Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I know why there was no kill last night too, this kinda should solve the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Since I avoided the temptation of pushing the button so far, I was rewarded with the right to distribute a certain amount of abilities directly. I can do it any time, day or night. None of the abilities I hand out are harmful and can be beneficial to town if put in the right hands. Obviously, I want to be sure I put those abilities in the hands of town players.

Since I want to give info and power to scum and not town, I won't say directly what these abilities are, and if you receive one from me, feel free to confirm you suddenly got something, but it may be better for you not to say what it is (though that's your call).

Who should we start with?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Oh, I'll confirm, my distribution happens through out of thread pinging of the mod. I don't do it via an in-thread day action so if I give you something you won't have to stop posting in the interim.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

First masonry was Sal, DB, and Inf.

So nep nep IS and Bif were a d2 masonry.

Today's masonry is Toal, Sal, and IS.

Anyone want to claim to be the one choosing the masons?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

Since I avoided the temptation of pushing the button so far, I was rewarded with the right to distribute a certain amount of abilities directly. I can do it any time, day or night. None of the abilities I hand out are harmful and can be beneficial to town if put in the right hands. Obviously, I want to be sure I put those abilities in the hands of town players.

Since I want to give info and power to scum and not town, I won't say directly what these abilities are, and if you receive one from me, feel free to confirm you suddenly got something, but it may be better for you not to say what it is (though that's your call).

Who should we start with?

Well this was a letdown.

Ok I have a one shot tracker ability that allows me to track two targets but I receive the results all jumbled together. I picked Toalpaz and IS. The results I was given were:

AA visited my target. visited Toalpaz, went nowhere.

I do not know why I was given watcher results as part of a one-shot tracker ability, but there you go.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

My action failed last night, so likely I went no where.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I tried to force toalpaz to elite bodyguard me with a 1x that I received.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The action failed.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Humalong posted:

Well this was a letdown.

Ok I have a one shot tracker ability that allows me to track two targets but I receive the results all jumbled together. I picked Toalpaz and IS. The results I was given were:

AA visited my target. visited Toalpaz, went nowhere.

I do not know why I was given watcher results as part of a one-shot tracker ability, but there you go.

Also, I'm loud, the negative utility I got from my first button push, which is why you saw me.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Interesting that I got no results for IS.

Almost as if they are some sort of ninja??????????????

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
What's interesting is that you saw me even though my action failed. That means I successfully visited, but something made toal untargetable.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Toalpaz posted:

My action failed last night, so likely I went no where.

If your action failed, what happened that made you confident as to why there was no kill last night?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

I know why there was no kill last night too, this kinda should solve the game.

Yeah this would be good info.

UNLESS YOU ARE THE KILLER?!?!?!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Cause I targeted sal, likely sal or I was jailed it seemed.

I was giving Sal another gun.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vignetted.

SolusLunes posted:

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vignetted.

Before anyone starts saying I'm the killer, my actions were loud last night to same as AA.

Imo from the masonry chats seems likely that sal (the most town) or bif are the killers looking at the masonry overlaps

(sal has been in 2 and hasn't died after shooting scum) (bif has been waffling in Masonry and argues most of day 1 that I am scum for pushing Yami, once we kill Yami bif never comes back to that case which seems like it would be stronger after Yami flips town. Bif doesn't have a strong town read of me and doesn't defend me in Masonry, just drops that thread forever, and I imagine it's because she's viewing the game from a non-town perspective.)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The only reason to kill me as scum, is because you know Sal is scum/not town.

Sal has literally the most town cred here and is just about confirmed, so why try and kill me? Protection probably wasn't up on Sal n2, and n3 we know that a version of protection was up on me.

Seems suspect.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Actually it's likely that you didn't receive a result on me Hum.

It's probably 'your target visited toalpaz, AA visited your target'

And no result for me because I was jailed.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So in this situation, I know I was gunsmithing.

We know IS stopped the NK.

We know Hum probably wouldn't come forward with that info as scum, but maybe tried to frame IS with the confusing way to present the info.

We know AA was was doing that loud thing I forget what it was.

We don't know exactly what nep nep is doing.

We don't know if Sal does anything at night.

