Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah factorio is incredibly modular with its modding, you can usually put stuff in or take it out midgame even, game doesn't even skip a beat, and stuff just adapts its recipes to use or not use whatever you have installed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Do you guys have a playbook of sorts that you follow? I always find myself getting up to oil processing and then kind of petering out, just meandering about and picking at my base here and there rather than progressing further, then I get bored and put the game down for a while before starting over.

Something like

1. Build burner miners, get x materials
2. Electricity, research, automation.
3. Automate red science.
4. Automate production of assembling machines, inserters and yellow belts.
5. Increase iron and copper production, automate production of green circuits
6 ... etc

I feel like I need to set myself clear goals between "start map" and "launch rocket" to avoid getting distracted by trying to make a aesthetically pleasing base instead of progressing.

Collateral Damage fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Mar 16, 2019

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

OwlFancier posted:

Yeah factorio is incredibly modular with its modding, you can usually put stuff in or take it out midgame even, game doesn't even skip a beat, and stuff just adapts its recipes to use or not use whatever you have installed.

The depressing thing though is any thread you look in for a new mod pack or big upgrade set, within hours there's a post (usually a russian oddly enough) asking if it's compatible with Bobs+angels+Py+YI+5dim+kitchen sink. You know, like maybe mod makers want to produce something that is a rounded piece of work, not just something to squish together with everything else.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Collateral Damage posted:

Do you guys have a playbook of sorts that you follow? I always find myself getting up to oil processing and then kind of petering out, just meandering about and picking at my base here and there rather than progressing further, then I get bored and put the game down for a while before starting over.

Do all the blue and build a new base to do all the science properly on a new site. Just use the start area as a mall to make things to build the other one. That's what I do, keeps goals open without standing in a mess thinking 'where the hell do I start remaking this?'.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

"What science do I need next?" --> "What do I need to do to get that science?" and basically recursive work from there, with step 2 replaced with "what's my current bottleneck" lategame

Edit: Essentially I have so much of each science production that as soon as I have a science flavor being made, all of that tech is complete quickly enough to be considered instant-- I will be waiting on my own ability to get new machines up and not waiting on tech to actually research. I often have 20-40 labs working mid-green science, etc

Evilreaver fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 16, 2019

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Not yet!

I'm only on my 2nd factory, and it's still horrible spaghetti, but what I'm focused on right now (having completely researched everything I can without purple science) is building up my infrastructure and tearing down and rebuilding portions of my base to support more of a 'bus' type system because so much of my factory was being choked for materials as it got larger.

My next task is to completely relocated my steel smelting and figure out how to get steel to all the existing infrastructure from the new source. I've established large (8-10m+) resource inputs for iron, copper and coal and have them all at the bottom of my 'bus' area, but my steel smelting is right in the middle of the path. It's the final item needed to be relocated.

Once I get that all worked out I will start on figuring out how to make the purple science packs and get them to my labs, and then maybe look into fiddling with robotics/logistics stuff for the first time.

I'm also working on building up defenses everywhere so that I can stop making bug cleaning forays that were eating up all my time. Probably also need to build a new power plant to be ready to go online so I don't end up like the last one where I ran out of power in a big way when yellow science came online and I had to scramble to source fuel and materials to get going again. I connected a second oil field so now I'm pumping out solid fuel which has replaced coal at two out of three of my power plants.

Might even mess with nuclear later!

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Something like

1. Build burner miners, get x materials
2. Electricity, research, automation.
3. Automate red science.
4. Automate production of assembling machines, inserters and yellow belts.
5. Increase iron and copper production, automate production of green circuits
6 ... etc

I feel like I need to set myself clear goals between "start map" and "launch rocket" to avoid getting distracted by trying to make a aesthetically pleasing base instead of progressing.

1. Red, green blah blah. Furnaces focused on iron
2. Grey while setting up skeleton of blue
3. Turn on blue
4. Shore up copper -> circuits. Get trains going if I've not had a reason to yet.
5. Production and/or utility science set up
6. Power Armor
7. Nukes
8. make production/utility better
9. rockets
10. artillery creep

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ratzap posted:

The depressing thing though is any thread you look in for a new mod pack or big upgrade set, within hours there's a post (usually a russian oddly enough) asking if it's compatible with Bobs+angels+Py+YI+5dim+kitchen sink. You know, like maybe mod makers want to produce something that is a rounded piece of work, not just something to squish together with everything else.

Eh, the nice thing about a lot of the overhauls is that they do mesh together well, so unless you're deliberately making something instead of one of the existing overhauls it's nice to be able to slot them in.

Half-wit
Aug 31, 2005

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.
Usually the compatibility is just alternate recipes based in components found in the other mods. As long as everything is fully additive and doesn't modify base components, pretty much everything can mix.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008
I'm 120 hours and about 230 rockets into my longest save and I feel like I have to plug TA miners, Angel Warehouses, and Loaders for breathing new life into the post-game. I'm also trying out LTN, but I didn't rtfm and have spent more time fixing stuff I broke trying to be clever than actually running it.

Anyway, with warehouses and Loaders, I feel like I'm able to more tightly control material flow into my new distributed production plan by putting down only as many loaders as I want belts of input, from one to 48 belts of whatever color I need, with the way my trains are laid out.

At this point, I have separate plants for gears, steel, red and green chips, oil, solid fuel production, engines, and red, green, and blue science (fed by the engine plant). Purple and yellow science are going g to be a chore, and I'm going to need to build feeder plants for electric furnaces and modules, as well as setting up a sulfur plant to feed blue chips, and probably opening another copper processor, but I feel like changing the scope of play and the way I think about the game have been so refreshing, and I have a whole new vigor about the game.

Skunkduster
Jul 15, 2005

Royal W posted:

I'm 120 hours and about 230 rockets into my longest save and I feel like I have to plug TA miners, Angel Warehouses, and Loaders for breathing new life into the post-game. I'm also trying out LTN, but I didn't rtfm and have spent more time fixing stuff I broke trying to be clever than actually running it.

Anyway, with warehouses and Loaders, I feel like I'm able to more tightly control material flow into my new distributed production plan by putting down only as many loaders as I want belts of input, from one to 48 belts of whatever color I need, with the way my trains are laid out.

At this point, I have separate plants for gears, steel, red and green chips, oil, solid fuel production, engines, and red, green, and blue science (fed by the engine plant). Purple and yellow science are going g to be a chore, and I'm going to need to build feeder plants for electric furnaces and modules, as well as setting up a sulfur plant to feed blue chips, and probably opening another copper processor, but I feel like changing the scope of play and the way I think about the game have been so refreshing, and I have a whole new vigor about the game.

The thing I really like about loaders and warehouses is that they work great as balancers.

I have a custom made megamap with huge rectangular ore patches that I currently have a couple thousand miners on. I'm going to have to give that TA Miners mod a try.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

SkunkDuster posted:

The thing I really like about loaders and warehouses is that they work great as balancers.

I have a custom made megamap with huge rectangular ore patches that I currently have a couple thousand miners on. I'm going to have to give that TA Miners mod a try.

Warehouses and loaders are almost a necessity for the TA miners, because the top level ones spit out ore faster than any one inserter can handle, and they only have one output.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
I don't remember red chips being such a pig, but last time I used a BP and this time I'm making them by hand. Still, I've got a ton of red chip factories and still not full yellow belt of chips. Purple science just came online and they're draining every chip that I can make and then some.

Of course, this is also putting a huge strain on my steel which is going to drain my iron and.. and.. and.. and...

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Basically, your checkpoint goals are the different science packs. The first 4 science are in order unless you play without biters which makes military science mostly pointless. Production and utility science can be done in either order. Next, it's just a matter of scaling up to a rocket launch.

Even though I'm not an expert, I have owned Factorio for 5 years. I built a base in .16 and I'm in the middle of a new .17 base right now. There's all kinds of different build strategies but there seems to be a pretty natural progression partially based on your settings. I'm currently playing with biters slightly tuned down and ores slightly tuned up.

