Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Look pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

No, friend, you look

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hey guy, let's calm down here.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

impossiboobs posted:

My man Matthew Good had you covered back in '96.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGOs-05KhV0

Oh yeah totally. I came to the conclusion about xennials and star wars on my own, but I was listening to that in the car the other day and thought, "oh hey." It wouldn't surprise me if that was the intended meaning, considering in 96 the boomer whining was still about Gen X proper and nobody'd heard of "millennials" yet.

I guess "first world problems" worked out better for him though.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

overheard in the cafeteria at work today:

"My ex-boyfriend had 6 [kids], he got me pregnant, but thankfully I had a miscarriage"

Basticle has a new favorite as of 23:10 on Mar 22, 2019

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Raw Dog of Power.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

:catstare:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks, I hate it

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

How unfortunate

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
Hahaha, holy shiit

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

gently caress

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gotdamn

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

uncanny

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Wait, Jesus, that's an actual picture of the guy? I can only see it as a photoshop of his head onto a too-small body

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
:perfect:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

😂😂😂

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:vince:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:gowron:

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

Phy posted:

Oh yeah totally. I came to the conclusion about xennials and star wars on my own, but I was listening to that in the car the other day and thought, "oh hey." It wouldn't surprise me if that was the intended meaning, considering in 96 the boomer whining was still about Gen X proper and nobody'd heard of "millennials" yet.

I guess "first world problems" worked out better for him though.

Matthew Good coining the term "First World Problems" is my favourite Matthew Good fact and I will tell anyone about it at the drop of a hat. That and him being a big D&D nerd.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Imagine four AUGs on a cliff...

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

I see Ryland Adams is at GDC :v:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Scathach posted:

Disturbing but intriguing.

E so they don't like give you terrible diseases or anything? Because they look kinda cool.

My goon fiance is going to be so upset when I bring home Fido and Spot and they're not dogs.

Everything you need to know about leech husbandry from Bogleech.
http://www.bogleech.com/halloween/hall17-leeches.html

Applesnots has a new favorite as of 15:32 on Mar 23, 2019

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Applesnots posted:

Everything you need to now about leech husbandry from Bogleech.
http://www.bogleech.com/halloween/hall17-leeches.html

But I'm already the husband of a leech....Take my wife, please! I'l be here all night. I'm very lonely without my leech wife.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

LifeSunDeath posted:

But I'm already the husband of a leech....Take my wife, please! I'l be here all night. I'm very lonely without my leech wife.

:smith:

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

I need to know more about this man.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Deified Data posted:

He survived being aborted.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Deified Data posted:

The thing that kept me awake last night was trying to figure out how old he is. My best guess is like 25 or 45

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Jedrick posted:

The thing that kept me awake last night was trying to figure out how old he is. My best guess is like 25 or 45

His nose and ears are 45 but chin and eyebrows are 25.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
the body of that yodeling walmart kid

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Ah yes, the caning of Sumner, where a conservative was martyred for speaking for conservative values

Oh wait, it was an anti-slavery senator being beat the poo poo out of by a southern representative because he dissed some other southern senator, what the gently caress is he using that imagery for?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I think he might be wheelchair-bound but I can't be certain. Nothing else to really say about him but that his ashes would be someone's fertilizer in his ideal society, though he probably does not realize this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't think you understand just how high he'd fly if society would quit squeezing his wings.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Grondoth posted:

Ah yes, the caning of Sumner, where a conservative was martyred for speaking for conservative values

Oh wait, it was an anti-slavery senator being beat the poo poo out of by a southern representative because he dissed some other southern senator, what the gently caress is he using that imagery for?

The cruelty is the point.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

TinTower posted:

I see Ryland Adams is at GDC :v:

And thanks for making me Google that whole situation. Shane Dawson is gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
I dug too deep.