We don't know if Bif does anything at night.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

So in this situation, I know I was gunsmithing.

We know IS stopped the NK.

We know Hum probably wouldn't come forward with that info as scum, but maybe tried to frame IS with the confusing way to present the info.

We know AA was was doing that loud thing I forget what it was.

We don't know exactly what nep nep is doing.

We don't know if Sal does anything at night.

We don't know if Bif does anything at night.

Oh yeah AA was bodyguarding.

So I yeah, Bif or Sal control the Masonries and inserted scum into each one probably.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

As for why Sal shot Onset, probably thought it would be an in character thing to do/chance for vig to fail.

I'm willing to start with Bif and we can sort out Nep Nep vs Sal later.

##vote bif.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

Actually it's likely that you didn't receive a result on me Hum.

It's probably 'your target visited toalpaz, AA visited your target'

And no result for me because I was jailed.

I edited the names in order to not directly copy the results I got, otherwise they are accurate to what I received.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

As for why Sal shot Onset, probably thought it would be an in character thing to do/chance for vig to fail.

I'm willing to start with Bif and we can sort out Nep Nep vs Sal later.

##vote bif.

##unvote

actually nep nep and bif were both in the 2nd masonry and nep nep catches an onset scum info, indicating they were sensitive to a private scum button pressing information.

We need to seriously debate between these three who is scummiest.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##press button

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##push button

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

I edited the names in order to not directly copy the results I got, otherwise they are accurate to what I received.

Its confusing what exactly your results would entail and I think Solus would have had to use some of his discretion.

But It seems to me that you still tracked IS to me, and AA was loud on me. Does this make sense/could this be a possibility Hum?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The went nowhere thing implies a RB or that IS actually isn't a person who jailed me. So yeah it's a ways away from solved.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So obviously IS visited me because I didn't visit myself.

Obviously AA visited me because he claimed it, claimed loud, and Hum targeted me.

Obviously I went nowhere because my action failed.

The real question was, there was a no kill. My action failed, AA's action failed, why did Hum successfully track me?

Maybe me and AA were roleblocked, or there was a redirection in play.

Ideally IS claims an action but he's at the dentist atm as per a masonry message.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What's interesting is that you saw me even though my action failed. That means I successfully visited, but something made toal untargetable.

My information:

I used Viga (which was a one-shot roleblock) to roleblock Toalpaz.

The action succeeded. I was additionally told AA visited my target, which made no sense at the time, but now I get it.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

##push button

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Okay so we aren't sure why AA's action failed, but it's likely that I couldn't elite bodyguard last night so it may have failed because of that role block we're sure that AA visited me.

Hum tracked IS to me and tracked me doing nothing cause of the roleblock.

I tried to gunsmith Sal.

If someone claims a protective action this game could be solved.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

I'm disappointed in you. You have recieved Vigas.

IllegallySober posted:

##push button

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vigilantisms.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##push button

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

##push button

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vigilante.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You'd think that Vigilante entails a vig of some sort.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##push button

btw my "Vigorish" deathproof got used up last night which might be relevant info!!

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

##push button

btw my "Vigorish" deathproof got used up last night which might be relevant info!!

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vigias.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Vigil: ask a dead player a yes/no question

Toal
Vigilantisms

Bif
Vigorish
Vigours: PR

Toal, AA
Vignetted: You’re loud, people who visit who you visit hear you.

AA
Vigilantly

Vig: You die.

Cpig, Onset
Vigoroso: Push button 3 other players 3 times.

DB
Vignettists: Rolecop

Onset
Mystic: Count of all actions last night.

Hum
Vigils: 2 Track Randomizor
Jimmy
Vigs:

IS/OMG
Viga: Roleblock

Sal
Vigilant

The only people who had an action last night we don’t know about are BIF and SAL. Vigilant (Sal) and Vigourish (Bif) As far as I know there is no claim for those actions.

Edit!

Okay So nep nep and sal are scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

To be clear that was a preview edit not a ninja, sorry I typed it all out in a word doc,

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I had a 1 shot self watch and returned no results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote nepnep

This should be easier for people to go with as Sal shot Onset.