Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think some do. Maybe new Jersey?

Not in north jersey at least. We have the Italian sausage, which is still around, instead of the late polish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Wanting a cinnamon pull apart hunk to dip in the chili.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Has a blender bowl and a separate food processor bowl

Ok nm, i have the blender one which is very good, ive been very happy with ninja chop products

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Wisconsin has brats. they're good, a local brand

I was very upset when they took the brat away in Minnesota and replaced it with the polish.
Then they discontinued the polish nationwide and while everybody else was complaining about it they brought back the brats in Minnesota and I was very happy again.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Anyone have the Ninja combo blender/food processor? Our cusinart combo blender/food processor is on the way out, motor is going to give out soon

The Ninja is okay. Got one for some friends and they like it well enough.

Then we got a Blendtec at Costco on a deal and it definitely pulverizes better than the Ninja.

And sadly the true answer is always Vitamix if you can swing it.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

ALERT! I am guessing its due to the timing, what with it being close to St. Patricks day, I managed to snag a Shepard's pie in Texas. It is HUGE and I have a belly full of delicious pie for pi day.

JasonKiddWithHair
Mar 11, 2006

Jingleheimer posted:

The Shepard's pie is not Canada only, we have it here in Michigan. I guess it could be because of the close proximity to Canada, but there are at least some places in the US that have it.

I work at an Indianapolis store and we have the Shepard's Pie here too.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Ultimate Mango posted:

Then we got a Blendtec at Costco on a deal and it definitely pulverizes better than the Ninja.

Be careful, Vitamix updated their lineup a while ago to cash in on their popularity, and some of the models aren't great. The small cup one was pretty poo poo last I heard, and the wide pitcher is much less effective for home cooking. I have a hand-me-down old model from my parents, and they kinda regret upgrading because they ended up getting a more expensive pro model after they returned one of the new consumer models they hated. The old one they gave to me is still working like a champ.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

pnumoman posted:

Be careful, Vitamix updated their lineup a while ago to cash in on their popularity, and some of the models aren't great. The small cup one was pretty poo poo last I heard, and the wide pitcher is much less effective for home cooking. I have a hand-me-down old model from my parents, and they kinda regret upgrading because they ended up getting a more expensive pro model after they returned one of the new consumer models they hated. The old one they gave to me is still working like a champ.

Yeah, my wife inherited one from her parents and that thing is a beast.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Good. It's free REFILL. Not unlimited refills. :colbert:

It's so flaky that most of the time you don't even get a full cup, let alone any kind of refill.

Although in the US I rarely even get a single refill, so it's weird that it would annoy me like it does.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

schreibs posted:

Ive never seen this but would buy it in a heartbeat.

It's big enough that my wife and I get 3 meals out of it. Maybe 2 if you want to be a fatass. 100% worth it. Best $20 ezbake meal I can think of.

e:

Jingleheimer posted:

The Shepard's pie is not Canada only, we have it here in Michigan. I guess it could be because of the close proximity to Canada, but there are at least some places in the US that have it.

I live in NY and we have it at multiple Costcos around here. It's not always in stock so I grab one whenever I can. They seem to rotate the pre-made meal options, I like a bunch of them but the shephard's pie is the only one I bother with.

The chicken pot pie just isn't that great in my opinion, and I have an irrational hatred towards lattice crusts. The fettuccine alfredo isn't good enough for being such a ridiculous calorie bomb. I don't hate the frozen pizzas like many other goons, but also why would you ever buy one when you live in New York and get better pizza anywhere else? And the stuffed peppers are fine I guess, but mostly because they're just not like how mom used to make.

Renegret fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Mar 15, 2019

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I bought a container of the fresh spinach ravioli (not the frozen kind), but almost put it back when I saw green, clover leaf shaped 4 cheese raviolis for sale.

