Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
So is (spoiler for TAZ 2019 Bonus) every adventure zone arc going to end with the DM revealing Justin’s character has a long lost twin??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Justin's bear was next-level (as usual).

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I lost it at Justin grumbling "I'm five bees."

Also for the newest MBMBaM, I love the running joke that the only song Griffin ever plays on piano is the Rugrats theme. If CoolGames had to die, I'm glad that survived.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Does anyone know which episode of MBMBaM had them acting out a convention of funeral directors, or corpse handlers or something?

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1109566268892499968

I mean, also - thank Justin for Justin.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Justin is the best brother, but also Kel looks like he wants to die.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I caught Kel hosting some "dogs and children do inspirational things" show late this morning. Somebody get that man a non-soul crushing job.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I believe he's helping produce the All That reboot with Kenan.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

SpacePig posted:

Justin is the best brother, but also Kel looks like he wants to die.

I would too if I was working the convention circuit

I mean, I already do but still

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just want Kel to be happy

Is that so wrong????

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
He's a child star who didn't fall deeply into drugs and hasn't killed himself, so that's probably a positive.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

sticklefifer posted:

I lost it at Justin grumbling "I'm five bees."

Also for the newest MBMBaM, I love the running joke that the only song Griffin ever plays on piano is the Rugrats theme. If CoolGames had to die, I'm glad that survived.

Also every time he plays it he gets the high note wrong, I’m choosing to believe it was an accident the first time but is now part of the bit

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
How do recurring members get the new password to access the bonus content? I signed up in 2017 and upgraded my subscription in 2018, so this is the first year I'm continuing at my existing level.

EDIT: Thanks!

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Mar 24, 2019

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

The Modern Leper posted:

How do recurring members get the new password to access the bonus content? I signed up in 2017 and upgraded my subscription in 2018, so this is the first year I'm continuing at my existing level.

Go here and enter your email, and on the management page it will have the password.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Also, you should've gotten an email a month or so ago with the details, so you may want to check your spam folder.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Clint is in the latest episode of We Got This with Mark and Hal. It’s all about Hanna Barbera cartoons. Not a lot of jokes, but I found it interesting. Here’s something else I found:

https://twitter.com/Jt6601man/status/1107808386463293440

Blessed, or cursed? You decide.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Blessed costume choice. Cursed everything else including its existence

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7XINqN3-1w

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

For all the hubbub of a couple weeks ago I don't know if y'all noticed but they changed all the voices for "Maximum fun dot org comedy and culture artist owned listener supported".

I assume they nixed Hodgman's voice because he stole my dad

Canine Conspiracy
Dec 16, 2011

I think Hodgman's still in there. It sounds like he's the one who says "comedy and culture" now.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
They're releasing the cursed Detroit live show to MaxFun donors if they hit 12500 new or upgrading donors :eyepop:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

C-Euro posted:

They're releasing the cursed Detroit live show to MaxFun donors if they hit 12500 new or upgrading donors :eyepop:

curse us, cowards!

Was this one cursed because of cheese daddy or whatever, or was this the cursed Star Wars show

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

curse us, cowards!

Was this one cursed because of cheese daddy or whatever, or was this the cursed Star Wars show

They called it the May the 4th show or something, so I guess the Star Wars one. They also said they'll be releasing another version of the Dracula roleplaying game with a special guest from the cruise or something, but I forgot who it was.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
get

that

money

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

travis has said the word cabbage so many times in his cooking video that the word has lost all meaning and become a compound of silly sounds

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

travis has said the word cabbage so many times in his cooking video that the word has lost all meaning and become a compound of silly sounds

I learned yesterday that that is an example of Jamais Vu, the opposite of Deja Vu.

I know that probably doesn't help you, but it's interesting.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Blockhouse posted:

get

that

money

ka-CHING

Silynt
Sep 21, 2009
Do you think they deliberately changed the sign-off to “audience supported” instead of “listener supported” to indicate that it’s a new person doing the reading?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Maybe to account for the hearing impaired who use a speech to text podcast app? (I don't know if that is a thing)

Or maybe because The Greatest Gen doesn't have listeners, it has viewers

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
It was very dumb but I laughed really hard at the music store skit

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Tears In A Vial posted:

They called it the May the 4th show or something, so I guess the Star Wars one. They also said they'll be releasing another version of the Dracula roleplaying game with a special guest from the cruise or something, but I forgot who it was.

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1110248850122522624?s=19

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Shame they're getting rid of travis, but I guess if anyone has to go it's him

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The actual press release in this Munch Squad got progressively more upsetting as it went on

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think Justin’s soundboard is a blessed curse to the podcast and look forward to more

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I went from "hell yeah I could eat some trash p'zones" to associating it with despair, good job pizza hut

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
That poor sad boy has to pay for all the books.

https://www.cbssports.com/g00/college-basketball/news/ncaa-march-madness-2019-crying-northwestern-kid-back-in-the-spotlight-for-charity/

https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1108064265787899907?s=21

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Really digging all these bonus streams they have put out during this drive.

Except that slacker Griffin.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/rileighsmirl/status/1110621939767349259

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

whoof, rileigh's needs some touching up real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

How do they always end up going with awful tattoo artists? Those are p. bad.