Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Uxzuigal posted:

Custom BYOB Art, Brought to you by yours truely...

alright, I gotta make a duck now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

Uxzuigal posted:

although being fat isn't evil :(

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 28, 2019

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

a while, but not as long as you might think! definitely an ongoing project though - but it's really rewarding because of the multiplicative aspect. every new thing you draw creates a bunch of new "potential" pictures through combining it with previous drawings. so just like sitting down for five minutes and drawing a new nose makes you feel pretty good because one new nose = many potential new faces!
You’re doing great with it :)

Uxzuigal posted:

:love: :love: :love:

I love the scribbly textures in this

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
is it ok with everyone if I post hoverboard guy in here?
he's the only thing I've drawn in years and my girlfriend really liked it

I might keep redrawing him until I get it right. don't feel like I quite captured his je ne sais quoi

FlaxAxis fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Mar 28, 2019

vanisher = sig champ

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Draw him as Raymundo from Rocket Power.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Resting Lich Face posted:

Draw him as Raymundo from Rocket Power.

k

vanisher = sig champ

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
YEEEEEESSSSSS! Hahahah it's great.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

I had fun drawing (let's be honest, copying) that but I feel like the HBG I witnessed had more of a hungover Carl from ATHF vibe...
brb

vanisher = sig champ

Resting Lich Face

Oh poo poo that's gonna be good too.

Man I miss that show. Especially miss weed... and how well it goes with that show.

Macnult

FlaxAxis posted:

I might keep redrawing him until I get it right. don't feel like I quite captured his je ne sais quoi

this is more than okay. this is fantastic

Macnult

Recently I’ve been combining drawings with stream of consciousness writing and having a lot of fun with it:

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

I don't feel like I'm getting any closer
this is definitely carl on a hoverboard, but hbg was...
ok, imagine if everyone rode hoverboards everywhere, like it was the primary mode of transportation
and the guy who least wanted to get off the couch had to go to the dmv or something on his day off, hungover
it was like that

anyway, derail over. back to your regularly scheduled art

vanisher = sig champ

Macnult

FlaxAxis posted:

ok, imagine if everyone rode hoverboards everywhere, like it was the primary mode of transportation
and the guy who least wanted to get off the couch had to go to the dmv or something on his day off, hungover
it was like that

lmao I love it. thank you for the art

Resting Lich Face

Macnult posted:

Recently I’ve been combining drawings with stream of consciousness writing and having a lot of fun with it:

Is that a one line drawing?

Macnult

Is that a one line drawing?

mostly. I did lift up at some parts but only to adjust my hand

Macnult

here’s another one:

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Macnult posted:

here’s another one:

it's definitely a style.
I could see this being a whole webcomic or instagram page or something

vanisher = sig champ

Macnult

FlaxAxis posted:

it's definitely a style.
I could see this being a whole webcomic or instagram page or something

thanks! i tend to sell more than i post, but I do have the ones i like the most on my insta

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
I'm really feeling this. This is 21st peak art. Renditions of popular cartoon character in modern context. What if u did Bart + Calvin riding together vaping? Just spit balling some ideas for you

vanisher

I tried to draw what my daughter told me to draw and this is what was created

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

redm

Macnult posted:

here’s another one:

i like this one a lot

vanisher posted:

:bubblewoop:

sig by Manifisto

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Sprue posted:

I'm really feeling this. This is 21st peak art. Renditions of popular cartoon character in modern context. What if u did Bart + Calvin riding together vaping? Just spit balling some ideas for you

ok but this is the last one

FlaxAxis fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Mar 28, 2019

vanisher = sig champ

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I don't think I posted this before, I'm very proud of having this drawing in hypnospace outlaw which is a good game.

Macnult

vanisher posted:

your daughter is a fantastic artistic director

h*ck yeah

Fredrik1 posted:

I don't think I posted this before, I'm very proud of having this drawing in hypnospace outlaw which is a good game.

never seen or played it, but I like it!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

oh no simon, don't be distracted by the shiny gold dress, there's a jackfruit lurking in the tree behind you!!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

oh no simon, don't be distracted by the shiny gold dress, there's a jackfruit lurking in the tree behind you!!

Thats a koala bear opening a present and there is a plane inside

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

FlaxAxis posted:

ok but this is the last one

Aahh... Yes... This is exactly what I came here for. Thank you.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Macnult posted:

thanks! i tend to sell more than i post, but I do have the ones i like the most on my insta

post that frickin instagram, i wanna follow your art

one line drawings with your stream of consciousness narrative would be an amazing comic for real, and i would invest at least $5 a month to see them

Macnult

hamjobs posted:

post that frickin instagram, i wanna follow your art

one line drawings with your stream of consciousness narrative would be an amazing comic for real, and i would invest at least $5 a month to see them

sent you a pm. my handle has my real name and I don’t wanna doxx myself

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Macnult posted:

sent you a pm. my handle has my real name and I don’t wanna doxx myself

got it! do not be alarmed; my instagram is mostly yarn and dogs and sometimes donuts.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm drawing up an artichoke for a tattoo and I was wondering why I've never woven any of my tattoos. Seems like a natural extension for me, honestly; tattoos and weaving are kind of both my things.

Android Blues

buy potions! fine potions!!

i'm working on clutter assets and thought this would be a nice place to share progress

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Android Blues posted:

i'm working on clutter assets and thought this would be a nice place to share progress

This is fantastic, res looks a bit low for a full poster but I bet it'd make an amazing mini poster.

sig by owlhawk911

Android Blues

pixaal posted:

This is fantastic, res looks a bit low for a full poster but I bet it'd make an amazing mini poster.

thank you so much! funnily enough, everything but the potions and the table are either downscaled or can loop seamlessly, so i could almost do this if i added a few more clouds

i generally don't think of my art as being something i could physically produce in a pleasing fashion so thank you for giving me a cool idea :love:

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

this is super cool

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FlaxAxis posted:

FlaxAxis posted:

it was like that

perfect!

Macnult posted:

Macnult posted:

here’s another one:

these are wonderful

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Still doind commissions for my wealthy benefactors.

I did this kind of RPG portrait changing expressions lady.

and this well-muscled sword girl.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I also did this satyr archer

and my latest commission includes a dRAGON MADE OF LIGHTNING!

Android Blues

these are cool. glad you're getting paid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Android Blues posted:

these are cool. glad you're getting paid!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!