Then I noticed they were giving out samples of the green ravioli. Turns out they were poo poo, and the free samples saved me from making a mistake! I also picked up a rather small corned beef, which was nice because last year Costco only sold giant ones and we ended out throwing out a bunch because it was too big.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Ultimate Mango posted:

Yeah, Vitamix would be ideal but we use the little food processor out Cuisinart has a lot, and we can't really swing, and also don't have space for, both a blender base and a food processor base.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

So I got a call from costco today because theres a recall on those dukes shorty sausages. The recall is very nonspecific about what was wrong with them. I already ate my whole bag though :ohdear:

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So I got a call from costco today because theres a recall on those dukes shorty sausages. The recall is very nonspecific about what was wrong with them. I already ate my whole bag though :ohdear:

Your death will be in service of Costco

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

We shall speak your name as we apply the blessed sauerkraut onto our daily communion dog.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
OK, just got a new downstairs fridge/freezer, and I have about 600 to stock it for a houseful of teenagers and lots of little kids as well. What are my best options? We need lots of meat.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yo if you like snack sticks get stuff from Wisconsin. Ever since I moved to Virginia I learned that nobody outside of Wisconsin (apart from Germany, of course) knows how to make a proper snack stick. These two are the loving king of snack sticks, the landjaeger at places from New York (im looking at you, Wegmans) is absolute trash. Other places like Neuske's probably have great stuff too but I haven't tried it yet.

https://www.usinger.com/deli/landjaeger-1715.html

https://www.wenzelsfarm.com/snack-sticks/spicy/

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm lucky. I'm in Wisconsin and can walk into a cheese shop and there'll be pairs of landjaegers hanging from a line of twine.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Godspeed shorty sausage guy. May the spicy farts of a thousand angels sing you to your rest.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Gatts posted:

In America they need to add fries to the menu.

I live north of Philly, and my Costco has fries. I'll post a picture when I go next week :smugdog:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I got the same call, but I've never even heard of those things, let alone purchased them.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I got a recall one time on some lettuce that I had eaten three months prior.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Tried the berry sundae and chicken bake and it was loving amazing.

And the one closest to my GF's house still has the brisket sandwich!

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

His Name Is DeadFatDuckFat.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Hey send me gifts in Pokemon Go.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I was hoping my Costco would sell trees or something this month.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

skooma512 posted:

Hey send me gifts in Pokemon Go.

I'm tryin man. Too many people on the friends list

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'm waiting for the Leland Cypress to arrive at my Costco. Our neighbors had to cut down their huge tree due to snow/ice damage and now we have no shade or privacy. :(

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I remember there being a recall on those things a while back. Last time the reason was something about tiny bone fragments being discovered in them that might not have even been noticable.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Not sure if it's different where you're at, but my Costco probably won't get them in until early next month.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Same call, but I'm more concerned about how Costco got our house number and what the gently caress these sausages are. I've never heard of or bought any of these guys. No mater how delicious they are in Bitchin' Sauce.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Same call, but I'm more concerned about how Costco got our house number and what the gently caress these sausages are. I've never heard of or bought any of these guys. No mater how delicious they are in Bitchin' Sauce.

Pretty sure you give them your number when you sign up.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yo, the lobster bisque is straight loving trash, pass it on

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Bought Dino friends on sale as a grown rear end man.

That's a lot of dinosaur meat to eat

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm lucky. I'm in Wisconsin and can walk into a cheese shop and there'll be pairs of landjaegers hanging from a line of twine.

Go to the klements outlet store next time you're in mke. No landjaeger but there's a ton of beef and ham and snack sticks for cheap

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I was really tempted to score some chicken patties and wheat buns to relive school lunch.

I went close to mad trying to find it but they just couldn't get the spices right.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I bought two boxes and had some last night. They are better than the Tyson panko breaded stuff.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

MarcusSA posted:

Pretty sure you give them your number when you sign up.

:thunk:

Hmm I'm under my fathers executive account. Idk whose number is under what.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Going tomorrow and bringing a friend without a membership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Well, I guess I'm moving to France.

belt fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Mar 16, 2019