Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
[Click here to skip straight to the real OP.]

Revelations: Persona - Normal Battle

"Get up! Get up, you idiot! Get! Up!"

After what feels like an eternity, you get together enough of your consciousness to push yourself up into a kneeling position. An eternity since… what? It’s almost impossible to think through the throbbing headache and ringing in your ears. There’s blood running down your brow, your own? You blink and wipe some away from your eyes. The back of your gauntlet is rough against your skin. Something about that is strange, but you can’t put your finger on what.

You force yourself to stand, powering through the screech in your head. You’re supposed to be somewhere, you’re needed desperately. Why? How? Nothing about this makes any sense. Memories appear for an instant and then elude you. A concussion, maybe?

Still trying to put your thoughts in order, you don’t notice the creature until it’s almost upon you. It’s stronger than most of the others you’ve faced before, mounted, and eager to run you through. Instinct takes over and you just barely manage to block before its spear impales you. Even then, your sword rings from the impact, and you’re forced to stumble several steps back.

Battle Theme - Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Battle Start!
Name: ???
Level: ???
Arcana: ???
HP: ?/?
SP: ?/?
Strong: ???
Weak: ???
Skills: ???

It’s too big to rush past and too fast to run away from. Looks like you’re going to have to fight. Hopefully that comes on instinct, too.

1] How will you fight back?
A) You’ve got a sword (apparently), time to use it! [Fight, +Courage]
B) Crazy supernatural bullshit goes both ways! [Magic, +Proficiency]
C) First you have to figure out what the hell this thing is. [Scan, +Knowledge]
D) No, seriously, hang on. Where are you? [Observe, +Understanding]
E) Wait, wait, wait! Maybe we can talk this out? [Parley, +Charm]

[Next]

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Nov 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
D

We seem to have the skills to fight defensively for a little while. Let’s solve the main problem we seem to have with our memory.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
C. "If you know your enemy and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemy but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemy nor yourself, you will be imperilled in every single battle."

Let's know our enemy and give ourselves half a chance.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
E You can always talk your way out, if you're charming enough.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
A FIGHTTTTTTT

B MAGICCCCCC

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Mar 8, 2019

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

:ok:

B

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
E

first then fight if it fails, as always.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

As an FYI, I don't wanna lose momentum in the prologue, so I'll be closing votes for these first few decisions pretty rapidly.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
A DO A FIGHT

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

kick him in the nArds!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
B. OUTWIZARD THIS DORK

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

B
A is obviously a trap option, you don't go against the weapon triangle, smdh.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Vote Set!

quote:

A) 2
B) 4
C) 1
D) 1
E) 2

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

We're starting at level -2? Dang.

:v:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

quote:

B) Crazy supernatural bullshit goes both ways! [Magic, +Proficiency]

There's no way to explain why you do what you do next, just that it's what feels right. With your right hand gripping your blade tight, you press it against your left palm, take a deep breath, and slash a line across the inside of your palm. The blood comes quick, flowing bright red down your arm and illuminating the tunnel with a neon glow. Clear lines draw themselves into runes along the inside of your arm.

They surge and flash, and you feel a sudden presence behind you. It's expected, and comforting. Empowering, even. You thrust out your left palm, and it mimics you, obeying your silent command.

> 2d6+1 [Magic, +Proficiency] = (6+3)+1 = 10

Fire, burning hot, surges from its gauntlet-clad hand, impacting the chest of the creature ahead of you. The mounted monster rears back, its armor absorbing some of the blow, but not enough.

You cast Agi on ???!
Resist!

Dealt 50 fire damage to ???!

Strong: Fire

Unfortunately, even off-balance, that's not enough to dissuade it from its present course of action. Namely, stabbing you. It brings the spear down in the same motion as is recovery, and this time, you aren't so lucky as being able to block it completely. The point catches your shoulder, forcing you another step back and shooting waves of pain across your chest and arm.

