Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Is that...C-3PO with a bowcaster?

More potential leaks here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yeah, apparently there's some gag where he's basically being used as a weapon rack for some scenes.

Here's another piece from today's leak. Seems to name Keri Russell and Naomie Ackie’s new characters.

Here's a higher rez of part of the poster. Get a better look at the Knights:

Teek fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Mar 27, 2019

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope Kylo doesn’t slice his own hand off holding his sword in that incredibly dumb manner :ohdear:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Nice! I see a new FO Tie and a Resistance y-wing, which means maybe for X-wing those ships.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
No Phasma on this poster. Did she fall off? :v:

Knight of Ren look likes a bunch of cheap cos players. This should be good. :)

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

The face of someone that knows they shouldn’t be there, and snuck onto the poster, anyway.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pretty obvious fan service.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

congrats to SMG on his cameo

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
That's an adult porg.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I like how it looks as if Kylo decided to put his helmet back together because gently caress you Snoke for dissing it and now it's maximum emo that it's got cracks all in it.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute

Nice, the sequel to The Force Awakens. Lets see how this one turns out!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Glad to see the trend of just bringing back all the old Rebel starfighter designs continues apace

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

thank god, instead of seeing driver's handsome face as often as possible i get to see that crap-rear end mask again

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute

Brother Entropy posted:

thank god, instead of seeing driver's handsome face as often as possible i get to see that crap-rear end mask again

stfu the mask is cool

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Zoran posted:

Glad to see the trend of just bringing back all the old Rebel starfighter designs continues apace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRm0WssOE&t=86s

Super-NintendoUser fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Mar 27, 2019

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

Like the B-52, the Y-wing will never be allowed to rest.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Give me a loving B Wing you assholes

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Kylo Ren was cooler when he told Abrams’m to gently caress off

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3hzTd0KZx0

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

this is jar jar binks' next evolution

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

I can just imagine this alien’s voice, and it hurts

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Brother Entropy posted:

driver's handsome face

:lol:

This is jivjov's face when he breaks into the thread to tell us again "Well actually, Jakku isn't Tatooine, it isn't stated in the old tomes."

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Darth TNT posted:

No Phasma on this poster. Did she fall off? :v:

Could be her next to Poe.

Nevermind, just saw that image where the character's name is Zorii.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Teek posted:

Here's a higher rez of part of the poster. Get a better look at the Knights:

The Cenobites of Ren

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

FWIW:

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1110977384566579201

Not that he's necessarily telling the truth. Or would even know.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

thrawn527 posted:

FWIW:

The whole ST has been made by fanboys.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yeah, he's in no position to know. It's like promo art and probably not that main poster, which throws people off.

It's probably one of those bad Wal-Mart collage posters.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

... that’s not a real poster.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Teek posted:

It's probably one of those bad Wal-Mart collage posters.

Yeeup. TFA had a similar leak in the lead-up to Celebration.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

thrawn527 posted:

FWIW:

LIES

DECEPTION

Bor Gullet will know the truth...

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Gonz posted:

LIES

DECEPTION

If you put Mark Hamill under Bor Gullet, he’d probably just become real-life Joker

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

Someone's seen Explorers!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
No Rose makes me suspect. But on the other hand the character was so unliked (Both for legitimate and bigotry related reasons) combined with the fact she was mostly Johnson's own personal character (That J.J won't care to use much) might mean Disney wants to sweep her under the rug. Regardless of the poster's legitimacy I don't think they'll make her vanish between movies or die in the opening scene, but I do think she'll be relegated to a very minor role.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
here are some leaks which this poster seems to have backed up

quote:

Luke and Leia appear in multiple flashbacks, including at least one scene where Leia is being trained or is discussing Jedi training with Luke. The outcome of the training is uncertain. It is also unclear if Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill filmed these scenes and will be de-aged, or if they are portrayed by younger actors and CG'd like Leia and Tarkin in Rogue One. My source has heard nothing about about Han appearing in any flashbacks.

Leia's role as Resistance leader is being said to be of a similar in size to her TFA role, perhaps even smaller, though her flashback scenes make her seem more present in the film. No confirmation on whether Leia lives or dies in the film.
There are solid red First Order Troopers, yet their role is unclear at this point in time.

Nien Nunb appears in an identical costume from the previous films and has a larger role than either TFA or TLJ.

The Knights of Ren do appear and each have a distinct weapon of choice as has been previously seen in TFA and the concept art for that film.

We don't have any confirmation that the any of the Knights previously seen in TFA will or won't be appearing in IX.

Keri Russell's character is a bounty hunter with an allegiance that is unclear to my source. Keri's character wears a purple (nearly magenta) jumpsuit with bronze/gold accessories, including an elongated helmet.
Think about a fancier version of Zam Wesell and my source says that will get you pretty close.

Naomi Ackie's character is supposedly Finn's sister.
Moderator's note: This point was presented to my source as factual like all the other parts of this post, but I believe it might be wise to take this one with a grain of salt until other sources can corroborate this particular bit of information.

C-3PO has a scene where he holds military gear. It's unclear whether he actually fires any weapons though.

My source doesn't recall exact details but 3PO appeared to have a bag or net (not unlike the Ewok trap net) and what he/she believes to be Chewie's bowcaster.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Rose is going to go join maz kanata in the big struggle to murder some workers who are on strike in the sky in act 1

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

No Mods No Masters posted:

Rose is going to go join maz kanata in the big struggle to murder some workers who are on strike in the sky in act 1

When will disney feature an openly unionized character

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Uncle Wemus posted:

When will disney feature an openly unionized character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Excited, for chewbacca's comic relief quest to assassinate his best friend's son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

I can't believe Chewbacca dies and they upload his mind into Threepio so he can still co-pilot the Falcon