1. Rudimentary smelting
2. Power automation
3. Basic mall for belts, inserters, ammo, and red science.
4. Start designing your smelting columns and bus.
5. Starter mall for all construction items and defense.
6. Red/Green science
7. Military science
8. Basic oil processing
9. Chemical (blue) science
10. Advanced oil processing

This is where you enter the mid game and things really open up. The initial ore patches will run out by this part so you have to balance scaling, resources, and you need to decide on production or utility science. I prefer utility because it goes hand in hand with scaling defenses and robots but production science may be better if you want a large train network. I just finished utility science production so this is where I'm at in my current game. I have Power Armor MKI with a fusion reactor and two personal robo ports MKII along with a tank and explosive shells. Biters are no more than an annoyance but my starting ore patches are running dry. I need to scale up power but coal is barely keeping up.

I could find another coal patch or start building solar but I've never used nuclear power so I'm giving it a go. The infrastructure needed for a 4 reactor power plant is massive compared to anything else I've done so far in this game. I've set up uranium processing and I built a huge defensive perimeter with enough space to scale up several power plants. Next I need to design my power plant, set up fuel cell production, and recycling. I plan on this taking several more days but it should permanently solve my power needs and allow me to quickly blueprint additional reactors if I decide to create a post-game megabase.

After that, I'll need to scale up mining and smelting before finally building production science. From there it's just a matter of shoving as much ore as possible through my production pipeline and rebuilding things to make them more efficient.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Canuckistan posted:

I don't remember red chips being such a pig, but last time I used a BP and this time I'm making them by hand. Still, I've got a ton of red chip factories and still not full yellow belt of chips. Purple science just came online and they're draining every chip that I can make and then some.

Of course, this is also putting a huge strain on my steel which is going to drain my iron and.. and.. and.. and...

I'm in my second factory and having the same scaling issue at purple. My huge iron refining that was sitting mostly idle with 4 yellow output belts is nowhere near filling the belts now that I've massively scaled up steel production to feed the purple science packs. The smelter is outstripping the ability of my train station to offload, so I'm thinking I might have to go to a double-sided offloader or something, but at that point I'm not sure my mine can keep up.

I've actually been searching for good train loading/offloading designs that don't use the robot stuff and so far I haven't found anything really. I think I could make it somewhat better by feeding 6 belts into 4 through a balancer so that the unloader was able to evenly unload/load instead of emptying the ends first.

At the same time my power has gone through some amazing fluctuations as the coal supply was insufficient (I have 3 groups of 20/40 boiler/steam engine) so I swapped over to solid fuel from my oil, and then discovered the hard way that my crude supply was insufficient so had to go get another oil field. I am currently running 2 of the power plants on solid fuel and 1 on coal, but I need to add another plant soon as my factory is about 102~105mw draw, and if my math is correct 3 full plants make 108. I've got two accumulator arrays storing 750 whatever units, and they have helped with spikes and carried for a while when my fuel has had issues. I'm about to dump individual accumulators all over the place just to give me a visual warning when my power supply is too low for demand.

One big problem I've run into is that my ore fields have lots of material, but it's in a smallish space so I can't really harvest it super fast, basically one big patch is about right to feed 4 yellow belts.

I also didn't leave enough room at the 'south' end of my n/s bus I've just got rolling so I don't have a great way to get more trains in so I'll have to figure that out as I add more supply sources for iron.

While this is all going on, the biters have started to really creep into my pollution cloud and are attacking constantly, so I really need to go on another biter clearing run, but this one is gonna take a while. Optionally I do a better job of turtling, but my perimeter is so huge that would be a giant task on it's own and I'd probably need to source more stone, and it's surprisingly rare on this map.

Lookit all dem little buggers coming for me (side note, is there an in-game way to screenshot the map screen?).

I just noticed looking at this that I need to clean up a few internal resource notes as they've been wiped out and no longer exist.

Edit: Here is my train unloading. Anyone have any tips for a proven high-throughput system, as I know this one is unbalanced and could be improved, but always nice to see others ideas and designs.

The Locator fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 17, 2019

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

The Locator posted:

I'm in my second factory and having the same scaling issue at purple. My huge iron refining that was sitting mostly idle with 4 yellow output belts is nowhere near filling the belts now that I've massively scaled up steel production to feed the purple science packs. The smelter is outstripping the ability of my train station to offload, so I'm thinking I might have to go to a double-sided offloader or something, but at that point I'm not sure my mine can keep up.

I've actually been searching for good train loading/offloading designs that don't use the robot stuff and so far I haven't found anything really. I think I could make it somewhat better by feeding 6 belts into 4 through a balancer so that the unloader was able to evenly unload/load instead of emptying the ends first.

