Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Absolute gold mine. These three actually made me laugh out loud.
The dude with the freakishly long foreskin did too, but I'm not gonna get banned for posting it so go find it yourself if you haven't already.

God drat page snipe. Enjoy the lovely artwork of a guy I used to work with who combined his two gooniest loves: trains and furries. The kicker is that he can't draw worth a poo poo so he actually commissioned this. He spent hard earned money - and a fair bit of it from what I heard - on this:

Tex Avery has a new favorite as of 05:51 on Mar 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Tex Avery posted:

God drat page snipe. Enjoy the lovely artwork of a guy I used to work with who combined his two gooniest loves: trains and furries. The kicker is that he can't draw worth a poo poo so he actually commissioned this. He spent hard earned money - and a fair bit of it from what I heard - on this:

Though nothing's very good, the span of level of competence between the train and the tracks is like that ultra-detailed vore mouth meme.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Tex Avery posted:

The dude with the freakishly long foreskin did too, but I'm not gonna get banned for posting it so go find it yourself if you haven't already.

That dude is Gavin McInnes, founder of the Proud Boys. He should be sent back to Canada in a garbage bag without air holes.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

MutantBlue posted:

That dude is Gavin McInnes, founder of the Proud Boys. He should be sent back to Canada in a garbage bag without air holes.

Ahahhaha, dude has what looks like a flesh witches hat stuck to the end of his penis. No wonder dudes like him are worried about foreskins being cut off - he'd lose 2/3 of his dick.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

jobson groeth posted:

Ahahhaha, dude has what looks like a flesh witches hat stuck to the end of his penis. No wonder dudes like him are worried about foreskins being cut off - he'd lose 2/3 of his dick.

Which raises the serious question - do you think he brags about having a foot long dick when at least half of it is absolutely useless flesh?

I wonder how disappointing it is to be picked up by him at a bar.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Tex Avery posted:

I wonder how disappointing it is to be picked up by him at a bar.

It's Gavin McInnes

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He's the guy who stuck a dildo up his rear end to prove... something? And also presumably without lube or warmup?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bony tony posted:

He's the guy who stuck a dildo up his rear end to prove... something? And also presumably without lube or warmup?

that he had nothing against gay people

"See? I shoved a dildo up my rear end live on stream, it means I cannot hate the gays"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

bony tony posted:

Why does a conservative ever publically embarrass themselves? To own the libs of course.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

bony tony posted:

you say that like there's only one wrong-brained dipshit who has done this

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Why does a conservative ever publically embarrass themselves? To own the libs of course.

loving my own rear end to own the libs.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

what the gently caress is wrong with their heads, they all look like toddlers.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Noodle boy on the far right has knee and elbow pads on for some reason. What he really needs is a neck brace.

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

MAGAzone

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LingcodKilla posted:

Noodle boy on the far right has knee and elbow pads on for some reason. What he really needs is a neck brace.

Well, it looks like the three on the right and the one on the left are all twinks, so guess why he's wearing knee and elbow pads...

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

LifeSunDeath posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with their heads, they all look like toddlers.

The Kingpin pictured moments before Spiderman drop kicked him.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

jobson groeth posted:

Same, I thought it was going to be a really poor attempt at a shitpost that stuck with him but nope he hosed a cat.

I thought it was going to be some comment just said spur of the moment as a shock joke, but nope, that was way to much detail for way too long.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Well, it looks like the three on the right and the one on the left are all twinks, so guess why he's wearing knee and elbow pads...

Bullshit. No gay man would let another man violate the "sometimes/always/never" rule of jacket buttons. :colbert:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

bony tony posted:

And it fell right back out because he's too kool for kegels or something.

Tex Avery posted:

Which raises the serious question - do you think he brags about having a foot long dick when at least half of it is absolutely useless flesh?
He brags about a lot of things despite being 70 inches of completely useless flesh.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

He brags about a lot of things despite being 70 inches of completely useless flesh.

lmao he's under 6'0" dude is literally subhuman

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

They're all on the far right

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Butch and the Slime Lads

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I like New Traditionalists as much as the next guy but I don't think it's a look to live by

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Are We Not Men?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

By itself, this is AUG, but I'm so gonna use this kind of imagery for when I finally run a Shadowrun game.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorn

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

lmao

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Robo Cop 3 remake looking good

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

text me a vag pic posted:

If Robert Baratheon was from the Midwest.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

"He's more corn than man now. Bloated and evil."

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

this man is filled with joy in this moment, and that is something i can respect

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

Miss posted:

Corn. He's filled with corn.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Miss posted:

Maybe he has some gnawing emptiness in his soul and is trying to fill it with lots and lots of corn. I pray there is enough corn for that poor man.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sleve McDichael posted:

Corn. He's filled with corn.

All Americans are filled with corn. Some just have a larger capacity than others.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

The Bloop posted:

All Americans are filled with corn. Some just have a larger capacity than others.

Don't doxx me.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

The Bloop posted:

Country girls make do!

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cobbed for her pleasure

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Every loving post from

Cowslips Warren posted:

If Robert Baratheon was from the Midwest.

on forward has had 10/10 av/post combo game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

this all seems pretty corny to me tbh