Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I feel like I clearly said there that I think he's sexist and hosed up. If not I'm plainly saying it here. His incoherent ramblings were sexist and hosed up. And at least a little transphobic.

Like the sentence before the thing you quoted was "To make things worse". Was it not clear i was saying that was bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

STAC Goat posted:

I feel like I clearly said there that I think he's sexist and hosed up. If not I'm plainly saying it here. His incoherent ramblings were sexist and hosed up. And at least a little transphobic.

Like the sentence before the thing you quoted was "To make things worse". Was it not clear i was saying that was bad?

Not clear enough, but that's a good way to star a new page so let's high five as we agree that Santino can get hosed.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, if I misspoke I'm glad to clarify. Santino is a gross, backwards, nonsensical pig.

:hfive:

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 16, 2019

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!
I always thought Santino was dogshit and I'm happy to have proof that my beliefs were correct. :c00lbert:

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

STAC Goat posted:

Santino is a gross, backwards, nonsensical pig.

:hfive:

:hfive: Agreed, wtf.

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1106570753908965377

Tonight's notable for that 6-man being really entertaining (and Callis corpsing at Dreamer's "high flying" offense) and if I'm not mistaken (it might happen next week) Sawyer Fulton debuting as oVe's fourth member. Blanchard x Grace is just a taste of things to come. Disco's mystery opponent is Kikutaro.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1106931086834237440

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA's current graphic design department

https://twitter.com/impactwrestling/status/1107416322017841152

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
idk man as someone who regularly watches evolve streams that poo poo looks great compared to my expectations of low budget wrestling graphics

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it looks fine

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

heck it's almost good

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It’s way too busy, but for wrestling, it’s like elite tier

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'd laugh at the Oakley product placement if i thought TNA was getting a dime for it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Rich Swann's logo is a hideous mess.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Swann's logo is meh, but their graphic design is good-to-great:

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1105243267740905472

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah the current stuff they are putting out graphics-wise is light years ahead of what they were not too long ago

Some of their not so distant past poo poo was like MS Paint level bad - now they just really like neon and grime

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE

newusername
Feb 20, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Joe looks like he slipped on a banana skin.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Banana skin?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

looks better than 2000/2001 WCW

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

still an all time classic.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

still an all time classic.

that one and the... I assume Lockdown? poster of hogan behind the cage but his glasses in front of it are the best

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

DJExile posted:

that one and the... I assume Lockdown? poster of hogan behind the cage but his glasses in front of it are the best

If someone could find that for me I'd appreciate it. Don't think I've ever seen it.

Wow at that sacrifice poster lmao.

Does anyone know how much total money TNA has lost in its lifetime?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

apparently it was Against All Odds, must hvae been leading up to lockdown?

Hellblazer187 posted:

Does anyone know how much total money TNA has lost in its lifetime?

Millions upon millions. It hasn't been at the rate WCW was losing it towards the end, but it's been astounding how often they throw good money after bad.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Heyman said that when he looked at the books in 2009 that they'd lost almost 100 MM.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I wish I could be involved in one of these dumb companies that are destined to lose hundreds of millions of dollars, so I could somehow siphon one of those millions over towards myself.

Lol at that poster.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So I randomly turned on the Twitch channel and they were re-airing Impact. Which, whatever, but I hung around long enough to find out that they keep in the commercial breaks but instead of showing the dumb Twitch talking thing they show highlights and old matches like they did that first week. So I guess if you want to watch Impact you should watch it at 6 on Monday instead of 10 on Friday.

Also Sami Callihan has a disturbing amount of mucus and phlegm. He should see a doctor. Its really remarkable how grimy, gross, and disgusting oVe look. Its like you can smell them.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

STAC Goat posted:

So I guess if you want to watch Impact you should watch it at 6 on Monday instead of 10 on Friday.

The start of the new Monday Night Wars, brother

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

overmind2000 posted:

The start of the new Monday Night Wars, brother

Monday Night Wars or just the nightmare of 5 straight hours of wrestling?

They're currently showing a CM Punk & Julio Dinero vs Matt Sydal & Onyz w/ Daizee Haze match. Its a trip.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

MassRafTer posted:

Heyman said that when he looked at the books in 2009 that they'd lost almost 100 MM.
To put this in perspective, 2009 was the year that had at least one profitable quarter.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

davidbix posted:

To put this in perspective, 2009 was the year that had at least one profitable quarter.

lmao that's even better

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Impact and (Al Snow's) OVW are back in a working relationship - https://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-re-establishes-developmental-agreement-with-ohio-valley-wrestling/

Mr Scoopsman said things are gonna happen in March.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

davidbix posted:

We made a profit, now is truly the time to go all in on Hogan and Bischoff

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Daga was on WrestlingInc's podcast talking about joining the company https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/03/daga-talks-his-goals-at-impact-wrestling-652192/

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Coincidentally this week's Xplosion exclusive was a Daga Vs Trey match from the LV tapings: https://globalwrestlingnetwork.com/videohub/XPLOSION/W95351243/

According to Impact the first night of Windsor tapings is sold out.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

J-Ro posted:

According to Impact the first night of Windsor tapings is sold out.

https://twitter.com/bcwonline/status/1108773953663918081

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

Allie's Impact Wrestling deal expired at the end of 2018 and they did not sign her to a new contract, making it possible for her to sign with All Elite Wrestling today. There's no word just yet on whether she will be working this weekend's TV tapings in Windsor to close out her Impact storylines.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Eli Drake's deal with Impact expires at the end of April/beginning of May. It should be interesting to see where he goes as there's absolutely interest in him from elsewhere.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider had more TNA news. First a lengthier update on this: Allie's last appearance in the company airs on tomorrow's Impact episode. She won't be at the tapings. They liked her a lot but wanted to "refresh the roster" a bit. No one on the talent roster knew anything was up until the AEW episode

Chris Sabin and Lance Storm will be producing at the weekend's tapings. D'Lo Brown and Paul London did similar at the last (Vegas) tapings. They're trying different people to find the right group to permanently replace recently-departed producers Sonjay Dutt and Abyss

Petey Williams is gonna wrestle at the tapings

And Panda is dead

quote:

This happened at the onset of 2019, but Panda Energy, the former backers and parent company of Impact Wrestling, shuttered operations and was sold off. So, the Carter family has moved on from that investment. It is believed that this had been a plan for some time and was one of the reasons they divested themselves from backing Impact Wrestling several years ago.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Oh poo poo we killed a panda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Us bastards!