Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should have won All-Stars?
This poll is closed.
Monet X Change 17 12.41%
Trinity the Tuck 36 26.28%
club96 84 61.31%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Now who watched the season 10 LSFTC and thought that would work with double the bitches on a much smaller stage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Omg Silky “I grew up in the church I don’t feel comfortable saying we worship Britney. Whitney was a woman of god” FOH

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

This group stayed together juuuuuuuust long enough to get off the runway

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Holy poo poo silky shuuuuut uuuuuup

e: omg yvie

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Oh fuuuuck Silky

And A'keria too actually.

Wungus fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 15, 2019

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I was at a work function and just finished the main episode.

:tviv:

The cringe. The Britney. THE MFing VANJIE. That LSFYL

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

I was at a work function and just finished the main episode.

:tviv:

The cringe. The Britney. THE MFing VANJIE. That LSFYL

Just wait for untucked. Just loving wait.

lgcty5
Jan 4, 2003
Silky needs to stop assaulting the guest judges, Jesus Christ.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Vanjie rules.

Silky’s runway looked like early 90s Oprah.

The Britney group just loving killed it.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
How do you be a drag queen on RuPaul's Drag Race and tell Ru to her face "I don't know any pop culture"?? Girl! Stop talking! Whaaat

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
Like, Michelle was ready to devour her for that

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

It’s season 11 and queens still haven’t learned to keep their mouths shut on the stage

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
So over silky. Also just found out Michelle got her implants out because she has bought into the breast implant equivalent of anti vaxx. So sad.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Yvie's runway :swoon:

Also Vanjie was the uncontested winner of that challenge and y'all know it :colbert:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I'm so completely over scarlet also. Her attitude sucks and her looks just aren’t good enough to compensate

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Vanjie was amazing but the right one won imo, Nina ran that poo poo all the way and her runway was great. What a pro.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.

Yeah that's about right.
It's not often a challenge is bad enough that I have to take a break in the middle. How the hell did Ross deal with that.

jit bull transpile posted:

So over silky. Also just found out Michelle got her implants out because she has bought into the breast implant equivalent of anti vaxx. So sad.

From what I can tell it's basically "it increases the chance of breast cancer and decreases the likelihood of a self-examination finding it" which like, makes sense to me, but literally everything causes cancer so unless it's a drastically increased amount like smoking I feel like getting them taken out is really unnecessary???

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Also the producers/other queens trying to push Mercedes to talk about her religion is... really uncomfortable to me. Your relationship with religion can be a pretty personal thing for a multitude of reasons and I don't think it's an appropriate topic to fish drama out of. But reality TV gonna reality TV, I guess

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

lgcty5 posted:

This. I would love to see Elvira backstage - but not if Silky is there. Cassandra is old....

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

curiousTerminal posted:

From what I can tell it's basically "it increases the chance of breast cancer and decreases the likelihood of a self-examination finding it" which like, makes sense to me, but literally everything causes cancer so unless it's a drastically increased amount like smoking I feel like getting them taken out is really unnecessary???

I vaguely recall Michelle saying she'd be getting them out in a few years for comfort's sake during her stint on Big Brother. Her reasoning may have changed in the interim, but their days were numbered. It's a personal choice regardless, so meh!

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
tbh I can't fault any woman for changing her breast size/augments/whatever, this poo poo is a loving prison. Her body's her own drat business, I don't care if her reasoning is conspiracy-level poo poo.

Anyway, Britney team did so well that the second team was horribly painful in comparison. I'm glad Nina got a win, I know she's this amazing legendary queen...I just hope she actually brings it a bit more than she has. At this point I just want Vanjie to win the whole thing.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

no

no

change from mariah what is you doing

why

I've known since before airing about how this episode ends but lmfao how we get there is definitely worse than I expected somehow

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

yo other than mercedes this britney poo poo is loving perfect

jesus christ my sides hurt and i prob woke a neighbour or 3

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

sparkle

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

o hgod

a'keria's talking head game on point tho

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

dayumn a'keria's runway

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

zelah posted:

Omg Silky “I grew up in the church I don’t feel comfortable saying we worship Britney. Whitney was a woman of god” FOH

Britney 'saving it for marriage' Spears not being a woman of god lmbo I can't wait to get to Untucked

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

jit bull transpile posted:

i wouldn't be shook if michelle is also anti-vaxx tbh she is really into all that granola natural healing and poo poo lmao

e: also if getting her implants out makes her happy then all the power to her imo

esperterra fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Mar 15, 2019

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

blizzardvizard posted:

Also the producers/other queens trying to push Mercedes to talk about her religion is... really uncomfortable to me. Your relationship with religion can be a pretty personal thing for a multitude of reasons and I don't think it's an appropriate topic to fish drama out of. But reality TV gonna reality TV, I guess

It didn’t really seem like they were fishing drama out of it to me; Some girls asked for information and she clammed up. Why go on the show and tell the world you want to be known as the first Muslim queen if you are so averse to talking about it at all? If your first reaction to getting a chance for some screen time is “naaaah, actually I’m going to go walk away and refuse to talk,” maybe reality TV wasn’t the right avenue for you. She is Kandy Ho levels of “why are you even here”

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

What the gently caress was that Untucked? Everyone came off as a huge rear end in a top hat

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

warez posted:

It didn’t really seem like they were fishing drama out of it to me; Some girls asked for information and she clammed up. Why go on the show and tell the world you want to be known as the first Muslim queen if you are so averse to talking about it at all? If your first reaction to getting a chance for some screen time is “naaaah, actually I’m going to go walk away and refuse to talk,” maybe reality TV wasn’t the right avenue for you. She is Kandy Ho levels of “why are you even here”

Maybe she changed her mind about how much she wanted to discuss it between filming and the press tour/MTQ?

