Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Bummey posted:

Kirkland toilet paper is on par with gas station toilet paper.

Kirkland double is basically perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
never been to a caosto are they like sams club ??

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

ashrum3 posted:

Yeah, but they treat their employees much better, so you don’t feel like garbage for participating in capitalism.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

belt posted:

I wouldn't go that far, but I definitely would have bought the Charmin if I had known the Kirkland brand was so thin. Now I have like a year and a half of Kirkland toilet paper sitting in my closet.

I've bought Kirkland TP for years and its been good (they might have two types though, ours here on the west coast are like a tealish packaging and it's pretty decent; I think there's another maybe out east or something where its different and a lot worse?). However, someone here mentioned the Charmin awhile back so I gave that a shot and its definitely a lot nicer, like wiping rear end with silk, and honestly not that much more $ than the Kirkland brand. So yeah go for the Charmin, it's good, but you can't go wrong with Kirkland brand either imo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ashrum3 posted:

sams club is owned by walmart and is loving haram as gently caress

the walton family should be liquidated

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

preach chinatown

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Xaris posted:

I've bought Kirkland TP for years and its been good (they might have two types though, ours here on the west coast are like a tealish packaging and it's pretty decent; I think there's another maybe out east or something where its different and a lot worse?). However, someone here mentioned the Charmin awhile back so I gave that a shot and its definitely a lot nicer, like wiping rear end with silk, and honestly not that much more $ than the Kirkland brand. So yeah go for the Charmin, it's good, but you can't go wrong with Kirkland brand either imo

The Charmin is on sale for $1 more than the Kirkland so now's the time to stock up.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I tried the Hot Turkey and Provolone Sandwich. Very greasy and the bread is just wrong for that type of sandwich (in my opinion).

Bought a huge bag of turmeric + garlic popcorn, my mouth is orange and my fingers as well. This stuff is crack cocaine popcorn.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

Lazyhound posted:

No hot water when I woke up, tripped down a flight of stairs on my way out the door, and I can’t eat at the Costco food court anymore. Cursed day.

Why can't you eat at the food court anymore? Did they ban you for sticking a hotdog inside of a chicken bake then rolling it up in a slice of pizza?

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Toilet paper should just be for drying your freshly bidet'd rear end, so any brand is fine.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lazyhound posted:

No hot water when I woke up, tripped down a flight of stairs on my way out the door, and I can’t eat at the Costco food court anymore. Cursed day.

:thunk:

Please explain.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Chinatown posted:

sams club is owned by walmart and is loving haram as gently caress

the walton family should be liquidated

in a costco model Vitamix

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

SirPablo posted:

Kirkland double ply is fine for your rear end.

if you take 4 squares and fold them they're on par with charmin in terms of durability. only need one square with charmin. kirkland tp is still like sandpaper. spend the extra two dollars on charmin and your rear end hole will be thankful

there are two kinds of kirkland tp. one sucks, and it's the only one mine carries.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Bloodplay it again posted:

Why can't you eat at the food court anymore? Did they ban you for sticking a hotdog inside of a chicken bake then rolling it up in a slice of pizza?

Allergies. They added a chicken salad sandwich to the menu and given the number of times I’ve been handed food with pesto smears I expect mayo cross-contamination to be a thing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bummey posted:

if you take 4 squares and fold them they're on par with charmin in terms of durability. only need one square with charmin. kirkland tp is still like sandpaper. spend the extra two dollars on charmin and your rear end hole will be thankful

there are two kinds of kirkland tp. one sucks, and it's the only one mine carries.

I've never seen Kirkland single ply. Which would be sand paper gas station stuff. I only get the good stuff. I've had Charmin before and it's just too much. It's like 15 ply and you get far less sheets. You need groves and poo poo in it to help scrape out your poop.

Kirkland TP for life!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Lazyhound posted:

Allergies. They added a chicken salad sandwich to the menu and given the number of times I’ve been handed food with pesto smears I expect mayo cross-contamination to be a thing.

