Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
maybe it will blow up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2D8Gq4jGPo

launch window starts in 50 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Remember that time a rocket almost blew up because some code monkey misplaced a comma and period?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

EorayMel posted:

Remember that time a rocket almost blew up because some code monkey misplaced a comma and period?

we crashed a probe into mars because we forgot what measurement units we were using

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm deeply disappointed that this thread is not about a literal rear end rocket.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm deeply disappointed that this thread is not about a literal rear end rocket.

it might be, we have to see

that would be a wildly tragic turn of events, though

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

What would we do without defense contractors?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Johnny Walker posted:

What would we do without defense contractors?

well we wouldn't be able to cheer for a rocket explosion with a good conscience, for one

launch is set for 6:56pm EST I guess

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
OP, I'm gonna launch a rocket into Uranus :grin:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
getting ready to launch

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
good luck to the department of defense and their $300 million spy satellite

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

awyeahz posted:

good luck to the department of defense and their $300 million spy satellite

the logo on the satellite is a platypus for some reason

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

blast off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y9YKwe_eXU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

this is even worse than a scrubbed launch

just loving scrub it already. hire spacex next time if you wanna launch on time

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
loving launch already you giant metal penis

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
i've got a big rear end rocket for you OP

... no I don't, who am I trying to kid. :smith:

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

hurry up and launch

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

whats with the flames like 50m away from it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
new time of 8:26 EST

at least we get a night launch now

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
10 more minutes

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:hellyeah:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lol if you think they arent going to scrub it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

poverty goat posted:

lol if you think they arent going to scrub it

have faith in the ULA they launch eventually

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
all systems go

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
space penis is clear for launch

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
T-Minus 3:15

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
T-Minus 2:15

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
cmon blow up

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
T-Minus 1:20

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

itshappening.gif

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
T-Minus 0:30

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's going up

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it truly is awe-inspiring how you cant see the rocket at all at night

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
hell yeah the guy just said the rocket was doing a burnout

loving pop a wheelie next

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
Good launch OP hopefully it's a successful mission to visit your mom.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Rime posted:

Good launch OP hopefully it's a successful mission to visit your mom.

don't need a rocket that big to get in her gravity well

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
showing a 3d rendering ...live!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

flat earth confirmed.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
look at how stupid the earth looks

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
oh poo poo the earth is turning into the amazon logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this music was gonna be so distasteful if the rocket blew up. i guess its good that it didnt