??? attacks you!
Dealt 100 Pierce damage to you!

Skills: Attack (100 Pierce), ???

Your HP: 250/350
Your SP: 15/20

This guy's got some fight in him, and you don't have time for a slugfest!

1] What are you going to do to end this?
A) Cut this bastard to ribbons! [Skill, +Courage]
B) There’s one more trick up your sleeve. [Magic, +Proficiency]
C) You still don’t even know what "this" is! [Observe, +Understanding]
D) Threaten it! [Parley, +Charm]

[Prev] [Home] [Next]

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Mar 9, 2019

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
D we're a tough tootin magi, we're gonna show'em how tough we are.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

C Knowledge is power! :eng101:

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
C

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
D

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

C let's get an idea of what we're doing here.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

B We need more personae.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Cleverness is our hallmark.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Vote Set!

quote:

A) 0
B) 1
C) 4
D) 2

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

quote:

C) You still don’t even know what "this" is! [Observe, +Understanding]

Okay, shooting fire out of your hand is cool, but where are you, and what is that? Keeping your focus on the monster enough that you don't get stabbed again while you look around, you try to get at least some idea of what's going on.

> 2d6+1 [Observe, +Understanding] = (3+5)+1 = 9

"I've got it!" The voice in your head that told you to get up is back again. Apparently it wasn't your own, because these are definitely not your thoughts. "It's called an Eligor! Try using electric attacks!"

Name: Eligor
Arcana: Emperor
Weak: Elec

As if that wasn't enough to break your concentration, you can suddenly hear something behind you. Screeching metal, and a light flooding the tunnel as it comes around the corner. You lose another precious few seconds trying to keep the Eligor(?)'s attacks at bay, and by the time you get a moment to breathe and glance over your shoulder...

"Oh no! We're too late! Quick, get-"

You're run down before you can hear the rest of the thought.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Once upon a time, there was a girl named PMush. She wanted to run a Monster of the Week game for her friends. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't have a set schedule, and finding a time to reliably get together with multiple other people for an uninterrupted several-hour stretch is... difficult. So, instead of doing the sensible thing and starting a play-by-post game, she decided to run a CYOA. But what? Without interplayer drama, all of the onus for social interaction and monster hunting would be entirely on one person. A single individual who would have to take on every possible role of a party, and who would have to find a balance between a normal life and a career hunting monsters. Someone who- yeah, you get the idea.

This is Shin Megami Tensei: Gaiden: Persona X, a CYOA game based on a heavily houseruled version of Evil Hat's Monster of the Week. The game will take place over the course of one year, with you taking the role of a Japanese college student who moved to a podunk town and accidentally stepped directly into some Weird Magical Bullshit. There will be a relatively even divide between social interactions with your comrades, classmates, strange old people, talking squirrels, etc, and traveling into another world to fight monsters. If one or the other begins showing dramatically more player interest, I have plans in mind for streamlining the other, but for now, expect about a 50/50 split.

The Overview (If you read anything, read this.)
  • This game uses :siren: approval voting! :siren: Vote for as many options as you like, the one with the most at the end wins.
  • You don't need to know anything about Persona to participate. There will be quite a few Easter eggs and references to games in the series, but nothing that will be required to proceed.
  • Familiarity with Monster of the Week is also unnecessary! Things are modified enough that having preconceptions about the rules is something of a mixed blessing anyways.
  • These mechanics are still fairly untested. There's no better way to break a system than to throw dozens of goons at it, so I'm not ruling out the possibility that I'll have to drop hotfixes here and there. Please be patient with me, I'm just one bitch.
  • As part of the point of this is to make something easy for me to update while on the go/loving around in class/etc, this will be a primarily text-based CYOA. The only pretty pictures are the ones I can find on Google, and even then...
  • All images are approximations, rather than gospel. If the text and the images conflict, the text wins. In some situations, images will be in spoiler tags. This means they are particularly rough approximations and should be taken with a large grain of salt.
  • Update schedule is going to be inconsistent, as will voting deadlines. More consequential votes will have longer periods, up to several days for the real make-or-break decisions, but less important ones may be closed suddenly so I can work on a post while I have the free time for it.
  • I'm an inconsistent perfectionist about post formatting, so things may change unexpectedly, either between posts, or when you check an old one again. Don't worry, you're not crazy, I am.
  • Don't loving argue about the Persona series here, please. There are other threads for you to poo poo up with that.
  • Do please feel free to discuss this game. Whether that be suggestions about how to imporive, trying to strategize with your fellows about combat, arguing about who is Best Girl (it's me, btw), or just talking about what has and hasn't worked for you, don't be shy about making your thoughts known. Feedback is the best way for me to know how to improve the game.
  • You chooseth this fate of thine own free will. Actions will have consequences, good and bad, even when not in the moment. Do what makes sense for who you want to be, not what you think will help you "win".

