Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

whens the buzz worthy show in the apartheid state

There isn't one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

There isn't one.

They cancel the Starr vs Lethal match in Israel?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

that's a match not a show

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It's an Israeli indie event not an ROH show

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
ROH still ok'd the title match there or did they backout after that starr promo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
While the haters try to put down THE BUZZ even airport walls know that when you get close to ROH, The BUZZ is building.

https://twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1113525782050091008

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Ah! Fresh jobbers to Mandy Leon.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Numero6 posted:

Ah! Fresh jobbers to Mandy Leon.

nah Mandy's already got pinfall victories over most of them when she did her stardom tour.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

What's the buzz on the best Korean place to eat near MSG?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

weekly font posted:

New Wonjo, it's behind the Empire State Building, only 24 hour coal fired place in the area. If they are packed there's a few other on the block that are good but at like midnight the wait won't be too bad.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I'm going to be coming in on the Port Washington branch of the LIRR for the MSG show, is there:

1. A best time to come in? I don't go into Penn all that often and haven't been to a big show at MSG like this before.
2. Anyone else who is riding the train as well and wants to happily discuss how awesome it's going to be to see Skipper live?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

weekly font posted:

MSG is like 2 blocks from Koreatown

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

exploded mummy posted:

MSG is like 2 blocks from Koreatown

Yeah that’s why I asked ya ding dong!

Goonrow we did a KBBQ trip so I knew someone would know a specific place. I live in philly now so I’m all out of the loop.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."

coconono posted:

nah Mandy's already got pinfall victories over most of them when she did her stardom tour.

Too bad Stardom took down their old content with the new site layout. I'd like to watch those matches. For... science.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Demtor posted:

Too bad Stardom took down their old content with the new site layout. I'd like to watch those matches. For... science.

I think it was either Tora or Kyona had to faceplant themselves because she missed the grapple on an apron unprettier. It was some magical poo poo.

Mandy's come a long way from that awful deathmatch with Taeler Hendrix and her tour with Stardom helped quite a bit. Real shame they took that stuff down.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dalton's showing off his new boys

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv4iMOvBWah/

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Buzz

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1114352921330823168

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1114703780484984832 loving hell

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

buzz

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
That's an intriguing quote. You could say allüring.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Buzz’d

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ok, they brought the Beautiful People in using anarchist imagery.

Then they brought the rapey dude and his idiot tall friend.

I feel like there's a pattern to those things I can't see them.

Anyway, they put the belt on Matt Taven in MSG, which was cool. The guy has, inexplicably, done pretty well for himself. But the flip is they'll probably run Lethal and Scurll against him in a revolving door deal until they Rush in the mix. Taven's the Flair that Lethal wishes he was tho so Taven might actually be the guy they need.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Just a reminder that Madison Rayne quit because they turned down her idea of bringing in Love/Sky, then went and did it anyway with Mandy Leon in Rayne's spot

Also they ruined Tanahashi's entrance with the work shoot nonsense involving two dipshits nobody wants to see again

This loving company

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Actually, they supposedly were fine with doing the Beautiful People, but it sounds like Rayne didn't like them adding Mandy to the group (for the obvious reason) so she quit and they just did her idea anyway.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I regret to inform you that ROH is not cancelled

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
just a reminder that ROH killed their own buzz by hiring Enzo

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Ow my balls

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m conflicted because I don’t like Enzo but I do love Matt Taven.

I’m..........feeling the buzz.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

NienNunb posted:

I’m conflicted because I don’t like Enzo but I do love Matt Taven.

I’m..........feeling the buzz.

don't leave open containers near Enzo

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Has there been any confirmation of the worked shoot other than that one VOW tweet because from the fan cam I saw it just looked like Enzo and Cass got too drunk and decided to be assholes.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

I Before E posted:

Has there been any confirmation of the worked shoot other than that one VOW tweet because from the fan cam I saw it just looked like Enzo and Cass got too drunk and decided to be assholes.

Shortly after it all happened, ROH retweeted a fan video of the thing they were supposedly trying to avoid showing.

Also, the incident was positioned so that when they “cut away” to the commentary desk you could still kinda see it in the background.

It’s a work.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I Before E posted:

common sense confirms it

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I Before E posted:

The fact that MSG security did nothing to stop them suggests it's a work.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I Before E posted:

If you want to see how fast security successfully reacts to something that’s legit, something happened in WWE that same night

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

If you want to see how fast security successfully reacts to something that’s legit, something happened in WWE that same night

tbh I thought that was really slow for WWE.

Lisa the Security Guard must have had the night off.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This was the security response for anyone wondering if it was a work or not.

https://twitter.com/geggysants/status/1114705414732566528

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Supposedly upper management pushed for this angle and the booking team didn't want to do it, which honestly sounds like Delirious trying to cover his rear end. But I'd be pretty pissed if I was NJPW office because it completely overshadowed Tanahashi's match.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Total

https://twitter.com/TheGarden/status/1114719356976607234

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Hahaha, Green Lantern Fantern is not a fan of Ibushi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Benne posted:

Supposedly upper management pushed for this angle and the booking team didn't want to do it, which honestly sounds like Delirious trying to cover his rear end. But I'd be pretty pissed if I was NJPW office because it completely overshadowed Tanahashi's match.

bully ray is upper management