Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Shane Taylor lost 85 pounds and none of it was from his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

"The Gatekeeper" has to be one of the worst self given nicknames I have ever heard.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think mayu broke her neck

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/sh6867/status/1106736083763511296

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I screamed when she hit that german. Good god

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

and this is why Joshis retire before 40.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Roh title match is extremely cold :geno:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cobb-Ospreay is going to rule

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1106739838013759488
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1106740789986549761

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this match sucks :/

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And that's why Ospreay pinned Cobb in that tag match (and hit him with the Stormbreaker).

I'd guess the ROH tag champs win the IWGP tag belts, and Ospreay gets the TV title.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this match sucks :/

imagine watching this when Orange Cassidy vs Velveteen Dream is happening right loving now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

END THIS loving MATCH

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao @ Lethal/Taven

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“You can’t count on a malformed hand, the number of people”

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Taylor/Cobb sounded like a banger, tho?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Taylor/Cobb sounded like a banger, tho?

It was quite good.

And these guys are working their asses off here but this is just too drat long.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lethal/taven for worst match of 2019

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yes, this is exactly what this show needed right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

lethal/taven for worst match of 2019

gun to my head, I'd say that was more egregious a one-hour time limit draw everyone saw coming half an hour in and desperately didn't want than the Aries/Black one

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Mar 16, 2019

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I mean jesus, I'm not watching, and I don't even hate Taven and actually like Lethal as a worker, but they absolutely should not be doing a 60 minute broadway. Especially not in a company that basically never uses draws.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The thing that kills me is that there were no time announcements. And I get that they probably felt that was a giveaway, but instead it just made the finish totally flat.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

The thing that kills me is that there were no time announcements. And I get that they probably felt that was a giveaway, but instead it just made the finish totally flat.

WWE never quite gets this either. You either have to commit to ALL matches having a time limit and doing time calls for them, or you can't really do a draw and expect it to work.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rush for roh champion

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nick Gage is watching

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Announcing the Cobb/Ospreay match before the New Japan Cup is finished and saying the ROH title match is the main event over the iWGP title is probably going to do wonders for the New Japan relationship yup

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Announcing the Cobb/Ospreay match before the New Japan Cup is finished and saying the ROH title match is the main event over the iWGP title is probably going to do wonders for the New Japan relationship yup

Well, they said Cobb challenged him and didn’t announce the match as official but obviously they’re not going to do that if the match isn’t going to happen.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

rush vs dalton castle at the garden lmao

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

Is Dalton still broken?
Cuz if not that could be pretty cool.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Probably not the best use of Rush while you have him for only this year, but Dalton needs a good match/opponent while he's healthy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

abraham linksys posted:

Should be fun

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Should be fun

i guess my thought here is that there are quite a few other people in roh id rather see rush have a singles match with (like, uh... well, bandido, if they hadn't just done that)

i like dalton, just find his wrestling, uh, boring, for the most part. he shines best in big dumb tag matches, would have been fine in a random 6-man with some new japan folks

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Not sure I'd have pinned the guy that's in a title match at MSG over the guy who's gonna be in a weird one-off singles match, but as noted, ROH very much seem to be making GBS threads on the NJPW side of that show.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
did they really go "don't worry we still have more time" and cancel 2 matches

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

did they really go "don't worry we still have more time" and cancel 2 matches

Looking at coverage I think those matches might have been intended to not actually happen, as the guys involved mostly did stuff during the title match?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Gaz-L posted:

Looking at coverage I think those matches might have been intended to not actually happen, as the guys involved mostly did stuff during the title match?

ROH is poo poo at delivering advertised cards yet again

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
God, why does PCO keep doing these insane bumps? he got paid already, take it a little easy. It's getting uncomfortable at this point

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jesus Christ, Mark

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

OH MY GOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

THIS WAS GREAT.