Inserting into side splitters for train unloading is probably the biggest design revelation to happen recently.

https://imgur.com/a/U7m4OyC

I'd probably modify this to make 2 belts per car for a total of 8 fully compressed belts per train station. Make two stations if you want more than 8 smelting columns.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

RVWinkle posted:

Inserting into side splitters for train unloading is probably the biggest design revelation to happen recently.

I'd probably modify this to make 2 belts per car for a total of 8 fully compressed belts per train station. Make two stations if you want more than 8 smelting columns.

Holy crap.. I had no idea it was even possible to insert into the side of a splitter... Thanks!

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat

Finally finishing up the great wall around my territory. It's self building and self repairing once I drop down the base station. I just have to survey the area and stamp out the blueprints. If the station runs low on resources it calls in the supply train. The supply train also has an artillery wagon which is a terrible idea because it will draw attention before any walls or turrets are up. But it's fun and also the most efficient way to transport artillery shells. I ran a stop watch and it's about a 90 second train ride to the southern border.

I'll launch a rocket one of these days.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

^^ That's impressive. Automating with robots like that is probably really the only way to play an area that large. My piddling by comparison area has me running all over the place putting out fires, let alone trying to erect and maintain something like that! Someday I'll get into the robot stuff and figure it out.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

The Locator posted:

I'm a fan of this style: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/69j7eg/train_unloading_in_0157_improved/

you still get odd numbers of belts, though. I've adapted factory designs to make use of the 12 belts out of a four car train. My old factories usually just merge all of one side in a 6:1 balancer and I have 8 per station. I'll be damned if I'm going to rebuild the 32:32 balancer as a 48:48 at copper smelting (iron/steel smelting would be more managable upgrading from 16:16 to 24:24.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Mr. Powers posted:

I'm a fan of this style: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/69j7eg/train_unloading_in_0157_improved/

you still get odd numbers of belts, though. I've adapted factory designs to make use of the 12 belts out of a four car train. My old factories usually just merge all of one side in a 6:1 balancer and I have 8 per station. I'll be damned if I'm going to rebuild the 32:32 balancer as a 48:48 at copper smelting (iron/steel smelting would be more managable upgrading from 16:16 to 24:24.

That's a sneaky trick, never thought of offloading into the backside of an underground. Of course I have blue belts in the research queue, so can't actually make one of those yet. In the meantime this sufficed for my current needs and maxes out my existing smelter by keeping the belts fully compacted going in. The second train is bringing ore in from a new mine I just opened up, and augments the first one and it works out really well. It's a cludgy hack, but hey, it works without rebuilding everything in that area.

Loading of the new train I tried this homebrew design, and it loads up the train really fast.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

RVWinkle posted:

The loading station in that album isn't amazing but the unloader shows promise.

I did some testing with this:

With stack inserter capacity 4 (max achievable using only green science) you can almost saturate four yellow belts with this setup.
With capacity 10 (max achievable with purple science) you get four red belts that are only barely not saturated.
At max capacity (12) you can fully saturate four red belts or almost saturate four blue belts.
The design lets you start with yellow belts and upgrade in place as you climb the tech tree.

The lamps just tell me when each belt's buffer chest is empty, the green wires and constant-combinator are just there so I could override stack capacity more easily.

Edit: I think the most important feature of these stations is they look cool as hell

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

GotLag posted:

The loading station in that album isn't amazing but the unloader shows promise.

I did some testing with this:

With stack inserter capacity 4 (max achievable using only green science) you can almost saturate four yellow belts with this setup.
With capacity 10 (max achievable with purple science) you get four red belts that are only barely not saturated.
At max capacity (12) you can fully saturate four red belts or almost saturate four blue belts.
The design lets you start with yellow belts and upgrade in place as you climb the tech tree.

The lamps just tell me when each belt's buffer chest is empty, the green wires and constant-combinator are just there so I could override stack capacity more easily.

