Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

standing there doing nothing until the moment passes by

never saw that one coming

at all

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
The realism is just incredible.

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

Love the abstract artwork in that last panel. I'm imagining a timelapse shot with the camera pointing at his face and then zooming in past the eye holes and skull into his brain, and collapsing that down to one picture. His face melting and imploding at the same time.

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
don't try to think anymore until you've had your dinner, NEET!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

he didn't even have a murder weapon on hand, so it's not like all of that thinking could have ever been more than idle speculation on his part.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
I feel kinda bad for thinking this, but I could totes see him going 'Uryaa!' and elbowing the granny...

...and then get beat up by the old geezer and arrested for attacking an elderly while she was down lol

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Somehow that last one winding up on the top of a new page made the pacing of the punchline all the more perfect. I'd seen it coming with how long he was standing there thinking but still laughed out loud there.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

BAM
No Crime

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoe posted:

Somehow that last one winding up on the top of a new page made the pacing of the punchline all the more perfect. I'd seen it coming with how long he was standing there thinking but still laughed out loud there.

yes i was so frickin pleased when i posted that and it started a new page!

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
The daily life a certain NEET: wee woo wee woo

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mini-arc over :v:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

time to comb that ridiculous hair you're not a dragonball z

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
What's the point of having a choose your own adventure when the author cops out.

I demand lazyman murder

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

He didn't do a man's job

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Defenistrator posted:

What's the point of having a choose your own adventure when the author cops out.

lol. u just chose the loser's motivations. he's still a loser

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Good call recognizing that the little bowl cut guy would have beaten his rear end.

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

NEET? Tohru's got nothing on our very own resident tax man

Lowtax posted:

I'm loving broke because I suck at business. I've been loving living in a bed for over a year. I sleep and work in a loving basement. I usually go through the entire day without wearing pants. I play Xbox games in the nude. One time I accidently poo poo in the shower because I thought it was a fart, and I spent like 10 minutes trying to stomp that motherfucking log through the drain.

Seriously though the Patreon is blowing up it's like an irl internet choose your own adventure where you choose to give the protagonist :10bux: and a new life
https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tbh i was thinking about being like "i'll do a bonus panel for every $5 u donate to lowtax" or something, but realized i dont know how to actually confirm that kind of thing

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

onsetOutsider posted:

tbh i was thinking about being like "i'll do a bonus panel for every $5 u donate to lowtax" or something, but realized i dont know how to actually confirm that kind of thing

people could take screenshots of their donation receipts, or something

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
When you donate, you get a new snazzy little badge thing

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

onsetOutsider posted:

That is a great idea. Does it count for $10 if I got you plat? Here this is the code to use it in your shopping cart since you can't receive PMs. so just add a platinum upgrade and use the "apply a gift certificate" link

People besides OP, don't even think about looking at this code: CD7F888-B26FDBEF2B-D4CDC

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Playing Xbox naked isn't being a loser, it's living the dream.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo TL yes it does!

I'll probably do like a whole page for you.

since most panels are not a lot of effort maybe i'll say like... idk, 3 panels per 5 bucks? if anyone wants to post some kind of proof then i'll add your contribution to the list (and of course this will be in addition to the +1 every day). cheers :v:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lets see if we can get this neet to murder someone note: he actually does eventually by getting our resident irl neet a life... lol

edit: yes if you donate $100 i will do 60 panels for you. lets say within 2 weeks of the donation, i'll do the extra updates. if you go insane and pledge $1000 to lowtax then i'll go equally insane and post 600(+14) panels in the span of 2 weeks. just you loving watch me, lol

edit edit: idk when i'll close this offer. for now its indefinite cuz why not

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Mar 13, 2019

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

Holy poo poo nice

watch your health tho don't want to start your own hospital bill gofundme because you burned out translating a webcomic

just kidding, dance my puppet :unsmigghh:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

TalkLittle posted:

Seriously though the Patreon is blowing up it's like an irl internet choose your own adventure where you choose to give the protagonist :10bux: and a new life

Holy moly, it was around $1,800/mo. two days ago, currently $8,100. Oh goons :3:

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

TalkLittle posted:

This is awesome, was there a new thread that triggered all this? I've got a Patreon account now finally for something unrelated a friend is doing, guess I'll throw a few bucks to the Taxman while I'm at it.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TalkLittle posted:

Woah I remember this only making hundreds of dollars. Is someone making a donation prank? poo poo if this revenue is real we might see both medical bills paid off and actual forum upgrades at some point . Also thanks for your contribution to the cause OP

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Didn't Lowtax have a Canadian wife, where did she go and why isn't he using her to get our sweet sweet healthcare?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

subpar anachronism posted:

Didn't Lowtax have a Canadian wife, where did she go and why isn't he using her to get our sweet sweet healthcare?

Probably because he can't loving move.

e: That sounded harsher than I meant

old bean factory fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 13, 2019

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
The Taxman will have his robo-spine!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This includes 3/15 bonus panels i owe for TalkLittle gifting me platinum (I decided that number arbitrarily cuz what he did counts more than my actual offer)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

second to last panel is a pretty confident strut for this dork. i predict the next pages have him getting shook down by teens.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

How can I get this down to avatar size?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

CloFan posted:

Downsizing each panel and turning them into a gif maybe.

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

CloFan posted:

Kind of illegible though because SA requires avatars to fit within 180x180 pixels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TalkLittle posted:

Kind of illegible though because SA requires avatars to fit within 180x180 pixels.

it'd probably work better without the text. you can try removing the bubbles or whatever. i dont really feel like it tho, all you have to do to emulate the style is pencil tool 1 pixel and turn off antialiasing. (edit: wait pencil tool already means no antialiasing. so yeah its that easy!