Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hum was accounted for, right?

So unless some of the people validating one another are lying, which would be hard to do given the LOUDs, and people visiting, seeing, etc.

It reasons to stand that Nep would have had to have taken the kill to Bif, and failed from the Vigoroso or w.e.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Alright, I'm going back to bed.

I'll slowly, but surely infiltrate your dreams, one strand of consciousness at a time.

Keep it groovy, see you soon.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

I find this interesting considering you didn't give me anything and you said you really wanted to make sure your ability didn't fall into scum hands.

...ok that's not good either maybe it really is Nep

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##unvote

while I double-check what Nep said, he was just giving the abilities out quietly right?

Nep do you deny snubbing Sal?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

##unvote

while I double-check what Nep said, he was just giving the abilities out quietly right?

Nep do you deny snubbing Sal?

I don't think anyone has confirmed receiving an ability from Nep, either.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

I don't think anyone has confirmed receiving an ability from Nep, either.

I haven't gotten one, at least.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

I recieved a 1 shot redirector.

I lied.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
When I was convinced I might get hammered any moment I didn't have the luxury of thinking too hard about who I think is the very best option. Since I've had time to think about it I now have different opinions on who would have been best to send to but the deed is done.

Solus has not actually confirmed the actions I put in, except for the first, directed to Toal.I imagine anyone else not receiving my stuff is a result of Solus being available.

As for the rest of everything going on, I've got a night action claim and it's this:

I didn't just receive gifts to give everyone, I received one thing to use for myself as well.

It was a PGO, which I activated last night. The explanation of it states that anyone who visits me will die, and I will not die.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Bif didn't u just hammer Nep lol.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh wow you voted me. Sorry that was so weird and unthinkable my brain censored it for a moment.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Nep-Nep posted:

##push button

Might as well see what happens now

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vigilant.

Mr. Humalong posted:

oh lol

##push button

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vigorous.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I wrote a lot out a out why I believe your claim bif. It makes sense from a night action perspective. The longer Nep sits at - 1 the more silly this all seems.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Like if anyone else has any other ideas that's fine go ahead and post them. You don't have to take me at my word you can do the math yourself about last night and come to a conclusion that pretty similar to mine I think.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I’m waking up now and will work on posting my thoughts sometime in the next hour or two.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##daycop Nep-Nep

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

##daycop Nep-Nep

:woop:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Mr. Humalong posted:

##daycop Nep-Nep

STOP RESISTING

Nep-Nep, Town-Aligned The Best + Vigia, Vigias, Vignetters, Vigilant has been daycopped Day 3, and has died to police brutality!

code:
Vigia: One-shot self PGO
Vigias: Two-shot PGO distributor
Vignetters: Powerizer- can make three players a one-shot busdriver, redirector, matchmaker. Can only assign each role once. Cannot assign role to themselves.
Vigilant: One-shot immediate self-watch
edit: sorry, had wrong role name

SolusLunes fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Apr 3, 2019

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

SolusLunes posted:

STOP RESISTING

Nep-Nep, Town-Aligned Vanilla Town + Vigia, Vigias, Vignetters, Vigilant has been daycopped Day 3, and has died to police brutality!

code:
Vigia: One-shot self PGO
Vigias: Two-shot PGO distributor
Vignetters: Powerizer- can make three players a one-shot busdriver, redirector, matchmaker. Can only assign each role once. Cannot assign role to themselves.
Vigilant: One-shot immediate self-watch

Dammit :(

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I have resolved that Gordian knot.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Okay so it's sal? and bif?

##vote Sal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I am mildly chuffed that both variants of daycop were brutal, but at least we didn’t let scum push a bad vote.

##vote AA

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

I am mildly chuffed that both variants of daycop were brutal, but at least we didn’t let scum push a bad vote.

##vote AA

##unvote

I guess but AA wouldn't have been the killer

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

##vote Toal

Will come back w/justification shortly

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

Okay so it's sal? and bif?

##vote Sal

lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

ACAB

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Didn't see that coming... :thunk:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sal is literally the only person who could have attacked bif last night. Every single other person has night actions that are confirmed.

I was role blocked. Hum came forward saying I did nothing and IP was tracked to me. Nep is dead now. AA heard visiting me by two people.

Bif was attacked (or scum who withheld the kill).

Sal watched himself (or scum who did the kill)

We only have these possbilities.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Odd numbered days in this game have been interesting to say the least.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

Sal is literally the only person who could have attacked bif last night. Every single other person has night actions that are confirmed.

I was role blocked. Hum came forward saying I did nothing and IP was tracked to me. Nep is dead now. AA heard visiting me by two people.

Bif was attacked (or scum who withheld the kill).

Sal watched himself (or scum who did the kill)

We only have these possbilities.

Why the gently caress would I shoot my own goddamn teammate? I never thought murdering a scum on D1 with a vig would make me suss in peoples eyes.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

IllegallySober posted:

##vote Toal

Will come back w/justification shortly

Interested to read this.

Willing to believe it is Toal and Bif. They have played a good light bussing game. Onset was a new scum player so losing them and gaining town cred doing it would be a positive net play for Toal. I believe it was also Toal who floated the “if Bif isn’t NKed by day 3 then she’s scum” idea. Easy for Bif to lie about deathproof once they discovered Toal was blocked.

I don’t see scum Sal using a dayvig to kill a teammate.

Dark horse would be AA, I voted to see what Toal’s reaction would be.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Why the gently caress would I shoot my own goddamn teammate? I never thought murdering a scum on D1 with a vig would make me suss in peoples eyes.

Then you think bif is scum? Or what is she lying about being attacked?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If scum do have a button push ability outside of the thread, then perhaps they have forced abilities like my Elite BG was or more conventional simple redirects. It may not be as cut and dry as we're making it out to be given nep's flip.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

If scum do have a button push ability outside of the thread, then perhaps they have forced abilities like my Elite BG was or more conventional simple redirects. It may not be as cut and dry as we're making it out to be given nep's flip.

It is, because of Hum's track we can trust the targets landed where they did.

IP targeted me with a RB and I was RB'd.

You were heard at me by 2 players.

Scum allegedly really did hit bif with something.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

It is, because of Hum's track we can trust the targets landed where they did.

IP targeted me with a RB and I was RB'd.

You were heard at me by 2 players.

Scum allegedly really did hit bif with something.

Then doesn't that make you and Bif the most likely targets for scum?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
To be honest I have it narrowed down to you (Toal) and Bif. I have a habit of being over trusting, in order to correct this I think that I have maybe become too paranoid. It was good town cred for you to give me a Vig and then be like "Yeah use it against Yami!" I also was not wild about you pressuring me to put both my votes on Nep in the masonry.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Then doesn't that make you and Bif the most likely targets for scum?

Actually, doesn't that make you the most likely target for scum?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hmmm.... well... like I said, Night may not be as cut and dry as we're making it out to be.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

No because Sal could have just tried to kill Bif last night. All of the evidence supports it as long as Bif is telling the truth. Sal's vig was a unreliable one, as IS pointed out in Masonry. He could have done it for credit and to distance themselves in thread.

If I was scum with bif I would have kept the double vote and won after we lunched nep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

No because Sal could have just tried to kill Bif last night. All of the evidence supports it as long as Bif is telling the truth. Sal's vig was a unreliable one, as IS pointed out in Masonry. He could have done it for credit and to distance themselves in thread.

If I was scum with bif I would have kept the double vote and won after we lunched nep.

this is true, Bif could have hammered...