Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Holy poo poo.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Didactically speaking, seminal evidence seems to explicate the fact that your repudiation of entropy supports my theory of space-time synthesis. Of this, I am irrefutably confident.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just started playing DMC5 and it already kicks an incredible amount of rear end

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n25d3_sBpj4

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just started playing DMC5 and it already kicks an incredible amount of rear end

It's insanely good , almost done with my second playthrough and I still feel like I've barely scratched the surface of like most of the weapons

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018
I don’t get it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haven't been able to play DMC4 in a few days but I can still hear Dante screaming SWORD!

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Doctor Faustine posted:

I don’t get it.

now whos the philistine

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018

elf help book posted:

now whos the philistine

Not getting a video game reference is hardly on level with not recognizing one of the most studied, acclaimed, and influential poets in the English language but ok

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Doctor Faustine posted:

Not getting a video game reference is hardly on level with not recognizing one of the most studied, acclaimed, and influential poets in the English language but ok

It is when you’re in Imp Zone

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It is when you’re in Imp Zone

Clearly I just need to quarantine myself to TBB

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doctor Faustine posted:

Lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

goferchan posted:

Don't know how I feel about REmake, i've never played a pre-4 resident evil game really. It's cool but trying to kill the dogs pissed me off. I'm using the tank controls because it seems like the game would be way too easy without them; not sure if that's a bad idea

super late but if you dont like remake youve got brain parasites

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018
At the very least, I’m glad to have provided so much amusement.

Anyway, this game really owns and it’s everything I wanted it to be and then some.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doctor Faustine posted:

At the very least, I’m glad to have provided so much amusement.

Anyway, this game really owns and it’s everything I wanted it to be and then some.

https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/1107438124399878144?s=21

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

game owns

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/sebmal/status/1115055917182009344 thank you capcom

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

woah lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

*boops V's snoot*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Doctor Faustine posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got back into DMC4 today after being distracted by sekiro. the pandora gun you get for dante is insane.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is sanity. The price to pay....forpower!?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Doctor Faustine posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

do Vergil and lady/trish do the same yo-yo'ing as Nero/Dante. Because Vergil js really fun to play as and I bet lady/trish are cool but idk if I could stomach these same levels 6 times in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Yeah. Lady/Trish works like Nero/Dante (first character forwards, second character backwards) but Vergil is the same character both ways.