Edit: I think the most important feature of these stations is they look cool as hell

Yep I've been testing with this design as well. Verdict: rules

Only downside is that the buffer chests empty out immediately so you need more input. This is a downside because [post missing]

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Someone upthread posted this Mall several months/years ago. I tried it out today, and took the liberty to modernise it re current recipes, add the Refinery, and add a second engine assembler for the pump/locomotive assembly as having one was a pretty big bottleneck.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

I really need to burn my current mall (in all its multiple pieces) to the ground and start over. Have you by any chance posted a BP for that anywhere?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
At work now, I'll do it tonight. :)

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Breetai posted:

At work now, I'll do it tonight. :)

Thanks, appreciate it.

Man, I was looking at the Factorio Cheat Sheet while I was bored at work this afternoon, and my god the space required to really ramp up steel production is simply insane. I thought I was going to be good with four fully compacted belts of iron, but nope.. not even close. 120 furnaces to produce 1 compacted yellow belt of steel, so 120 iron furnaces which requires 5 compacted iron belts input. Holy moly.

Gonna need some more trains and a few more iron patches... also power. Lots of power.

Unless I want to be doing extended biter forays constantly, I'm going to have to build one giant freaking wall too in order to encompass my entire factory (not including the now remote mines) and line it with laser turrets (because I'm lazy and don't want to deal with belting all the way around to supply ammunition to gun turrets, but I might do it anyway for the heck of it at some point since I have a crapload of those turrets since I forgot to limit the steel chest they were being dumped into).

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Ratzap posted:

Do all the blue and build a new base to do all the science properly on a new site. Just use the start area as a mall to make things to build the other one. That's what I do, keeps goals open without standing in a mess thinking 'where the hell do I start remaking this?'.

This is where I get to and stop playing (and where I'm at now, in fact--drat you, Division 2) because I don't really know where to start on Base Two (electric boogaloo). For some reason if I'm starting on a blank patch of land my brain goes similarly blank :shrug:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Anyone have any good nuke plants that are in the 12-24 reactor range that aren't tile-based? Or failing that, are at least good looking when tiled? All the ones I find are just boring lines of things.

Currently running 5 6-reactor plants and climbing.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

RVWinkle posted:

I think my brain just exploded

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Evilreaver posted:

Anyone have any good nuke plants that are in the 12-24 reactor range that aren't tile-based? Or failing that, are at least good looking when tiled? All the ones I find are just boring lines of things.

Above 8 its literally just an infinitely tillable line. 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8 all have nice symmetrical rectangular turbine layouts where you have the turbines spread around the sides, but once you hit 10 the only way to fit that many heat pipes and turbines in is with a design that is the same for a pair of reactors as it is for 1000.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

In my current Bob/Angels build
1. set a goal
2. see i need to research before I build 1
3. set new goal
4. see i need to research before I build 3
5. set new goal
6. see i need to research before I build 5
7. cry and quit the game after researching and building a whole lot of new things.
8. go to 1
9. have sufficient iron ore.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

The Locator posted:

I really need to burn my current mall (in all its multiple pieces) to the ground and start over. Have you by any chance posted a BP for that anywhere?

Here yuh go.

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

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

You guys are daft, I can't quite understand why anyone gets enjoyment from this.

*5 minutes later*

Man making red research in my inventory is slow. I wonder if I could automate this.

*30 minutes later*

So wait a minute...if I put these things here, I can program them to construct things for me, which then goes toward building red research...huh...

*Another 30 minutes*

Green needs what now? That means I need to build...like...several things to do that!

*Hours later*

This is so poo poo, but i'm so happy! :neckbeard:

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
That's some good building!

Factorio: This is so poo poo, but i'm so happy!

spckr
Aug 3, 2014

here we go

Evilreaver posted:

It's only 10 reactors but I'm currently using a bunch of these

code:
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

spckr fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Mar 19, 2019

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

You, a fool:

Me an intellectual:

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

This scanned as loss.jpg for me.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Konec Hry posted:

This scanned as loss.jpg for me.

:stare:

I can't unsee it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Breetai posted:

Here yuh go.

Thanks! I'll take a look at it tonight.

I spent several hours last night working on building a perimeter defense wall out beyond my current pollution cloud. Seems like the bugs still attack it even though it's not in the cloud, which I didn't think would happen at all... Then this morning I loaded the game just to import this BP and realized that I did all that on the wrong save-game, and my second ore-mine and ore train are completely missing... Doh..