Mechanics TL;DR (Go ahead and skip this if you don't care about numbers.)
  • When it's time to, I will roll 2d6 plus the relevant stat. (This will usually be expressed in choices as "[Roll +Stat]")
  • 10+ is a complete success. "Yes, and..." You did what you want, and may have even gotten a little more out of it.
  • 7-9 is a mixed success. "Yes, but..." There's a drawback, a cost, a hard choice, or something else to make things a bit more difficult.
  • 6 or less is a failure. "No, and..." Not only do you not accomplish what you wanted, in the vast majority of cases, I get to make what's called a hard move, and bring down a suitable punishment for you without any other rolls. On the bright side, this is also the best way to get experience!
  • You will be able unlock ways to upgrade a 12+ into a resounding success, where you get a significant bonus to what you were doing, but you don't have any right out of the gate.
  • Personas will unlocks Skills, which are moves that can be used in combat, while Social Links will unlock Abilities, which matter in the real world.
  • A character sheet and a list of currently-available Skills and Abilities will be maintained in specific posts that will be linked in every update, no flipping through pages of bullshit necessary.
  • I'll probably put some more stuff here later.

Common Misconceptions (You probably won't read this.)
  • For real, approval voting lets you pick as many options for each vote as you want to. If you've got two or more choices you like equally, please do vote for both of them!

Special Thanks
  • Aesculus - Language and culture consulting
  • Junpei - Mechanics consulting

As a final note, I just want to thank you in advance for giving this a try. I know established-setting CYOAs can end up devolving into obnoxious fanwank, and I'm going to do my damnedest to keep that from happening here.

Table of Contents
Character Sheet
Skills/Abilities Sheet
Dramatis Personae

Mechanics and Meta
Experience and Levels
Qualities

Game Events (Each link = Start of a scene.)
??/??, ???: Prologue

April
04/09, Morning: "What's your name?"
04/09, Afternoon: Welcome to Taiga.
04/12, Morning: Eiji's dreams.
04/12, Afternoon: Urban exploration?
04/12, Afternoon, Cont.: Not Kansas.
04/12, Night: The nose knows.
04/13, Morning: The first day of college.
04/13, Afternoon: You got any questions that aren't stupid?
04/13, Evening: Bah ram ewe!
04/13, Night: What do you imagine?

?̵?̶?̷
?̵?̸/̸?̷?̷,̶ ̷?̷?̶?̶: Deja vu.
?̵?̸/̸?̷?̷,̶ ̷?̷?̶?̶: The next train is now arriving.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Dec 12, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Character Sheet
Last Updated: Try not to get run over by a train.
Name: Kumiko Matsunaga (松永 功美子)
Date: ?̵?̸/̸?̷?̷
Money: ¥?̵?̶?̷

Soul Level 2 [?̷͍̈́/10 XP]
HP: 300/400
SP: 15/20
Charm: Unpolished (+0) [?̷͍̈́/10 XP]
Courage: Sensible (+0) [?̷͍̈́/10 XP]
Knowledge: Informed (+0) [?̷͍̈́/10 XP]
Proficiency: Creative (+0) [?̷͍̈́/10 XP]
Understanding: Polite (+0) [?̷͍̈́/10 XP]

Abilities
Gut Instinct (+0)
Persona Compendium (?̷͍̈́%)
Plumes of Dusk [10/10]
Velvet Room Guest
?̵?̶?̷

Equipment
Kumiko
Rebar Pole [50 Strike damage, short, heavy]
Black Leather Jacket. [25 Defense, fashionable]

Eiji
Pitckfork [75 Pierce damage, long]
Aged Brown Leather Jacket. [20 Defense]

Inventory
Bandage (x?̷͍̈́) - Restore 100 HP in combat, or 150 HP out of combat.
Mad Bull (x?̷͍̈́) - Restore 5 SP in combat, or 10 SP out of combat.
?̵?̶?̷

Persona [?̷͍̈́/5]

Sigrún
[Fire, Fool, Level 10]
Skills: Agi, Burning Blade, Tarukaja
Strong: Fire
Weak: Ice

Xiezhai
[Elec, Temperance, Level 5]
Skills: Zio
Strong: Elec
Weak: Wind

Pixie
[Wind, Lovers, Level 5]
Skills: Dia
Strong: Wind
Weak: Elec

?̵?̶?̷
[?̵?̶?̷, ?̵?̶?̷, Level ?̷͍̈́]
Skills: ?̵?̶?̷
Strong: ?̵?̶?̷
Weak: ?̵?̶?̷

Party

Eiji, Freyr
[Bless, Magician, Level 10]
280/350 HP, 15/25 SP, +1/+0/-1/+1/+0
Skills: Kouha, Lunge, Dekaja
Strong: Bless
Weak: Curse

Bonds
I - Magician - Eiji Suzuki - Rank ?̷͍̈́ (+0) [?̷͍̈́/?̷͍̈́ XP]
XVIII - Moon - Beaufort - Rank ?̷͍̈́ (+?̷͍̈́) [?̷͍̈́/?̷͍̈́ XP]
?̵?̸ - ?̵?̶?̷ - ?̵?̶?̷ - Rank ?̷͍̈́ (+?̷͍̈́) [?̷͍̈́/?̷͍̈́ XP]

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Nov 28, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Abilities/Skills List
Abilities
Gut Instinct: You've become more in touch with your natural instincts. At the start of each week, on Monday morning, you may roll [+Magician]. On a 10+, you get a detailed hunch about something you should or shouldn’t do. On a 7-9, you get a vague idea, but it isn’t immediately clear what it means. On a miss, all you know is that you’ve got a real bad feeling.

Persona Compendium: All information you have gathered about persona you've already obtained is accessible at any time, and will be applied to shadows that share that persona's type as well. This information will also be useful in other ways that are not quite clear yet.
Compendium Status: ?̷%

Plumes of Dusk [10/10]: You begin your adventure with ten Plumes of Dusk. They are an intangible, metaphorical resources, and represent twists of fate, the pull of destiny subtly shifting things in your favor. At key moments, you may be offered the opportunity to spend a Plume of Dusk. If you do so, for that single crucial moment, luck will be on your side, and you will always succeed. Additionally, whenever you hang at a precipice, with death or ruin staring you down, you will instinctively spend a Plume to save yourself from that terrible fate. Be cautious with using these Plumes too freely, as the chances to replenish them are few and far between, and it is their presence that wards away a certain great misfortune.

Velvet Room Guest: Igor, the long-nosed master of the Velvet Room, has welcomed you into his domain. Whenever you go to sleep, you may choose to visit the Velvet Room, where you will be able to speak with Igor and his assistant Beaufort. Here, you will be able to access personas you have previously acquired (Persona Compendium), as well as exchange Soul XP for Soul Levels, or XP of other kinds. He has also promised another way to aid you if you bring him a third persona.

