Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the piss tape is real, and powerfully erotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

"actually we were talking about the r kelly piss tape"

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Applewhite posted:

Oh word I totally missed Assange's arrest.

I hope that fucker gets to dance the air fandango.

:yikes:

i shouldn't be surprised this is the kind of thoughts people stanning for daddy mueller would have yet i am

make the wikileaks man suffer for what he did to mother :v:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

according to glenn greenwald assange got arrested 8 months ago so i dont understand what they're so happy about

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

every one of those trump threads is a cesspool of unfunny shitlib posting utterly indistinguishable from wine moms on twitter, come @ me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I don’t know. I post there, and I’m pretty cool.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

That DICK! posted:

I don’t know. I post there, and I’m pretty cool.

wine moms all think they're the coolest

checks out

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

perhaps you have heard the parable of the rubber and the glue

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if you can find me a funny post from a trump thread instead of one that looks like a surburban boomer posted on #resistance twitter maybe i'll consider what you're saying

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
got made fun of in there huh

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Al! posted:

got made fun of in there huh

i would have to post in a trump thread first

the chapo boys are right trump has been poison to the comedy well and every attempt to shame or parody him falls flat

the only funny trump related stuff is watching tryhard liberal dweebs get outplayed by the sundowning fox news grandpa

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this thread is not for your bickering parcelus! it’s for mueller posts and [very limited] related discussion. I didn’t want to do this but you’re banned now. go on. scoot! go on!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

please give some thought to the people hit hardest by the trump presidency, the political comedy enthusiasts

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

Maddow isn't really doing any harm. But she's not really doing any good either. That puts her in the top percentile of cable news personalities. 

she is doing some good because investigation of rich person money crimes is good

she ain't no John Oliver, Savior Of The Republic though

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

sorry libs percelus is 100% right, no dunk on trump has been funny nor ever will be funny, while trump himself and everything he does is deeply funny (mostly for extremely hosed up reasons)

trump is post-comedy and impossible to actually make fun of

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

also the glowing-fish meltdown is a little funny at least, so thank you for that

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

my lib friend is now saying that mueller's report is going to be a step by step on why the dems should impeach, but the sdny and virgina indictments are going to come.

what the hell are the sdny and virginia indictments. someone whos brain is more broken than mine and has been following this dumb stuff, please let me know so i can ignore it.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

really queer Christmas posted:

my lib friend is now saying that mueller's report is going to be a step by step on why the dems should impeach, but the sdny and virgina indictments are going to come.

what the hell are the sdny and virginia indictments. someone whos brain is more broken than mine and has been following this dumb stuff, please let me know so i can ignore it.

idk what they mean in the context of the mueller expanded universe, but irl potentially they'd be state-level charges regarding trump's various white collar crimes. it's generally assumed that you can't indict a sitting president so louise mensch fever dreams aside they wouldnt be relevant while he's in office. state level convictions can't be pardoned by the president though so under the worst-case scenario they're the most realistic (still v unlikely) route for the large presidential sons to end up in jail

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

mueller referred stuff that wasn't super related to russia (like a bunch of michael cohen stuff) to DoJ, which then sent it to AG offices (SDNY and EDVA) to go after.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Percelus posted:

covfefe and piss tape is real :roflolmao:

the latter is true. don't gently caress around w/ this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have a friend in the SDNY who texted me the other day that robert mueller penis is so long he’s going to arrest Donald trump by tying his flaccid penis in a knot around Donald trumps boner.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

idk what they mean in the context of the mueller expanded universe, but irl potentially they'd be state-level charges regarding trump's various white collar crimes. it's generally assumed that you can't indict a sitting president so louise mensch fever dreams aside they wouldnt be relevant while he's in office. state level convictions can't be pardoned by the president though so under the worst-case scenario they're the most realistic (still v unlikely) route for the large presidential sons to end up in jail

sat on my keys! posted:

mueller referred stuff that wasn't super related to russia (like a bunch of michael cohen stuff) to DoJ, which then sent it to AG offices (SDNY and EDVA) to go after.

That DICK! posted:

I have a friend in the SDNY who texted me the other day that robert mueller penis is so long he’s going to arrest Donald trump by tying his flaccid penis in a knot around Donald trumps boner.

ty all.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1109585387259875329

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lawman 0 posted:

This was literally one of the most embarrassing chapters in our national history

pretty much

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

That DICK! posted:

but trump will just slip away after he fails to maintain an erection for 5 seconds :ohdear:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

THS posted:

and the best one, this is the absolute greatest thing ive read in awhile:

I haven't checked the thread, but I'm guessing this is in reply to my post. It's funny when people bring up the avatar because it was just the result of this event from years back where someone bought Lum avatars for like 100 random posters; I haven't actually had avatars turned on since like 2007 (after an incident where my supervisor at a college internship walked in and I was browsing the forums where some user had "BIG AND BLACK" in red text as their avatar, lol).

Also lol'ing at thinking I'm from NYC/SF or whatever, when I live in Memphis. One thing I've noticed is that a lot of the sort of liberals who whine about leftists have really weird ideas about what kind of people leftists are; they frequently think leftists are heavily tech bros or trust fund kids or something, and the only explanation I can think of for this is that they have to imagine that leftists are more privileged than them (which is usually a pretty tall order) in order to silence the nagging voice in the back of their heads that maybe they're being lovely when they mock other people for caring about things like inequality and social justice.

edit: That being said, I feel like glowing-fish is even more detached from the reality of US leftism than most of these folks, which is kind of understandable since IIRC he hasn't lived in the US for years. Of course, you'd think that someone would think "maybe I don't actually know much about the members of this political movement in a country I'm not living in" instead of coming up with wild ideas about them role-playing or whatever.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 02:06 on Mar 24, 2019

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

imo the main reason to hold out a tiny bit of hope for state level indictments is that trumps children are among the only things other than himself that he seems to even slightly care about, if only as an extension of himself. so them being stuck eating spam sandwiches in minimum security prison would make for some amazing twitter content once he finds out he can't pardon state convictions.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fallen Hamprince posted:

imo the main reason to hold out a tiny bit of hope for state level indictments is that trumps children are among the only things other than himself that he seems to even slightly care about, if only as an extension of himself. so them being stuck eating spam sandwiches in minimum security prison would make for some amazing twitter content once he finds out he can't pardon state convictions.

He'll let Don Jr get the chair

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/DemWrite/status/1077658034178932736

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
the only kid that donny cares about is ivanka. he doesn't give a poo poo about the rest

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

everyone should read taibbi's article (except hamprince) it owns

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/CobraKeiser/status/1109608043329843200

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Raskolnikov38 posted:

contributing editor for the rolling stone talking about how the media is destroying its reputation with poorly fact-checked and sensational stories

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

contributing editor for the rolling stone talking about how the media is destroying its reputation with poorly fact-checked and sensational stories

dont you have some tory media to breathlessly repeat without reading

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i assume taibbi titled his book "hate, inc." because it's a memoir about his time publishing russian neonazis for The eXile

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Article says piss tape is not real, so is severely undermined

http://pissta.pe/

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

that matt taibi or anyone else from the eXile is still employed in journalism outside of NaturalNews.Net or whatever is a far more damning indictment of the editorial standards of mainstream american media than some talking head on MSNBC getting excited about roger stones DMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013