To me, it she seems like she's been pretty consistent in wanting to say "I am Muslim and queer and here" and not a lot else about her views, but also said a lot about how important her immigrant identity is to her, so I am happy for her to share whatever she's comfortable with sharing :)

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

RICKON WALNUTSBANE posted:

What the gently caress was that Untucked? Everyone came off as a huge rear end in a top hat
Except Vanjie, who was just drinking and watching the drama with a poo poo-eating grin, because Vanjie is one of the last remaining treasures on this hell earth

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

esperterra posted:

i wouldn't be shook if michelle is also anti-vaxx tbh she is really into all that granola natural healing and poo poo lmao

e: also if getting her implants out makes her happy then all the power to her imo

Don’t get me wrong, she has every right to remove them. It just makes me sad she got conned into the "breast implant illness" movement, a group which claims implants cause lupus and fibromyalgia like symptoms and often pick out and harass popular implant havers until they buy in and remove their implants.

Implant removal can have all sorts of side effects and this movement doesn't care because they've invented this Big Surgery type foe in their minds that makes it OK for them to shame women's plastic surgery as a fake health issue.

Barking Mad
Sep 2, 2011

I've just watched Untucked and I'm super over A'Keria Davenport. Like, you didn't know Muslims go to mosque and worship Allah, don't go after Plastique for only learning about Beyonce four years ago. It may have been a lame excuse, but you do not get to dismiss Plastique's immigrant experience like that. She's going to have different cultural touchstones and icons, especially since she's only 21 and came to the States 10 years ago speaking zero English.

I'm an immigrant myself, so my hackles raise when an immigrant gets dunked on for not being fluent in American pop culture. We have to keep on top of our cultural poo poo and yours as well. It's tiring.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I think it’s way off base to compare getting breast implants removed, even if it’s for weird conspiracy reasons, to anti-vax stuff. Kids aren’t dying if someone gets their implants out, even if it might be for suspect reasons.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Barking Mad posted:

I've just watched Untucked and I'm super over A'Keria Davenport. Like, you didn't know Muslims go to mosque and worship Allah, don't go after Plastique for only learning about Beyonce four years ago. It may have been a lame excuse, but you do not get to dismiss Plastique's immigrant experience like that. She's going to have different cultural touchstones and icons, especially since she's only 21 and came to the States 10 years ago speaking zero English.

I'm an immigrant myself, so my hackles raise when an immigrant gets dunked on for not being fluent in American pop culture. We have to keep on top of our cultural poo poo and yours as well. It's tiring.
Yeah she's seriously fuckin' ignorant and was getting annoyed at the people who'd had a different life experience than her.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

warez posted:

Yea, like even in her own loud obnoxious way, Silky was basically deferring to her because she would know, rather than just trying to wing it or what not. I felt they were genuinely curious and also seemed eager for any kind of conversation Mercedes might actually consider contributing to.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

blizzardvizard posted:

I can see how it'd be awkward to talk about when put on the spot like that, especially when getting ready for the runway has to be nerve-wracking enough. Sharing how difficult things have been for her what with being on the no-fly list and all that, it's possible that she'll warm up to talking about it soon enough? Hopefully, anyhow. Having Muslim representation on the show is incredible.

nunsexmonkrock posted:

This. I would love to see Elvira backstage - but not if Silky is there. Cassandra is old....

OK put your hair up and square up because CASSANDRA IS A NATIONAL TREASURE SHE IS SEASONED NOT OLD WHAT NO I DON'T FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT MY QUEEN AT ALL
(Really though, I can't even imagine how heinous Silky would be to her, especially with her sudden "I'm a woman of god!" thing)

lgcty5 posted:

Watching her do that is uncomfortable enough as-is but with the assault allegations (reports? gently caress I hate just saying "allegations") coming out it's an entirely new level of fuckin' YIKES.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE posted:

Your username is killing me right now, holy poo poo. Perfection.
I think Yvie had a point, and Silky's wildly OTT reaction didn't help any part of the debacle.
I love that cameras go out for smoke breaks; I don't think queens have ever had a spat during one? Seems like a calm and collected interaction every time and it's always been interesting to watch queens decompress and say "yeah, this is definitely where I'm at on this situation".

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
The first skit was so many orders of magnitude better than the second one that I just can't wrap my head around it.

Honey's look was just not good. She looked like a truck tire that had a blowout.
Scarlet's look was nice but not particularly interesting conceptually.
Really dug Shuga Cain's runway.
I said "holy gently caress" out loud when Yvie stepped onto the runway. I loving loved that look.
I liked Ariel's as well, eye-watering but nice.
Silkie's runway was pretty awful. Wasn't a huge fan of Nina's mop look either.

Holy poo poo a six way lip sync! FACE...kw...CHILD!

I am so goddamn crazy about Vanjie, I want her on every show I watch now. News, sitcoms, documentaries about the global financial crisis, I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Trig Discipline posted:

I am so goddamn crazy about Vanjie, I want her on every show I watch now. News, sitcoms, documentaries about the global financial crisis, I don't care.

I was joking about this with Spite House.

I want her on Hell's Kitchen with Gordan Ramsey just to clap back at him.

Also I'd live for a remake of the Nanny starring Ms. Vanjie.