Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

lmao is it definitely him? Made the sensible choice of immediately blocking that account so haven't seen anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Will I regret asking who Fray is?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

It became obvious a few weeks ago that MeltzerSaidWhat had a connection to Elgin confidant and overall trash human being VicVenomBytes/ShootNameJustin.

The connection is that the account is run by Fray.

I don't think it is ran by Fray he doesn't have the discipline to keep it up/not break character. Always thought it was Justin. MSW and Justin gif the same way.

Show your workings?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I can figure out MSW, but am I going to regret who Justin is?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Jerusalem posted:

a massive dork who Dominates Wrestling Twitter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i looked up "wrestling twitter justin" and there is a green-haired man who has tweeted a lot about aggressively pursuing sex with women while drunk. I think this is him

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Jerusalem posted:

Anti-semite who makes rape jokes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Fray is an edgelord who is buddies with VicVenomBytes. He de-activated his twitter account when he got called out for a bunch of lovely tweets (including a couple of anti-semitic jokes.) Then he came back, claimed he'd changed and got drunk last year and did the same poo poo. He's obsessively pro-WWE and tries to pose as a poo poo-poster, but he's just...

a lovely poster. That's why he'll post a bunch of MAGA stuff and try to hide behind it being satire.

Anyway I was told by someone who'd talked to a mutual friend of Fray's circle.

Justin is VicVenomBytes. He's the guy who is friends with Elgin and posted the DMs that really ignited the Elgin shitstorm. If you needed more evidence Elgin is stupid, he is still friendly with him. He's also obsessively pro WWE and does the same "satirical" MAGA chud tuff. He tries even harder to pose as a shitposter but he gets really upset if anyone mocks him or proves him wrong. He makes a big show of blocking them and subtweets a bunch.

He now goes by JustJustin or ShootNameJustin.

They are friends with Lane who had a really terrible lunch.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Elgin and WWE seems like a good fit why has that not happened so I don’t have to hate that I enjoy his matches anymore

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i love sport entertainment i love brand

https://twitter.com/GuyGaijin/status/1112567815922434049

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I feel personally attacked by the fact this lunch existed at some point in history.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I feel personally attacked by the fact this lunch existed at some point in history.

I have consumed some pathetic-looking repasts in my day, because there’s lots of food that tastes better than it looks, and anyway the most important parts are that it nourish you and that you enjoy it with folks you like and respect

but that plate, hoo boy

a chunk of potato-like material, re-reheated chicken from the discount table at the grocery store deli, macarubber and cheesesque sauce, and a heapin’ helpin’ of vomit with mango chutney

that is how you tell someone that you have nothing but contempt and disgust in your heart for them, in the language of food

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that lunch looks edible. april fool

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SatansOnion posted:

I have consumed some pathetic-looking repasts in my day, because there’s lots of food that tastes better than it looks, and anyway the most important parts are that it nourish you and that you enjoy it with folks you like and respect

but that plate, hoo boy

a chunk of potato-like material, re-reheated chicken from the discount table at the grocery store deli, macarubber and cheesesque sauce, and a heapin’ helpin’ of vomit with mango chutney

that is how you tell someone that you have nothing but contempt and disgust in your heart for them, in the language of food

There is somehow too much food on that plate and also nothing that should be called food on that plate.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

Elgin and WWE seems like a good fit why has that not happened so I don’t have to hate that I enjoy his matches anymore

WWE had a lot of interest in him before his issues online spring up. He signed for New Japan for twos years instead - ends January 2020.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Also Elgin is short and his thiccness makes him look shorter.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I can’t escape lanes lunch no matter where I go

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

stop taking pictures of your lovely food. jesus, just fuckin eat it before it rolls over and demands voting rights.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

I agree but also this post is beautiful and hilarious.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My friends, did you know Oklahoma has an official state meal?

The official state meal of Oklahoma consists of fried okra, cornbread, barbecue pork, squash, biscuits, sausage and gravy, grits, corn, strawberries (state fruit), chicken fried steak, pecan pie, and black-eyed peas.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Only 4,000 calories? C'mon Oklahoma get your poo poo together and go for 6k. This is America!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I can't even parse this

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Racial frenzy? The gently caress is wrong with this guy?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

I can't even parse this

its like a word salad of dog whistles

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

totally normal and healthy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I seriously don't even know who or what this buttnugget is talking about? Asuka?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/KrisPLettuce/status/1112644062329425921

:thunk:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I assume he's referring to Naomi.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I seriously don't even know who or what this buttnugget is talking about? Asuka?

Sasha or Naomi, I assume

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheFrayMovement/status/1112560496731975680

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Well you see, we've always lived in calcified turds and even tho there's wood and stuff we can make real houses from, we prefer living in turds. You get used to the smell.

Also I fear for my life when the sun sets because I don't think its coming back.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

You could fill the entire thread with this guy's tweets.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I look the other way with WWE more than most here and DEFINITELY more than I should but goddamn I hate that guy.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I was pretty much unaware of Fray besides the fact that he exists but anybody who uses "fake news" unironically should have their head shoved in a toilet.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

at least the words big 80s gimmick twitter account dispenses valuable life lessons.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/HeyLookGeorge/status/1112719510602203141?s=19

The NJPW B-team of Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tetsuya Naito and Kota Ibushi.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

The NJPW B-team of Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tetsuya Naito and Kota Ibushi.

I mean, Toru Yano's not on the card, so he's 100% correct.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

https://twitter.com/HeyLookGeorge/status/1112719510602203141?s=19

okada out of 4 isnt bad i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

No Taichi, Yano, Suzuki or Ishii announced, and with Bully Ray's open challenge being Juice, at best they'll be pre-show Rumble if they get to show up at all. Sure doesn't sound like they have an A-team showing up :thunk: