Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Non Serviam posted:

You sure showed that teenager on the internet!

i did think he was a teenager so i was ignoring him, then he told me he was a marine and possesses many guns, and also sent me these over the course of several hours

that is about 300+ of that string of text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlbieQuirky posted:

This is old news; Tatum is already born. She has another kid named Titan as well. Her name is McKinli, if you wonder at all where she got the penchant for odd names.

actually she got it by being a utah mormon.

https://bycommonconsent.com/2016/03/28/mormons-name-their-kids-the-darnedest-things-born-in-2015-edition/

thats from 2015 but her blog goes farther i imagine there is even more proof if you wanna google it.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i did think he was a teenager so i was ignoring him, then he told me he was a marine and possesses many guns, and also sent me these over the course of several hours

So has the .50 arrived yet?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Stoatbringer posted:

So has the .50 arrived yet?

i'm still waiting to die

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i'm still waiting to die

hell, same

who isn’t, these days

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Are those threats the sort of thing that get you’re fb account deleted? You should find out.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Who wants old-school AUG?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

snergle posted:

actually she got it by being a utah mormon.

https://bycommonconsent.com/2016/03/28/mormons-name-their-kids-the-darnedest-things-born-in-2015-edition/

thats from 2015 but her blog goes farther i imagine there is even more proof if you wanna google it.
This has to be the definitive site on the subject: http://wesclark.com/ubn/

My favorite is still Desdedididawn.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The mormons are the ones who are like " please go out and recruit people to gently caress our daughters. No one actually wants to convert to Mormonism so we can only birth more mormons."

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hihohe posted:

The mormons are the ones who are like " please go out and recruit people to gently caress our daughters. No one actually wants to convert to Mormonism so we can only birth more mormons."

Sin me up!

Then divorce me out.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012
I caught one at the terminal on my last trip. Being in a fursuit is a little odd, but the AUG is that he wouldn't take the head off for 30 seconds so he could see while he was getting off of the train, and fell and smashed up the nose on the concrete platform. Stuff like that makes me really love my job.

Tex Avery has a new favorite as of 09:25 on Apr 1, 2019

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

The Mormon naming convention is a result of naming children after family by combining names of grandparents/etc. Source: Stephanie Meyer’s Breaking Dawn in which you get “Reneesme” from “Renee” and “Esme.” Per an early critical reviewer who grew up Mormon and left the church this was absolutely the source (PS Twilight read through a certain lens comes off like Edward is a fantasy Joseph Smith).

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Renesmee was lucky she was born a girl; after all, what kid would want to be called Edwob Charlisle?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/chriscaesar/status/1112410924298715136?s=21

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Not even being fash stops foot fetishists from being the creepiest fetishists on the planet.

And that includes diaper furs.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

TinTower posted:

Not even being fash stops foot fetishists from being the creepiest fetishists on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ascz1T8kT7E

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TinTower posted:

Renesmee was lucky she was born a girl; after all, what kid would want to be called Edwob Charlisle?

Mods?

McKinli is 100% real, not a parody (at least not intentionally).

Gokuweed420
Feb 1, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

This woman is like, the purest manifestation of the poo poo that makes my wife and so many other women feel inadequate as mothers and spouses. gently caress this woman.

If your wife feels inadequate because of mommy bloggers maybe you should get her some loving therapy for her birthday.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Gokuweed420 posted:

If your wife feels inadequate because of mommy bloggers maybe you should get her some loving therapy for her birthday.

Maybe you should go gently caress yourself and stop speaking with authority about an issue you know nothing about.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Wow seriously, just gently caress you.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
That escalated quickly.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
mommy bloggers are poo poo; she's not a mommy blogger so therefore she's not poo poo under that criteria

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:byodame: YOU WERE AT MY WEDDING DENISE

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Gokuweed420 posted:

She makes taking care of kids and having an active lifestyle looks easy and can give guilt to mothers who feel that they could always do more.

A lot of mothers feel line they could/should do more for their kids/husband/themselves and blogs like these make them feel inadequate.

It’s not rocket science

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Wow seriously, just gently caress you.

I’m with you man. That shits toxic as hell.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They should make blogging illegal.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The American Dream posted:

Are those threats the sort of thing that get you’re fb account deleted? You should find out.

I sent reports to FB but as evident even in this thread when you are a white male who looks like a child school shooter your views will be defended no matter how dumb

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Gokuweed420
Feb 1, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

New Wave Jose posted:

She makes taking care of kids and having an active lifestyle looks easy and can give guilt to mothers who feel that they could always do more.

A lot of mothers feel line they could/should do more for their kids/husband/themselves and blogs like these make them feel inadequate.

It’s not rocket science

Or they could just realize that it's a fake, idealized lifestyle driven by slightly deranged women with time and money that 90% of people don't have. Not hard

Maybe you should go gently caress yourself and stop speaking with authority about an issue you know nothing about.

Get some therapy for yourself, moron, or stop having kids.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Gokuweed420 posted:

Or they could just realize that it's a fake, idealized lifestyle driven by slightly deranged women with time and money that 90% of people don't have. Not hard

Ho ho ho gokuweed420 trying to go super saiyun on life tips.

Gokuweed420
Feb 1, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

Ho ho ho gokuweed420 trying to go super saiyun on life tips.

Sorry for not giving a gently caress about someone's entirely self driven mental issues.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

You fooled us about caring with all your helpful life tips.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Gokuweed420 posted:

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1112519982213144576

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Gokuweed420 posted:

Sorry for not giving a gently caress about someone's entirely self driven mental issues.

please continue posting, it is an asset to the forums

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Getting back to the AUG...

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 05:01 on Apr 1, 2019

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

When I got evicted I left an open jug of old milk in the fridge for them to find.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

grittyreboot posted:

When I got evicted I left an open jug of old milk in the fridge for them to find.

A friend of mine got evicted from his apartment so he dumped 2 dozen dead rats into the a/c vents

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Big Centipede posted:

A friend of mine got evicted from his apartment so he dumped 2 dozen dead rats into the a/c vents

What kind of loser wastes perfectly good meat out of spite? He deserved to be evicted, IMO. :colbert:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

We ended up getting out of a hosed-up living situation and left a housebus behind on a farm (it ran on CNG which isn't publicly available here anymore) and left the composting toilet with it. Whoever finds that thing is going to have a bitch of a time figuring that out.

E: "What it looks like when a sex doll joins a family"

:nws: obviously for sex dolls https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/looks-sex-doll-joins-family-134444193.html :nws:

Scathach has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Apr 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Tex Avery posted:

I caught one at the terminal on my last trip. Being in a fursuit is a little odd, but the AUG is that he wouldn't take the head off for 30 seconds so he could see while he was getting off of the train, and fell and smashed up the nose on the concrete platform. Stuff like that makes me really love my job.
If it matters you can still totally read everything you blacked out in your picture, especially if you turn up the brightness/look at your screen at an angle. The furries might come for you.