing like 15 demoniuses walking 0.00001mph. Enemy Flies biting you and poo poo. Love that motherfucking bitch my bitch!.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Personally I don't mind the poison levels that much but what I hate is a boss fight IN the poison swamp area like I think Dark Souls 2 has a bitch just sitting in a vat of it >_<

e: ok to fact check myself i googled it and its Dark Souls 2 "Mytha" but i guess u can drain it some how. oh well im never going back and playing that one

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

You have to burn the windmill

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

goferchan posted:

You have to burn the windmill

i guess so lol. oops!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I wonder if we’ll find our friend patches

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Are you a Confucianist or something?

YES | NO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I'm gonna guess no bc the only thing I know about this game at the mome is that it does not have a Moonlight Greatsword. So they're probably gonna avoid all the classic lore connections

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I'm gonna guess no bc the only thing I know about this game at the mome is that it does not have a Moonlight Greatsword. So they're probably gonna avoid all the classic lore connections

oh thats super helpful, let me know if you have any other info about the anticipated game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Im going to find the moonlight greatsword and gently caress you with it!! Spoiler reading bitch!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They said it when they announced it or something. Ive never read a spoiler. Just ad copy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the brand.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh thats super helpful, let me know if you have any other info about the anticipated game

The oni's (japanese ogres) bhole dynamically chafes depending on wether hes wiped with cheap sorghum fibers or more luxurious silk after devouring your samurai depending on what you were wearing. Only on the xbox one ex

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

The oni's (japanese ogres) bhole dynamically chafes depending on wether hes wiped with cheap sorghum fibers or more luxurious silk after devouring your samurai depending on what you were wearing. Only on the xbox one ex

Thank You FromSoftware

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
In another example of the game’s extreme attention to detail, the horse also serves as your inventory. Virtually everything Arthur carries with him you can actually see; his weapons aren’t hidden away in a menu. He’ll slide his shotgun and bow carefully into the saddle before he mounts the animal, and when you hunt, the carcass is slung over the horse’s back. (Rockstar tells me that the carcass will even start to rot over time, attracting flies and wolves in search of an easy meal.) It seems like a small thing, but it keeps you immersed in the world. Instead of checking a menu to see what you have on hand, you can simply look at Arthur and his horse.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lmfao forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

In another example of the game’s extreme attention to detail, the horse also serves as your inventory. Virtually everything Arthur carries with him you can actually see; his weapons aren’t hidden away in a menu. He’ll slide his shotgun and bow carefully into the saddle before he mounts the animal, and when you hunt, the carcass is slung over the horse’s back. (Rockstar tells me that the carcass will even start to rot over time, attracting flies and wolves in search of an easy meal.) It seems like a small thing, but it keeps you immersed in the world. Instead of checking a menu to see what you have on hand, you can simply look at Arthur and his horse.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao