Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Who What Now posted:

They didn't have pizza shops during the age of Vikings. This comic is horseshit!

Counterpoint: yes they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

They've found fossilized pizza bones in my gooncave, carbon dated to the last century. Now we just need the missing link to prove pizza evolutionary history.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sunday flowers, lovingly pillaged from a local cloister that happend to catch on fire after all the monks suddenly and spontaneously passed away.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I just found out our local (left-leaning) paper pulled Non Sequitur after the artist slipped in a hidden anti-Trump message. Booooo

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Hirayuki posted:

I just found out our local (left-leaning) paper pulled Non Sequitur after the artist slipped in a hidden anti-Trump message. Booooo

He slipped in the words "go gently caress yourself Trump" the f bomb is probably why it got dropped, not that it was anti-Trump.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Skwirl posted:

He slipped in the words "go gently caress yourself Trump" the f bomb is probably why it got dropped, not that it was anti-Trump.
Yeah, I understand why... but still. Wasn't it, like, backwards and upside down and curlicued and poo poo? I thought I saw it here, but the search isn't finding anything.

At least the more right-leaning local paper had already dropped Mallard Fillmore a few months back.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Hirayuki posted:

Yeah, I understand why... but still. Wasn't it, like, backwards and upside down and curlicued and poo poo? I thought I saw it here, but the search isn't finding anything.

At least the more right-leaning local paper had already dropped Mallard Fillmore a few months back.

Dumb. You can't really tell what it says:

It took me far too long to find a non-censored version of this.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Anyone have the “comic” of the guy shutting/pissing in the floor/ceiling o fthebbathrrom? I’m failing at googling it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr. Nemo posted:

Anyone have the “comic” of the guy shutting/pissing in the floor/ceiling o fthebbathrrom? I’m failing at googling it

Literally the fifth result.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

Paladinus posted:

Literally the fifth result.

That says more about your past google searches than it does about me, thanks

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah like he's been doing some smdh fng

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mr. Nemo posted:

That says more about your past google searches than it does about me, thanks

Lmao if you haven't had this saved on every hard drive you've ever owned

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is the big boy loss tattoo

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

For the love of god...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Paul ReiserFS posted:

For the love of god...

Yes, Telhix! For the love of God!

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Either I don't get it or it's just LOL RANDOM, LOOK BOOBIES AND BUTTS.

Either way it's dumb.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Slimy Hog posted:

Either way it's dumb.

It's a parody of a famous Robert Crumb strip:

Dunno if that helps explains it at all

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Slimy Hog posted:

Either way it's dumb.

It's a pretty good illustration of how 2019 feels rather than what it literally is imo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If I would post oof ow ouch under that y'all would know exactly what I meant.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Slimy Hog posted:

Either way I'm dumb.

Mordekai has a new favorite as of 15:08 on Mar 19, 2019

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's a pretty good illustration of how 2019 feels rather than what it literally is imo

I dunno about you but I would definitely not describe 2019 as feeling loving awesome

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Where are all the dead natives

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's a parody of a famous Robert Crumb strip:

Dunno if that helps explains it at all

I thought I recognized the first few panels!

So it's a terrible attempt at a parody, got it. Sorry that I hate your lovely comic Mordekai

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Why do you think the ground looks so fertile?

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Slimy Hog posted:

Either way it's dumb.

if its robert crumb, the big titties and asses are fitting

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Slimy Hog posted:

I thought I recognized the first few panels!

So it's a terrible attempt at a parody, got it. Sorry that I hate your lovely comic Mordekai

Don't apologize for being an idiot! After all, it's not like you can do anything about it?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
My late uncle, a big fan of Zap Comix, gave me a hardcover R Crumb illustrated version of bible stories a few years before he died. The weird part was reading through it waiting for the joke and nope, just a straight telling of biblical stories with Crumb's signature nudity.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

Don't apologize for being an idiot! After all, it's not like you can do anything about it?

True! Thanks for making me feel better!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/SamSykesSwears/status/1108187107917357056

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Don't gently caress with the duck.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Meawbin

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Wild T posted:

My late uncle, a big fan of Zap Comix, gave me a hardcover R Crumb illustrated version of bible stories a few years before he died. The weird part was reading through it waiting for the joke and nope, just a straight telling of biblical stories with Crumb's signature nudity.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

How do you try to dunk on Crumb and not talk about how he's a weirdo who has spent 25 years drawing his own spank-material.
Is it some kind of cartoonist jazz-move I wouldn't understand?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Wgas the jews? Problematic.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Pondex posted:

How do you try to dunk on Crumb and not talk about how he's a weirdo who has spent 25 years drawing his own spank-material.

Johnny Ryan has "dunked" on Crumb many times.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Mordekai posted:

Johnny Ryan has "dunked" on Crumb many times.

Whoa whoa whoa, this is a good comic. We don't post those here.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One of my favourite Aku Ankan taskukirja (Donald Duck's Pocket Book) volumes is the one where [this might not be entirely accurate and I can't check right now] Goofy accidentally gets subjected to uhh atoms? at the seven dwarf's science lair and he and his crickets turn into giants so Donald Duck (who earlier in the story is turned into a propeller by a carnival hypnotist) and his nephews volunteer as the city's last defense against the giant grasshopper onslaught and they just blast the jumpy fuckers with an AA gun until they run out of ammunition. It's pretty wild.

e: Couldn't find the panel with Donald in it :(

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 13:44 on Mar 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pondex posted:

Oh. Oh, you sweet summer child. You take hold of that innocence and you never let go.