Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Date however you want as long as it's consensual and good for all involved imo. I'm even in favor of *ugh* hetrosexual relationships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

T-man posted:

Date however you want as long as it's consensual and good for all involved imo. I'm even in favor of *ugh* hetrosexual relationships.

say it aint so t man :(

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

you're disgusting

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

T-man posted:

thats hosed up, having sex with women is gay

there's nothing more manly than dominating another guy

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Former DILF posted:

thats hosed up, having sex with women is gay

there's nothing more manly than dominating another guy

What about having a man inside you while also being a man? That's like doubleman.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If you suck a dudes dick, you’re getting remnants of all the pussies that dick has delved deeply into and my friends there’s nothing less gay than that

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
More like Oldgayless

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DsCWzaRR8Q

:yikes:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSZ3Ur4l_c

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

M_Sinistrari posted:

I remember reading some article years back where the author admitted she was so nervous on a date she pulled her gameboy out of her purse and started playing it in front of her date.

I remember that article. In a similar vein, my brother's first serious girlfriend did that at a wedding reception.

In the photo album you could see her in the background hunched over tapping her stylus instead of interacting with anyone. Apparently she didn't leave the table the entire reception. Of course she got razzed about it (still does, even though they've been broken up for like a decade).

IIRC, her reasoning was 'I didn't know anybody'/didn't like most of my brother's friends. But drat, at least do some mingling with your date.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
drat, "sissy breakfast continued"

I'll have to keep that in mind for one of the next times I change my twitter name

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007
Injection-Molded

Panfilo posted:

It must have been. Back then I was dating my ex who was a student at UCSC and we saw that person downtown several times. Forgot to mention, they had makeup caked on their face to complete the look- white pancake foundation, exaggerated blush, cupid bow lipstick, the whole nine yardsm

Grayson Perry even manages to get television appearances doing this.

There was also a story a while back about a Vietnam vet college professor who decided to show up to teach in his "caricature of a woman cosplay" of this sort and I couldn't figure out how none of the students they interviewed realized it was his wank fantasy and very little else.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

captainOrbital posted:

drat, "sissy breakfast continued"

I'll have to keep that in mind for one of the next times I change my twitter name

i reeally hoipe the plot is easy to catch up with even if you havent seen sissy breakfats 1

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

I wonder what this video will do to my YouTube recommendations...

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Rad-daddio posted:

I wonder what this video will do to my YouTube recommendations...

What ever it is has to be better than gamer hot takes and alt-light talking heads.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
don't do cocaine

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

WHaaaa, I did too much cocaine and now my nose is hosed up, WHAAAAh. Try 10 years from now when you've got major cardiovascular issues that can't be fixed without open heart surgery, cause it's coming.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I'd never even considered that an allergy to cocaine was possible

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
You can be allergic to anything. Like semen. Or water.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

BaronVonVaderham posted:

You can be allergic to anything. Like semen. [url=https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/10901/aquagenic-urticaria]

My wife swears by this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BaronVonVaderham posted:

You can be allergic to anything. Like semen. Or water.

One of my friends is allergic to chicken and avocados. She lives in LA. There's basically nothing she can eat out there!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of my friends is allergic to chicken and avocados. She lives in LA. There's basically nothing she can eat out there!

Let her eat rear end

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Hachi machi I was already never doing coke, but I’m now DEFINITELY never doing coke.

And yes I know you can be allergic to literally anything, but that’s an allergy that took me completely by surprise.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
How do people with water allergies live, like, at all? That link doesn't make it sound too terrible, but breaking out into hives when you get washed up, if it suddenly starts raining, or whatever sounds miserable.

Leave has a new favorite as of 03:25 on Mar 27, 2019

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

LingcodKilla posted:

My wife swears by this.

Oh boooooooo crab man :mad:

(jk. I 'heh'd and rolled my eyes)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Labes for days posted:

Hachi machi I was already never doing coke, but I’m now DEFINITELY never doing coke.

And yes I know you can be allergic to literally anything, but that’s an allergy that took me completely by surprise.

One of my good buddies did so much coke over the course of a weekend that when he sneezed a big gloopy chunk of blood and sinus came out of his nose. We had a good laugh about it, but looking back it was kinda terrifying. He died a few years ago from an OD.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Oh boooooooo crab man :mad:

(jk. I 'heh'd and rolled my eyes)

I’m kinda not kidding. She’s O- and I’m O+. Her gyn told her there may be some issues with that and why she feels discomfort from it. Will also make getting successful pregnant again difficult (got twins the first time so that’s nononono anyways).

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my wife is allergic to dick and has to go in for treatment every saturday night

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Tetracube posted:

my wife is allergic to dick and has to go in for treatment every saturday night

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*Marie Antoinette voice*

Screaming Idiot posted:

Let her eat rear end

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I lol'd irl

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Somfin posted:

What about having a man inside you while also being a man? That's like doubleman.

correct, dominating a man with your rear end in a top hat is the quantifiably most masculine thing possible

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
He’s not allergic to cocaine you dummies it’s the loving Daily Mail

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Former DILF posted:

correct, dominating a man with your rear end in a top hat is the quantifiably most masculine thing possible

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/brexit_breakers/status/1110621421900828673?s=21

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Yowza
'least they had fun, I always say

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

He’s not allergic to cocaine you dummies it’s the loving Daily Mail

Uh...cocaine allergy or allergy to cocaine additives is absolutely a thing that happens. Coke itself is known for loving up cartilage and if he had dermatitis on top of it that makes perfect sense that he was losing chunks of himself.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Now I firmly support a no deal Brexit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

LifeSunDeath posted:

WHaaaa, I did too much cocaine and now my nose is hosed up, WHAAAAh. Try 10 years from now when you've got major cardiovascular issues that can't be fixed without open heart surgery, cause it's coming.

Guy I went to high school with was really into cocaine. He'd been good with keeping it secret from his parents until he got in a minor fender bender and ended up taken to the ER because he hit his head and his parents wanted an x-ray to make sure he was okay. Turned out he'd done so much coke over the years that his sinuses were toast. Hell of a way for his parents to find out he had a coke problem