Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I know I made the thread but I'm actually going to duck out because I realized that there's no reason for me to bother watching this given that the only Raw angle I care about kicked off the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

Remember how happy we were that Jinder won the WWE Championship?

(or was that just me because i hate orton?)

I was happy because I found it hilarious and also rather enjoyed that hinder rhymed with Jinder.

Still do.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

reignofevil posted:

I was happy because I found it hilarious and also rather enjoyed that hinder rhymed with Jinder.

Still do.

There is Only One Jinder

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

surf rock posted:

I know I made the thread but I'm actually going to duck out because I realized that there's no reason for me to bother watching this given that the only Raw angle I care about kicked off the show

don't look back

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Power Windows posted:

I imagine they include each Superstar's account across each platform.

They absolutely have to do this. I also expect they don't do the same when calculating the numbers for the NFL or whatever.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No Irish Need Imply posted:

It is super thirsty but follower count is a big thing for anyone on social media. It's not meaningless to influencers.

I hate every single word I just read, maybe because I just saw what they replaced Gillian Anderson with on American Gods :negative:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
*In the WWE writers room*

'We want you to do a segment on how many social media followers we have. We expect you to painstakingly trawl through every wrestlers social media account as well as our official ones and to tally the final total for us. Also make sure whatever it is it sounds good'

*manager walks out, I scrawl the words '1 billion social media followers' on the script in pen and then go take the next seven hours at lunch*

*Vince will never fire me, I get him too well*

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
DEEP
DICK
FINN

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

*In the WWE writers room*

'We want you to do a segment on how many social media followers we have. We expect you to painstakingly trawl through every wrestlers social media account as well as our official ones and to tally the final total for us. Also make sure whatever it is it sounds good'

*manager walks out, I scrawl the words '1 billion social media followers' on the script in pen and then go take the next seven hours at lunch*

*Vince will never fire me, I get him too well*

Back in the 90s I think they had that pre-show video that would air talking up how popular they were, and I think if I remember right they declared they were available in more countries than actually existed in the world? :laugh:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

what the

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
big finn energy

also what the hell, angle/joe?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

hello i am a green screen

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
that match was actually booked pretty well, cool i guess

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

Back in the 90s I think they had that pre-show video that would air talking up how popular they were, and I think if I remember right they declared they were available in more countries than actually existed in the world? :laugh:

wwe, available live in all 400 nations and in every one of the 45 time zones including both dst and not-dst

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Based on the reflections in that guitar he might actually be in times square

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

moody time

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

[creaking sound effects]

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

reignofevil posted:

ive always wondered how reflections on green screen work

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

those loving sound effects loooool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I want them to get to a point where Black's entrance is a couple of overweight stagehands with cigarettes dangling limply from their lips grumpily hauling him up off the ground by the arms.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

reignofevil posted:

wwe can show me a real image and i'm conditioned to believe it's fake

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I become more convinced by the week that Dunn is intentionally showing Black's riser because he doesn't want this to seem like they're trying to do some hokey pro wrestling poo poo

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Ricochet is cool, I like Ricochet

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

[lightning sounds]

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
ricochet owns

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I hope Ricochet likes being seth rollins

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Wow that bacon pizza looks loving lovely thank Lil Caesar

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I feel like Aleister doesn't work great with the Revival, their timing is always a little off

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
I think what they should do to capatalize on how cool Ricochet has been on the main roster is have him come out on crutches for a couple months and always get beaten up.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Pariah Rex posted:

I think what they should do to capatalize on how cool Ricochet has been on the main roster is have him come out on crutches for a couple months and always get beaten up.

give it time

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this match stinks

Primworm
Aug 19, 2008

Six pokeballs, more than enough to catch anything that moves.
I feel like I have seen this raw before, I hope they do that rumored shakeup after Wrestlemania, because I can't watch Balor vs Lashley anymore, but I'm digging the tag stuff with the Revival and Ricochet/Black.

Also does it seem like everyone is missing their spots tonight or is that just me? Everything just feels off as far as the timing goes.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

I'm cool with Becky's spine remaining intact

Though a man of KO's size dropping stunners is concerning

I just think Becky needs some cool impactful move as a finisher to go with the submission.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dawson has a frowning stomach.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Revival should change their gimmick to Van Wilder/Dawson Leery.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Primworm posted:

I feel like I have seen this raw before, I hope they do that rumored shakeup after Wrestlemania, because I can't watch Balor vs Lashley anymore, but I'm digging the tag stuff with the Revival and Ricochet/Black.

Also does it seem like everyone is missing their spots tonight or is that just me? Everything just feels off as far as the timing goes.

the regular ring they normally use broke, they are using the ring they use for the european tours, it runs at 50 Hz instead of 60 Hz

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Double Black Mass owned

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Congrats to the NEW Tag Team Champi... oh, yeah. Right.

That said:

Codependent Poster posted:

Double Black Mass owned

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Double Black Mass owned

Black High Mass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Have Revival won a single match since getting the titles?