Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
He at least has niche use because anti evil and how chunky his heal is, which is more than you can say for someone like Phantom who has basically no usage at all outside of poster girl fodder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
imo Sanson is not nearly as bad as people say he is, he's definitely not great, but there are a lot of Evil Riders and Zerkers, and his anti-Evil skill gives him effective 4* atk against them for 3/5 turns, plus he has a ST NP with interlude that inflicts 30% def debuff, and as mentioned he has a heal with clear debuff which is never bad even if it's a little awkward on what is otherwise a damage character

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
I hope GudaGuda 2 is more fun than the slog that was the GudaGuda 1 rerun. It's much worse than I had remembered.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Are there going to be any more Golden Heaven quests (the 1AP ones) before the end of this event? Because if there are I don't need to grind points, since one more of these quests will get me to 1.5M.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I believe today's was the last one, going off of the point total that I got from today's.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

TheFireMagi posted:

imo Sanson is not nearly as bad as people say he is, he's definitely not great, but there are a lot of Evil Riders and Zerkers, and his anti-Evil skill gives him effective 4* atk against them for 3/5 turns, plus he has a ST NP with interlude that inflicts 30% def debuff, and as mentioned he has a heal with clear debuff which is never bad even if it's a little awkward on what is otherwise a damage character

The thing is he's a servant with 3 quick cards who is absolutely atrocious at generating crit stars.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

brainwrinkle posted:

I hope GudaGuda 2 is more fun than the slog that was the GudaGuda 1 rerun. It's much worse than I had remembered.

It was a lot better for me this time around, since for the original run my servants were around the 50-60 level cap because I lacked materials and I ended up leaving a lot of the store stuff behind. Now I got to clear everything but mana prisms and I have tons of those anyway.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

The thing is he's a servant with 3 quick cards who is absolutely atrocious at generating crit stars.

That's just one element of him though, you have to look at servants holistically. Like yea his face cards suck, but there are plenty of servants with potato face cards that are good because of their other parts. This isn't me saying Sanson is good either, but he's far from unsalvageable, even with a dead skill.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The main issue with this event is that there weren't any decent nodes for grinding the gold item other than the last one, and the last one was too difficult for me to feasibly grind without leveling up characters I haven't leveled up. The most I can get, despite having one of the CE for it, is like ~30 per run. Which isn't bad exactly; that's still like getting one material per run. But it's kinda questionable when I have the 1/2 AP material dailies as an alternative.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

parvati's artist flexing on the haters

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB posted:

I believe today's was the last one, going off of the point total that I got from today's.
Nope, wrong. There was another one with 40k. Just add it to the pile of stuff cirno gets wrong occasionally I guess.

E: That new servant sure is a ReDrop joint :eyepop:

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Mar 27, 2019

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

A servant does not need clothes.

Apparently.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Asimo posted:

A servant does not need clothes.

Apparently.

another servant to keep in ascension 1 along with jack and abby

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

you don't need clothes when your body is outer space

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Kama is a such a budget Servant.

Roll her, and you get her Lily and Summer variants at the same time!

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Well, my many years as Sakura fan payed off.

60 SQ:

Space Flower posted:

another servant to keep in ascension 1 along with jack and abby

I mean, she is DEFINITELY not a child in the last ascensions

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Mar 27, 2019

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The less child servants the better, so children who become adults through ascensions is good.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Endorph posted:

parvati's artist flexing on the haters

What's it say?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
so who's the new servant?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

so who's the new servant?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamadeva

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Because what's more appropriate than a 12 yo to represent a god of desire, am I right

Her becoming an adult somehow makes this even worse because they could've just. Not put a child state, maybe

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6k9yCAaTt8

Ledgy posted:

Because what's more appropriate than a 12 yo to represent a god of desire, am I right

I think she is 15.

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Mar 27, 2019

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Third form NP rocks.

Didn't get her but I did get Parvati and Valkyrie so not a total loss.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

whys there so many sakuras

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

For the glory of Satan BB of course!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I want her...

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Japanese Teenagers multiply and mutate into their terrible form of Cultural Appropriators if fed after midnight.

That's the deepest of lores.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I want her...

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Ledgy posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I made the gaijin 4koma face looking at Kama's big tiddy FA

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Very well.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Plutonis posted:

oh is this your twitter

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
lol, I like her first and second ascensions both more than the later ones tbh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Space Flower posted:

oh is this your twitter

Reverse!!!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
its interesting how tiamat is described as the ultimate sakura type and then we get that FA

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Kama just wanted to have something that could mesh well w/ Ishtar's later ascensions and good on her I say.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

When Kama was first announced and shown, I was uninterested. After seeing that her 3rd/final ascensions turn her into some kind of cosmic Dark Sakura, however, I'm looking at the event schedules, realizing that the start of 2021 is turning into the second coming of the Christmas 2-Valentine's 2 banner gauntlet for me, and I think if I listen closely I can already hear my wallet sobbing.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Kama reminds me of those 'Level 1 Crook, Level 35 Villain, Level 100 Boss' memes.

Her ascension, if you haven't seen them:

Alternatively.

EDIT: Also her NP after 3rd ascension is pretty cool, go watch it.

Crasical fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Mar 27, 2019

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Bless Re:Drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My grailed Hozoin with the damage bonus and the damage bonus CE is incredible.