Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

:agesilaus:

Another day, another lurker saved.

what does this even meeeeeeeeeean

me when i play maf with toal -------> :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I don't know what the hell to think now. Infi lying about giving me the ring to get me lynched would be stupid and short sighted. Me lying to get him lynched would be stupid and short sighted. Toalpaz has been all over the place and I don't know what his game is other than causing chaos, which is really suspect. Jonjoe did that weird midday fake power thing and then was shifty about it. dick bastardly has largely just been shitposting, which is kinda suspicious. i fell like any lynch is taking a shot in the dark but of the people who i suspect my biggest is jonjoe by a pretty substantial margin so

##vote jon joe

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I wanna have the chance to claim if people vote me, so lets try and get there with some time guys.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

I noticed that DB is arguing against me even with a vote on you, so I doubt that the lunch on you has legs.

Even if Fool is new they've also been somewhat lurky and are ending the day on vote no one so.

##vote Fool

##vote toal

there, my votes fixed. thanks for the heads up :tipshat:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

One more? one more until the tell all Toalpaz story?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

One more? one more until the tell all Toalpaz story?

Don't gently caress with the limited amount of time we have left. If you're going to claim, claim now

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Something smells wrong

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

OK

I'm at minus 3 so I'm fullclaiming.

:siren: I'm town doctor, each night I protect another player. :siren:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Don't gently caress with the limited amount of time we have left. If you're going to claim, claim now

I agree

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##unvote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i still don't get pardoning Sol though

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jon Joe posted:

Something smells wrong

go on...

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Annnnd of course it's a Doctor claim D1

I'm back in the office now. I'll sneak a vote in a few minutes before deadline if we need numbers, otherwise I'm off the air

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I don't like the idea of pardoning a player and I'm sure I'd misuse it. Didn't wanna pick a side on infinitum or fool and force town to vote my way or me. Thought if I used it some of the lol kill toal stuff would die down but was planning to do it earlier and lost track of deadline.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

I sharted

Also this toal stuff is going to make great analysis tomorrow

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Okay Infinitum, good to see that you're okay will killing doc.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Toalpaz posted:

Okay Infinitum, good to see that you're okay will killing doc.

Let’s vote infi

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jon Joe posted:

I sharted

Also this toal stuff is going to make great analysis tomorrow

:agreed:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
ugh now im agonizing about my vote ugh. toalpaz just feels like he's intentionally stirring up trouble every time he posts.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
im going to go back and read all of toalpaz's posts

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

I don't like the idea of pardoning a player and I'm sure I'd misuse it. Didn't wanna pick a side on infinitum or fool and force town to vote my way or me. Thought if I used it some of the lol kill toal stuff would die down but was planning to do it earlier and lost track of deadline.

but why Sol though...

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

fool_of_sound posted:

ugh now im agonizing about my vote ugh. toalpaz just feels like he's intentionally stirring up trouble every time he posts.

You just voted Joe Jon, and now you're trying to shift onto me now that I've claimed doc. Could you get any more transparently scummy?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

fool_of_sound posted:

im going to go back and read all of toalpaz's posts

Won’t stop you but d1 doc claim is you believe them

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Toalpaz posted:

Like he opened up his vote by saying 'lets kill toal so that toal has to use their ability' and that's the logic? It sure isn't town logic but maybe fisk is just seeing who goes along with it.

I'd also like to point out that I said GK wasn't joking, and it turns out GK comes to thread and says he wasn't joking. So that's that Joe Jon.

when did i say that

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dick Bastardly posted:

but why Sol though...

Someone who town shouldn't lunch anyways because there's no info. So Im not accidentally pardoning scum who could be up for lunch.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I love it when 'town' stop by end of day 'not having read anything' to say things that are 'mistaken'.

Haha fair

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

merk posted:

Cool cool. I'm good with Toal.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

George Kansas posted:

when did i say that

first sentence is Fisk, replying to a post above it. Second sentence is all about GK.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Jon Joe posted:

Won’t stop you but d1 doc claim is you believe them

yeah thats what i read but i wasnt sure it was good advice. the whole reason i didnt vote for most of the day is i just dont know what to think about a lot of the meta analysis.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

OK

I'm at minus 3 so I'm fullclaiming.

:siren: I'm town doctor, each night I protect another player. :siren:

ehhh this doesnt really deter me, i'm voting for you because i think you're scum

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

George Kansas posted:

ehhh this doesnt really deter me, i'm voting for you because i think you're scum

You are ratcheting straight up my scum list holy poo poo

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

ok i'll make my question more clear

Toalpaz posted:

I'd also like to point out that I said GK wasn't joking, and it turns out GK comes to thread and says he wasn't joking. So that's that Joe Jon.

when did i say that

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Willing to reconsider voting fool d1 to avoid nl

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jon Joe posted:

You are ratcheting straight up my scum list holy poo poo

if you think someone is scum, why would a pr claim stop you, scum claim pr's all the time

i think doc is fairly hard to verify but if we want to try and do that i guess go hog wild? seems dumb tho

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

George Kansas posted:

if you think someone is scum, why would a pr claim stop you, scum claim pr's all the time

i think doc is fairly hard to verify but if we want to try and do that i guess go hog wild? seems dumb tho

It’s d1

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
It’s a d1 doc claim why would you ever force that

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jon Joe posted:

It’s d1

and?

instead, i guess let's just build votes on another person, have them claim, and max the chance for town PR claims, making things objectively easier for scum!!

i'm voting for who i think is scum, it's that easy

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Toal is the only player I’d pick a nl over

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

George Kansas posted:

would vote toalpaz (i wont let item wifom deter me from who i think is most likely to be scum), would vote. would also vote jonjoe for already stated reason

This is what I took to mean that you weren't joking? Also you keep saying you would vote me and never said it was a joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Fisk merk would like you to chime in thanks