Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Joining Team Oda because I dont know what going on but Nobunaga is funny so I want to keep listening to bad jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Omobono posted:

Random nameless idiot in the 3* gacha CE: you're a loving moron. That is all.

Well, I mean it's Shinji, so yeah, that's a given. :v:

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Hijikata may be a bad Berserker, but he's fun as hell to use and his animations are phenomenal. That NP is glorious. :allears:

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost
Desire sensor is real. All I wanted was some event essences to tone down the grinding so I did a 10 roll, never did I think I would complain when I saw that gold berserker card light up.

Not a single event essence came out of that either.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Ryoga posted:

Desire sensor is real. All I wanted was some event essences to tone down the grinding so I did a 10 roll, never did I think I would complain when I saw that gold berserker card light up.

Not a single event essence came out of that either.

Event CEs are temporary, but angry Shinsengumi man is forever.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Actually Hijikata is a limited rateup Servant.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Kama's skillset seems pretty good. And that 10 hit quick NP.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Does Hijikata's Madness Enhancement simply prevent him from realizing he's in a comedy event?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vengarr posted:

Does Hijikata's Madness Enhancement simply prevent him from realizing he's in a comedy event?

the shinsengumi is serious business

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
He is also a man of culture (aka he likes big tiddy)

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Took me 200k friend points to get the last 4 copies of the 3* event CE. Is that about average? This is the first time I farmed FP Summon for a CE.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

gwrtheyrn posted:

I assume it's referencing the time traveling sengoku cooking manga nobunaga no chef

So I looked it up. This manga is weirdly enthralling.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

the_steve posted:

Took me 200k friend points to get the last 4 copies of the 3* event CE. Is that about average? This is the first time I farmed FP Summon for a CE.

That's lucky.

I spent 500k on Prisma and got gently caress all.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

the_steve posted:

Well below average. You really need to be drowning in FP to be able to MLB event CEs from it.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

NRVNQSR posted:

Well below average. You really need to be drowning in FP to be able to MLB event CEs from it.

Well, I sure am. At least by my low standards.
Started with 1.3 million FP, down to 1.1 now.
Helps that I never use it for anything.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Crasical posted:

It's a fun story. I dropped it years back because it wasn't updating but I've seen a couple new chapters pop up here and there. There are certainly worse things you could be reading

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
"a tan me unleashed a mega-powerful beam attack that was absolutely amazing!"

Devs knew.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Well of course they knew, because Okita Alter was already character in the manga at that time

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

aoi yuuki said she recorded her lines for okita alter at the same time she recorded for regular okita.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
okita is powerful

but nobu is strong

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I still want a Samurai Warriors Nobunaga. :colbert:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Turns out I was misreading the quest rewards, and the Shinsengumi side is the one with the Lanugos. So down with the Shogunate I say, put every official to the sword.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

SHINSENGUMI DA!

But it's a lot easier to kill the Saber nodes so...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

someday i'll get an mlb mibu and finally feel like farming the okita nodes

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Hypocrisy posted:

SHINSENGUMI DA!

But it's a lot easier to kill the Saber nodes so...

It can't be helped!

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Crasical posted:

It’s real good and the food items are legit. Unfortunately the little half page recipes they give you at the end aren’t quite fully detailed.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got the cosmic titty goddess after two 10 rolls and she destroyed the app as soon as I saw the gold orbs, so she's proving herself to be more powerful than the snake deity in the background of that one part of shimosa.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
30 SQ got me a Gold Berserker on the very first card which turned out to be a NP2 Vlad.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

I got the cosmic titty goddess after two 10 rolls and she destroyed the app as soon as I saw the gold orbs, so she's proving herself to be more powerful than the snake deity in the background of that one part of shimosa.
imo orochi is more powerful because hes shuten's dad

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tier List of Most Powerful Things in FGO According to what's destroyed my phone

S: Gold orbs on Kama, Orochi Silhouette, Anything with heavy amounts of fire, let's just say Shimosa in general and leave it at that
A: Tornadoes in the desert, The Three Loading Screens per node in this labyrinth event
B: Literally playing the game at all

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

what about bloodaxe's np

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I feel like my phone has more against Zerkerlot and his jet at this point, tbh

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

He's probably hijacking your phone with Knight of Owner and loving up the OS in the process.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ahahaha, apparently the current jp fgo event is a reference to a lovely ps2 game from 2008 that nobody remembers, right down to the awful load times and having random empty rooms with no point to their existence. even the format of the event is the same with the top down room maze system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BLfJF13cp8

even the setting of the game is similar, you're a new woman in the ooku (where all the women connected to the shogun lived - his mother, his wife, his concubines, female servants etc) and all the other women there hate you and try to get you pinned for crimes you didn't commit, so you have to go around presenting evidence and debating the other women.

i honestly love that one of the biggest games in the world currently pulls random references like this

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Endorph posted:

ahahaha, apparently the current jp fgo event is a reference to a lovely ps2 game from 2008 that nobody remembers, right down to the awful load times and having random empty rooms with no point to their existence. even the format of the event is the same with the top down room maze system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BLfJF13cp8

even the setting of the game is similar, you're a new woman in the ooku (where all the women connected to the shogun lived - his mother, his wife, his concubines, female servants etc) and all the other women there hate you and try to get you pinned for crimes you didn't commit, so you have to go around presenting evidence and debating the other women.

i honestly love that one of the biggest games in the world currently pulls random references like this

That's loving great. :allears:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that game sounds awesome except for the last where it's badly put together

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

At the very least we need rider, caster, and berserker vanilla seibas. MHXA can do in a pinch since she at least has an ahoge but optimally we need one of each to fill out the support list properly.

We can start with Master Arturia for caster slot.

Nah, Idol Artoria.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Idol Seiba can be Berserker, she can have Madness Enhancement EX because she's so singlemindedly determined to do the idol thing. It'd work well with her competitive streak.

As for Rider, it can be the Race Queen version.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Extremely dumb question: does the story change depending on the side I pick, and if it does, can I see the other side's story afterwards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Killed By Death posted:

Extremely dumb question: does the story change depending on the side I pick, and if it does, can I see the other side's story afterwards?

the overall plot will be the same, but the main changes will be based on which side wins, not which side you pick. and those are mostly victory scenes

and in any case, you can view the other options in the My Room afterwards