Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

arthur keeps various items in his "pockets" rockstars innovative new take on the classic inventory you may know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Incredible. I can see my legendary Shotgun of Gopher Shooting that gives .1% dps when shooting birds right there on my horse, next to his testicles which you can see are shirking in real time as the in game time goes from chilly morning to warm afternoon.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Incredible. I can see my legendary Shotgun of Gopher Shooting that gives .1% dps when shooting birds right there on my horse, next to his testicles which you can see are shirking in real time as the in game time goes from chilly morning to warm afternoon.

heat makes the testicles larger. fly away, ignorant troll.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
your horse is dehydrated. bring it to a creek until the scrotal tissue returns to normal (see manual)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
not watching because i want to be a mostly virgin in more ways than one but heres the final trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqsJSeJ_0kU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive learned more about horse genitals from a week of lyle posts than veterinary school would teach you

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

your horse is dehydrated. bring it to a creek until the scrotal tissue returns to normal (see manual)
1.43 PATCH NOTES:

* after leading horse to water, it is now possible to make him drink

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

not watching because i want to be a mostly virgin in more ways than one but heres the final trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqsJSeJ_0kU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX0CXWtnwqg

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Dark Souls: Your Head Will Collapse

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Dark Souls IIII

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

so.... Subs or dubs?

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Can't wait to be put into the Guinness Book of World Records for fastest refund of this piece of poo poo turd.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HamsterPolice posted:

Can't wait to be put into the Guinness Book of World Records for fastest refund of this piece of poo poo turd.

Sequeero.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Yeah nah. Sexiro. With a female.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HamsterPolice posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fastest Refund in the West

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HamsterPolice posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lolling wghenever I see this ANd then lolling when I turn my head slightly leftwards to read the post.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[Thom Yorke voice] Hamster police... Refund this game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hamster police may be a ketamine addicted retarded who asks goons when its appropriate to use condoms during sex or whatever, bu t you cant denay the man is right for once

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hamster police may be a ketamine addicted retarded who asks goons when its appropriate to use condoms during sex or whatever, bu t you cant denay the man is right for once

His posts in the fitness thread are godlike and insane.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

[Thom Yorke voice] Hamster police... Refund this game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm gonna wait to see more of this in action before laying the pipe on that purchase button. Leveling up has always been a major motivator in From Software games for me so I'm not sure I would have the uh, testicular fortitude, to make any real progress.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm gonna wait to see more of this in action before laying the pipe on that purchase button. Leveling up has always been a major motivator in From Software games for me so I'm not sure I would have the uh, testicular fortitude, to make any real progress.

I think there’s some kind of skill tree/upgrade mechanics at least, just not straight RPG-style leveling

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I can. It's actually really easy for me to deny someone is right, even if they're obviously and unmistakably right. Anyway this game will b e good i can feel it.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I'm going to buy this game on release day and epically game for 18 hours in one sitting in an unemployed way

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

I can. It's actually really easy for me to deny someone is right, even if they're obviously and unmistakably right. Anyway this game will b e good i can feel it.

I wont have time to play it or dmc 5 for a few months so im hoping gaben glorius pc master race hamburger fuhrer blesses me a 10% off on rape day sekiro and dmc5 this summer

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I wont have time to play it or dmc 5 for a few months so im hoping gaben glorius pc master race hamburger fuhrer blesses me a 10% off on rape day sekiro and dmc5 this summer

dmc 5 is already like 50% off on cdkeys iirc. sekiro tho... $5 off maximum. brutal. guess im glad to give money to the fromsoft upper class

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
oh its 33% off. and you cant even mash the refund button once you get it, yeah right

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Iirc cdkeys dot com keys sometimes get revoked but idk tbqh. Greenmangaming used to be shady to but now theyre legit and an epic always sunny philadephia ref from 2008

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
is the game out yet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

saving 3 dollars by putting my cc info in the hands of squatting slavs ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

saving 3 dollars by putting my cc info in the hands of squatting slavs ftw

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Id trust bogomil with his life. Hes not only a gamer, he runs the 2nd largest mattress store in Bratislava.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

buying the game twice so both gaben and the bosnian credit card scammer from g2a get a decent meal

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Disheveled Belorussian staring at Matrix screensaver] I don’t even see the code. All I see is сука блять, Based Lord Gaben, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Download PC Game Download Free CPY VOKSI Denuvo 5.0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Id trust bogomil with his life. Hes not only a gamer, he runs the 2nd largest mattress store in Bratislava.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao