Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hahahahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

it just reminded me of shaded woods, i havent spent much time there. and ntohign should try to be like shaded woods

yeah same least fave area, well maybe the last area is now i just got there on my 2nd game on hard mode and dontg really wanna play.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ4QweAa9lM

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm shocked that that monkey fight gives you a strength upgrade

I mean you can't say it's not memorable

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/Jammho/status/1110324795323965441?s=19

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
im incredibly bad at this game and still in ashina outskirts but its so fun

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

swimsuit posted:

im incredibly bad at this game and still in ashina outskirts but its so fun

same. i beat 3 minibosses but im getting my rear end kicked by the first real boss.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

just beat guardian ape really fun boss. his second phase is crazy, i did a kamikaze approach of running in for a little damage and then sprinting away due to his insane AOE attack

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

spb posted:

just beat guardian ape really fun boss. his second phase is crazy, i did a kamikaze approach of running in for a little damage and then sprinting away due to his insane AOE attack

It's epic. There's a really cool special interaction with a prosthetic tool there where you can parry his big overhead attack in phase 2 and then when his gaping neck is exposed you can hit R2 twice with the spear equipped and yank the centipede out of his neck and do like his entire posture bar in damage

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

^^^ I wonder if there's other cool poo poo like that for other bosses. Because it's incredibly sick and flashy but requires you using a specific tool during like a 5 second window that you have to trigger yourself

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

goferchan posted:

It's epic. There's a really cool special interaction with a prosthetic tool there where you can parry his big overhead attack in phase 2 and then when his gaping neck is exposed you can hit R2 twice with the spear equipped and yank the centipede out of his neck and do like his entire posture bar in damage

thank loving god because that second phase takes forever. im doing this next time lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

thank loving god because that second phase takes forever. im doing this next time lol

Lol there's an even better interaction next time you see him ;):toughguy:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forgot where I found the treasure scale vendor

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I forgot where I found the treasure scale vendor

The first one is in the water at the beginning of hirata memory

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I forgot to post but last time i played i beat drunkard eith blue guy but the poison killed blue guy they second after the drunkard dropped RIP

I hope this doesnt screw me

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

I forgot to post but last time i played i beat drunkard eith blue guy but the poison killed blue guy they second after the drunkard dropped RIP

I hope this doesnt screw me

it doesnt matter

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
nothing matters.....everyone can die. I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
guardian ape keeps farting on me and rubbing poop in my face.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ape is super easy if you're just patient.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

guardian ape keeps farting on me and rubbing poop in my face.

Blagonga ftw

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

make sure to use the grapple points in that fight. maybe shout "wheee!" a few times.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

The first one is in the water at the beginning of hirata memory

I knew it was in hirata somewhere ty. Lady O Rin was cool. Do I ever get a item that makes it so I don't need to use confetti to fight ghosts or should I just start using this stuff.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

I knew it was in hirata somewhere ty. Lady O Rin was cool. Do I ever get a item that makes it so I don't need to use confetti to fight ghosts or should I just start using this stuff.

There's no such item so go ahead and use it when you need it. You can buy more eventually, though I never fully ran out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was hoping I would get a cool sword. Possibly one that flowed

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I was hoping I would get a cool sword. Possibly one that flowed

There are prosthetics that give you confetti effect stuff .

edit: the easiest to get is the purple umbrella which completely protects you from terror while you hold down R2 and does confetti level damage to spirit enemies on the follow-up R1 slash

goferchan fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 29, 2019

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

everything about this is music to my ears...think it's the first time I no-hit a miniboss phase. Smells like touchdowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8aqaNL-XU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
gently caress!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
its good to watch ppls videos because i think im actually trying not to get hit at all or parry everything and its to my detriment and i prob shouldnt worry about the stance meter filling up a bit