Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

sponges posted:

You poo poo talkin’ Urban Champion, bro?

Until the day I die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

We all know they'd pull a Halo 2 and make you play as the Arbiter. I'm not falling for that bullshit again.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1113259510959759360?s=21

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

someone tell wario64 that AFD was yesterday

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

:getin: :swoon: :circlefap:

I W A N T T O B E L I E V E

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

That lttp leak got me shook. If LA is a remake, what is LttP? The beginning of the snes games for NSO?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

bushisms.txt posted:

That lttp leak got me shook. If LA is a remake, what is LttP? The beginning of the snes games for NSO?

Why would a SNES Online game be in Best Buy’s system?

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Yeah it's either fake, an unannounced remake, or they're going to sell snes games piecemeal and not as part of nesflix.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
If it's real, I'd guess it's a remake. I don't think they'd randomly throw a single SNES game up on the shop, but who knows :shrug:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

It would be weird for them to remake LTTP so close to that announcement and when LBW was a kinda semi remake but I’d totally be down anyway.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Link between Worlds is better than any shot for shot remake would be. Should’ve given Link’s Awakening the same treatment

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Alttp rando battle royal.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

It would be weird for them to remake LTTP so close to that announcement and when LBW was a kinda semi remake but I’d totally be down anyway.

I can't imagine why it would be in Best Buy's system unless it was a physical copy, and I doubt that LttP would get a physical version if it's just regular ol' LttP

edit: even if this leak is fake, I'd be shocked if P5 wasn't on the way. Joker is coming to Smash this month

THE FUCKING MOON fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Apr 3, 2019

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I just want Persona 5 so I’ll believe it all

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
please don't give Atlus your money

psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug
Why not just make a Zelda collection and release that poo poo so those of us late to the game can play it legally.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm planning on getting an 8bitdoSNES 30 Pro (whatever it's called... the SNES pad with two sticks)... can you give me a run down of the pros and cons of it? I literally can't see any better solution to having another full controller (at that price), as I currently only have the two included joycons.

Also, last night, I learned that, yes, you CAN play Rocket League with a single joycon. You shouldn't, but you can.

I Love it. For travel it fits in all my pockets, only issue I have is I wish it had a battery life indicator but its a good battery. And the L and R buttons take getting used to.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Fallom posted:

Link between Worlds is better than any shot for shot remake would be. Should’ve given Link’s Awakening the same treatment

I disagree. The dungeon design in LTTP is way better imo. I love LBW’s design but I’m not a fan of how every dungeon was roughly at the same easy difficulty since they knew you could visit them in any order.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

It's an official Link to the Past Randomizer.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
What ever happened to the 8bitdo with the grips? I feel like I've been waiting for that forever- I just looked and it seems like it's still not out?

edit: LTTP with an official randomizer mode would be amazing

night slime
May 14, 2014
I bet they prolly made LTTP and LA like Oracle of Ages/Seasons. Why not

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Give it a four swords mode you cowards

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Takoluka posted:

It's an official Link to the Past Randomizer.

Would.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

bushisms.txt posted:

Give it a four swords mode you cowards

They better do this with online. Triforce Heroes was fun as hell online.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

THE loving MOON posted:

What ever happened to the 8bitdo with the grips? I feel like I've been waiting for that forever- I just looked and it seems like it's still not out?

edit: LTTP with an official randomizer mode would be amazing

Yeah, they just missed their target date and ???

I caved and bought one of their wireless Bluetooth adapters and use my DS4 on Switch instead.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

Policenaut posted:

Yeah, they just missed their target date and ???

I caved and bought one of their wireless Bluetooth adapters and use my DS4 on Switch instead.

I didn't realize those work with just anything. I have a magicNS I use when a friend wants to use a dualshock

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
As much as I want all of those leaked games to be real, there's also a chance that someone at Best Buy enters any rumored games into the system so that they're ready to go in case the rumor is true.

What I'm saying is that Wario64 needs to search for F-Zero Rammers

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
If they put out Four Swords on the Switch I don't know that I'd have a reason to have a Gamecube besides just general retro nerdery. I'm stoked as heck for Crystal Chronicles.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

ItBreathes posted:

Alttp rando battle royal.

Graal?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

NSMBU is so much less boring with Nabbit. I should have used him sooner.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That’s something I haven’t thought of in 15 years. I’d play classic Graal on Switch.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggNiRB3rWs

While some might see this as an example of how the game is too easy and bad, I actually think this makes the game even better. I had fun making this video. Once I beat the game I might go through and see how feasible it is in every other level.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

SeANMcBAY posted:

I disagree. The dungeon design in LTTP is way better imo. I love LBW’s design but I’m not a fan of how every dungeon was roughly at the same easy difficulty since they knew you could visit them in any order.

Eh, I liked LBW's dungeons a lot, I thought the puzzles and mechanics were interesting and benefited from ~20 years of game design since lttp. The one that is basically just one big room that you had to navigate had me excited when I realized that's what it was.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Given the current partnership between Microsoft and Nintendo, this is exactly the kind of thing Microsoft would want. If only because they'd think it'd get people wanting to buy Xbox games afterwards.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Playing Breath of the Wild and I glide over to a a random island and it turns into an OSP sneaking mission?!?! This loving game!

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
This is a long shot, but I'm playing Ghost 1.0, trying to get the souls, and I cannot get the one in the Start Room. A guide I found says to wiggle left and right, I've tried that, I've tried rebinding movement to the buttons so I could just tap them back and forth, and nothing. Did they change it for Switch or am I doing something wrong?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

American McGay posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggNiRB3rWs

While some might see this as an example of how the game is too easy and bad, I actually think this makes the game even better. I had fun making this video. Once I beat the game I might go through and see how feasible it is in every other level.

I mean to be fair, there plenty of levels in the original Yoshi's Island where you could do this too

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

What on Earth would Nintendo want from MS that they have worth putting gunman halord in God's night at the museum game?

Battletoads, is a less lovely option as they have character but man what's in it for Nintendo? Minecraft?

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Nuclear Throne is so good, a lot other roguelikes feel sluggish by comparison. I'm really glad its on the Switch and I hope it gets more love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

alttp would be an odd remake since they just did the remixed version. unless they went full botw 3d or something. would be more interested in an oracle of whatever remake just because i never played those

master chief is fine, as long as they dont put the minecraft guy in