?̵?̶?̷: Y̴o̷u̸ ̴c̵a̶n̸'̴t̴ ̵r̶e̴m̶e̵m̶b̶e̴r̶.̵.̴.̸

Skills/Magic
Most passives do not stack, and will be applied either randomly, by request, or by greatest effect, if known.

Agi [Sigrún]
Type: Use Magic
Cost: 5 SP
Effect: Use Magic deals Fire damage, and, on 10+, applies Burn condition.

Burning Blade [Sigrún, Unique]
Type: Full Assault Passive
Effect: On a 10+, Full Assault deals +50 Fire damage.

Dekaja [Eiji, Freyr]
Type: Use Magic Passive
Effect: On a 10+, Use Magic removes all positive buffs from target.

Dia [Pixie]
Type: Support
Effect: Ally with least HP recovers 100 HP. On 10+, ally with least HP recovers 150 HP instead.

Kouha [Eiji, Freyr]
Effect: Use Magic deals Bless damage, and, on 10+, applies Blind condition.

Lunge [Eiji, Freyr]
Type: Full Assault Passive
Effect: On a 10+, Full Assault deals +50 Fire damage.

Tarukaja [Sigrun]
Type: Support Passive
Effect: On 10+, target with highest [WPN] damage deals +50 [WPN] damage with Full Assault for 2 turns.

Zio [Xiezhai]
Effect: Use Magic deals Elec damage, and, on 10+, applies Shock condition.

?̵?̶?̷ [?̵?̶?̷]
Type: ?̵?̶?̷
Cost: ?̷͍̈́ SP
Effect: Y̷o̵u̶r̵ ̴h̵e̵a̷d̵ ̸h̶u̵r̷t̴s̶.̵.̶.̶

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 30, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dramatis Personae
Party Members
Kumiko Matsunaga (松永 功美子)

That's you. You're finally an adult, and you've decided to celebrate it by throwing away all connections to your former life and moving to a podunk college town in the middle of nowhere. People aren't really your thing, but now you've got a Stand that's powered by your bonds with other people, so you should should probably start making at least a few friends.

Eiji Suzuki (鈴木 永次)

You met him on the train. Moving to Taiga to go to the university where his sister is already enrolled. Kind of a flirt, but has an issue with living more for other people than himself. Developed his own Persona when you called him out on it.

Social Links
Beaufort ( ビューフォート )
XVIII - The Moon

Attendant of the Velvet Room. Their fluffy ears are probably fake. Very emotive despite the mask, and quite the gossip.

Other Individuals of Note
Nozomi Suzuki (鈴木 希)

Eiji's sister. A couple years older than you, and pursuing a Humanities degree. Somewhat anxious.

Ratatoskr (ラタツスクル)

Ra-ta-tus-kur. A squirrel-raccoon thing that's been talking to you in your dreams. Seems to know a lot about the other world, Yggdrasil.

Reo Kamitora (神虎 怜士)

Your Literature professor. Cares about in-class participation. Classes meet on Monday and Thursday mornings.

Zankiro Himawari (向日葵 斬鬼楼)

Professor of Sociology. A stickler about punctuality, hates excuses. Classes meet on Monday and Wednesday afternoons.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Nov 27, 2019

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
rip us :(

Name: Koshiro

I'm guessing the day to day structure of our lives is going to be a job?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Zankiro Matsunada.

Shouldn't that 1/5 Courage EXP be in Proficiency? We used Proficiency for that spell, then Understanding to observe.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

We are Izayoi Mutsuki / 睦月十六夜, the light of the Janurary full moon.

Aesculus fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Mar 9, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Junpei posted:

Shouldn't that 1/5 Courage EXP be in Proficiency? We used Proficiency for that spell, then Understanding to observe.
You are correct!

Also, another update coming, which may change your thoughts about names. I just realized I couldn't use some character art I picked out, so I had to go digging for more.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thursday, April 9th, Morning

Persona 5 - Have A Short Rest

“Hey! Hey, come on, wake up.”