Sorry are you saying you are allergic to mayo? Or chicken? I am deeply sorry for your loss either way.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Goons got those major TP opinions

The caramel chocolate macadamia nut clusters are awesome but also 100 calories apiece so uh pace yourselves on Hawaiian bounty

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I have a friend that is 'allergic' to mayo and it never made any sense to me because he isn't allergic to eggs or any oils so I personally think it is just in his head.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Allergic to fun more like it

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Peachfart posted:

I have a friend that is 'allergic' to mayo and it never made any sense to me because he isn't allergic to eggs or any oils so I personally think it is just in his head.

I usually tell people that because it's the only way to get them to not put that nasty rear end poo poo on food.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

binge crotching posted:

I usually tell people that because it's the only way to get them to not put that nasty rear end poo poo on food.

I wish people wouldn't do this. It's not the only way that food service workers can give you what you ask for. If you ask for something without mayo and they give you mayo, send it back or choose a restaurant that can successfully take an order. You shouldn't have to lie about having a life-threatening condition because you think a condiment is icky.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Check this out ready: "No mayo please" or the alternative "Mayonnaise on the side please"

:c00l:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dely Apple posted:

Goons got those major TP opinions

get a 30 buck bidet and buy cheap stuff is the correct answer

RZA Encryption posted:

Toilet paper should just be for drying your freshly bidet'd rear end, so any brand is fine.

Homeless Friend fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Mar 31, 2019

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mayo is good especially japanese mayo fight me

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Chinatown posted:

Agreed also Sriracha mayo

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Chinatown posted:

American Mayo is trash garbage. Japanese Mayo is totally different and is good. True aioli or homemade mayo can be good or vomit inducing.

In other news: the honey smoked salmon is freaking awesome.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

Whew, a mighty hot take about oil and eggs.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Yeah kewpie is loving delicious. More yolks and MSG, what's not to like? MSG is the poo poo and gets a bad rap mostly due to historic racism.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Hypnolobster posted:

Whew, a mighty hot take about oil and eggs.

Even as a kewpie lover I actually agree with you. The hate for "american mayo" is misplaced. Haters should spend the 5 minutes to make your own fresh american mayo and tell me this poo poo doesn't rock your world:

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/10/two-minute-mayonnaise.html

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I'm fat so basically any base with mayo is the greatest thing, ever. Aioli on my french fries? Yes, right now.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Taima posted:

Even as a kewpie lover I actually agree with you. The hate for "american mayo" is misplaced. Haters should spend the 5 minutes to make your own fresh american mayo and tell me this poo poo doesn't rock your world:

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/10/two-minute-mayonnaise.html

Or buy dukes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

get a 30 buck bidet and buy cheap stuff is the correct answer

I want to try this, but I don’t want to use just cold water. And there’s no electrical receptacle near my toilet for heated water. Costco, hear my rear end’s plight.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Hellman’s supremacy, buy the 64 oz on sale at Costco and ride it until the next sale!!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Taima posted:

Yeah kewpie is loving delicious. More yolks and MSG, what's not to like? MSG is the poo poo and gets a bad rap mostly due to historic racism.

they also use apple cider vinegar instead of the industrial white stuff

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

binge crotching posted:

you're a dick if you do this. restaurants take allergies seriously, and take many steps to avoid cross contamination in the kitchen. you're giving them extra work for no reason, since they would be happy to just leave it off without having to use the special cutting boards, knives, change gloves again, etc.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Sir kennnington (sp) made with avocado oil (available at Costco) is good

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Silly Burrito posted:

I want to try this, but I don’t want to use just cold water. And there’s no electrical receptacle near my toilet for heated water. Costco, hear my rear end’s plight.

As a recent convert to rear end-blastin’ bidet wands, the cold tap isn’t bad at all. I anticipated some sort of hyperthermia induced rectal freezing ambulance ride but it’s just refreshing.

Go for it. Let your rear end guide you, not the other way around.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

You think this at first since it's logical that cold water would cool your rear end down but it's basically just seemingly impossible to actually get a non-extremity cold for any appreciable length of time, probably lack of nerve density too.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Silly Burrito posted:

Extension cord? I bought a braided fabric cord that looks home-y and just ran it along the backsplash from the socket at the medicine cabinet.

It's functional and didnt require an electrician. Plus it has a USB charger for phones and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Ultimate Mango posted:

In other news: the honey smoked salmon is freaking awesome.
In the yellow/blue packaging? Yeah that stuff is great, I make sure to pick one up every time I go.