You grunt, stirring finally, and lean forward to scrub your face with your hands. Someone's talking to you, but they can wait until you've had a minute to shake away whatever the hell that nightmare was. They're nothing new, but since you decided to leave home, they've been getting worse. And weirder, apparently.

The train rumbles, shifting as it takes a long turn. Out the window, you can see clear skies and rice fields and not a single familiar landmark anywhere. Perfect.

"Alright, well, I'm glad you're awake. Seems like you were having quite the nightmare." Moving to sit across from you, the boy rests his elbows on his knees and gives you a look. He's... well, he's not bad looking... Black hair with a bit of a curl to it, brown eyes, the corner of his mouth turned up just slightly. Probably got a lot of dates in high school. There's just something about him that looks like he still belongs in high school. Not physically, just something about his mannerisms.

Are you staring? You might be staring. Clearing your throat, you mumble something noncommittal, and look back out the window. Normally, that kind of cold shoulder is enough to get people to leave someone alone, but this one either doesn't care, or just doesn't notice.

"I'm Eiji. Eiji Suzuki."

1] Eiji looks down at the suitcase you've got under the table, then back up at your face. "Can I go ahead and assume you're also moving out to Taiga to go to the University?"
A) "Yeah, basically."
B) "What gave me away?"
C) "No, I'm here from the future to kill a baby who's going to grow up to be the next Hitler. My bag is full of dynamite and machine guns."
D) "I was. Now I'm here to meet you." [Roll +Charm]
E) Write-in.

"I see. My sister's going to Shineka already, I'm coming out to join her so she doesn't have to be alone. What about you?"

2] "Why Taiga?"
A) "I needed to get away from the city."
B) "They've got a program I was interested in."
C) "Nobody else accepted my application."
D) "Already told you, baby Hitler."
E) Write-in.

It seems like Eiji is about to say something else, then pauses and leans in a little closer. "Oh, hang on. Looks like you've got some drool on your face." Sure enough, when you touch your cheek, your fingertips come back damp. Gross. Turning on your phone's selfie camera, you wipe away the saliva as covertly as you can, and give yourself a quick once-over.

3] What do you look like?
A-J) Corresponding image in this Imgur Gallery.
K) Write-in.
L) I'm not a girl!

"Yeah, I think you got it all," Eiji confirms as you stuff your phone back in a pocket somewhere.

4] "Don't think I ever caught your name, though?"
A) Write-in
B) "Ai Arakawa." (荒川 愛)
C) "Izayoi Mutsuki." ( 睦月 十六夜)
D) "Kumiko Matsunaga." (松永 功美子)
E) Still not a girl.

To clarify, given name is first. Ai, Isayoi, Kumiko, etc. This is one of those votes that has some pretty far-reaching consequences, so I'll give it a while unless something takes a seriously dramatic lead.

[Prev] [Home] [Next]

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Mar 10, 2019

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

1: A
2: C
3: I
4: C

Gotta love having to clarify name order :v:

In case anyone's wondering, the other names do have meanings too: Aiko Arakawa being roughly "lovely child/raging river" and Kumiko Matsunaga being "beautiful child of merit/eternal pine tree".

Aesculus fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Mar 9, 2019

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

C
D
E
C

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Aesculus posted:

In case anyone's wondering, the other names do have meanings too: Aiko Arakawa being roughly "lovely child/raging river" and Kumiko Matsunaga being "beautiful child of merit/eternal pine tree".
Whoo, nerd trivia! :respek:

For the appearance, I'll probably end up doing a run-off once it comes down to just a couple.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
DDAD

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
1] A
2] B
3] E Though J has tempting Femshep vibes.

For #4, what does C mean?
Never mind, saw the edit.

4] C

Dr Subterfuge fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Mar 9, 2019

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

BCJD

🎶 i~rony~ 🎶

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU